whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
using the same logic i can say man don't benefit from being rich
No. You cannot. There is zero logic in that statement.
For a start, there is a fundamental difference between the 2 positions.
Being rich brings numerous benefits to a person with, or without a partner.
Hymen restoration doesn't.

Yes, you often see better looking women with rich men, but that's not the only benefit to wealth & it's a bit daft to suggest otherwise.
To be fair, it's debateable whether that type of gold-digging woman is actually a benefit, at all.
If she wouldn't look at you when you were poor but she wants you now that you're rich, then she's not interested in you, just your money and status.
She's a mercenary with a cunt for sale to the highest bidder.

The benefit of being rich directly applies to anyone who has access to the funds. Quite obviously.
If you're rich, you do not have to worry where your next meal is coming from, or how to pay that bill.
You have higher levels of disposable income.
You have access to better (higher costing) services, such as private healthcare.
You do not suffer from the same financial restrictions as those with less money.
Absolutely clear benefits that apply, irrespective of having a partner.

Having a false virginity restored provides nothing to the woman, other than making her seem more desireable to a man wo wants that in his partner.
There are no medical or health benefits for her.
Ergo there is no benefit, without a man who desires his partner to (cosmetically) be a virgin.
Even then, it's fake. She's not a virgin. She's had a cock inside her before. It's just a vanity project, for the man.
Being rich is real. Relative, but real.

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port The Bite: Revenant [v0.2] APK -

Reactions: cib64

madmate.games

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
You asked for a screenshot of the blurred text View attachment 1346682
Okay, had a guy on discord with the same issue but I don't know if any of the proposed solutions worked. I think this is an issue with fonts, and I'll suggest what I suggested to that guy. Let me know if it solves your issue:
Go to your /game folder, copy/paste ANTQUAB.TTF (so you have the original and a copy named something like ANTQUAB - Copy.TTF), delete Black Callig.ttf and rename the copy of ANTQUAB.TTF to Black Callig.ttf.
If that doesn't work, you could try and download Times New Roman font, or Arial or some other default font and rename them to Black Callig.ttf, and if even that doesn't work than it's not fonts, but something else wrong, but we'll cross that bridge when we have to.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Great game madmate.games
Will have to make a second play through to see what changes picking more of the lose humanity/increase power options.

Andy: I mean, I'm not a monster now, am I? I won't be go(ing) around killing random people, right?
Zoey: ... the Baronesses(not sure) lackeys were busy taking over the same club you were in.
Zoey: (The) S(s)tronger among us can maintain...

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Zoey: ... the Baronesses(not sure) lackeys were busy taking over the same club you were in.
"The Baroness' lackeys", for the singular possessive. If they were yours, they'd be Aner's lackeys.
Because her title ends in an "s", you place the apostrophe after it & do not add another "s".
Baronesses is plural, for more than one Baroness.
If they were the lackeys of these multiple Baronesses, then they'd be the Baronesses' lackeys. (y)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
madmate.games I want to ask if you are planning on putting the game in itch.io? The bite will be my rotative support for September and I tend to simply use that one time supports.

Not sure, though, if the money they keep is more or less than patreon, so if you have a preference please let me know.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Asking for news about a update 3 weeks after the last release...someone needs to learn how rendering and all that other funny stuff works. :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Asking for news about a update 3 weeks after the last release...someone needs to learn how rendering and all that other funny stuff works. :FacePalm:
In all honesty, I think we have all been there some time. "Ohh this story is amazing, when will the next update be? soon right? What? what do you mean a few months? Are you crazy? I cannot wait that long. This is terrible! I cannot wait that long, I am going to freeze myself and wake up when it is released!"

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
In all honesty, I think we have all been there some time. "Ohh this story is amazing, when will the next update be? soon right? What? what do you mean a few months? Are you crazy? I cannot wait that long. This is terrible! I cannot wait that long, I am going to freeze myself and wake up when it is released!"
Wanting that updates come faster? Of course. Asking in all seriousness after a few weeks? Nope. ;)

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Not gonna lie, I liked this one despite its still early in development and there is not much of content.
Not only did I found a VTM RenPy, but it has attractive models and probably will have some sex scenes in the future.
But for a vampire fan of VTM I really, really liked how you start as a Fledling (Scion in this game).

And from the look of it will have some Perks/Traits system which can change upcoming scenarios differently.
All I wish is just once... Gimme Harem route :devilish:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So as I got no answer about itch.io I subscribed for a month to patreon. I attached an image as I could not find a fan sign to use, so i took the standard one and modify it to fit the usual resolution ratio.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I know it was already mentioned and answered by the creator about "Shape shifting" but it was a talk about sex change and this typical stuff. What I more interested to know if we gonna see some "Shape shifting" abilitys like the Tzimisce.

Reactions: Legend 123

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
What an awesome start to this novel!
It's leaving me with a few questions about the MC's ability to resist commands and give them!
there is some kind special people in vampire lore called "Strix or Stricx" with more potent blood then normal humans and if vampire feed on them they become full with blood with just few drinks :D they are good for ancient vampires who need more blood to satisfy their hunger... but the catch is vampire avoid them hahah because they cant be dominated, or manipulated and especially turned if strix become a vampire then my friend you get vampire even stronger then original vampire ahhah and growth in power is tooo fast because of strix genetic or blood cells :D some say strix are descends of "Eve" :D pure blooded. so every power what vampire have dont work on strix :D they also remember feeding on them, vampire kiss dont work on them.

there is few lore about them, and tv shows use them also :D
their birth is low like " maybe 10 pople are strix in billions of others" and vampire must be extremely unlucky if he bite a strix, and because strix remember evrything vampire must kill them and that is lose of humanity..
strix as a vampire is birth of a god, with god powers.... relity manipulation, space and time manipulation, soul manipulation, sucking souls and blood and that is just small part of their power.. and strix will play great role in judgement day and returning of Eve :D to judge every supernatural being or established new order in human and supernatural society building beter future... or new order for vampires if they lose to much touch with humanity and use them as a cattle only and nothing else.

is MC strix in this game? i dont know..... but signs are there, that he is. Resisted domination and played ancient vampire like a toddler to put her to sleep..
i only need to see other sign that MC can walk under the sun but he dont know about that haha because Zoey told him to avoid the sun.
Because strix can walk under the sun. strix is like human but at same time vampire like Zoey said " Otherkin" somthing beyond vampire, or powerful new entity. is Strix gift from god to humankind against supernatural idk, there is ton of theory :D

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes