Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Believe me, I wanna love mommy, I really do, 4 saving us, 4 becoming the talk of the whole council,
that ”Angel of Undeath” refference they all wanted to see to fruition, 4 actually breaking off feeding
on some perfectly healthy guy with a full blood supply, to give us the gift of unlife.

What if MC is a failde experiment, tho?
Like .. ”Look, babes, found a vial of blood funny looking in some derelict vamp breeding hell hole”
”Lets use it to turn some orphan to see if it takes”
An interesting thought, however, Sherlock Holmes and many other detective pulp types have pointed out that if you seek to over complicate the facts then you go astray. In other words the facts dictate the story, not create facts to fit your preconceived notions of the story. Nothing is there to suggest that the Blonde Mommy Vampfu is not in fact our sire. To overcomplicate this I think at this point, without more evidence to support it, would be incorrect. Not that I do not like the idea of an experiment, but for lack of a better term, our vampire was created by the act of the Bad Samaritan.
Peace

Reactions: Dalish

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Well I just love this (y) :love: I hope the mommy gag line comes up again. It's a good thing I didn't take a gulp of coffee when I read that or it would have flew out my nose :LOL:. Keep it up!!!

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Have to agree on that. It is a bit annoying how most vampire game threads gets derailed with talks about Vampire the Masquerade.
Even worse, when they start conflating the lore of that game, with this one and begin suggesting that it should (or does!) apply here.
No. It shouldn't. No more than True Blood's (or any of his other influences') lore should.
The dev is creating his own lore. Good luck to him.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Even worse, when they start conflating the lore of that game, with this one and begin suggesting that it should (or does!) apply here.
No. It shouldn't. No more than True Blood's (or any of his other influences') lore should.
The dev is creating his own lore. Good luck to him.
my belief about the mc sire being a ordinary vampire completly breaks free from VTM, the same way i think is dumb to keep bad traits of VTM like not being able to have a erection (dude can do magic and can't have a erection? and need such a complicated setup to have sex)

I think the Bloodline being limited to only the Vampire Skills is so bad, but the same way i can't discard the others i can't discard VTM too

I think the sire and his progeny having a deeper connection is logical like in True Blood since his blood is running in the progeny

Reactions: Dalish and whichone

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. tough luck on that deeper connection, because MC is one orphan nobody cares about ..
Our adoptive momma cannot be more sorry she took us on,
she would not tell us her reasons why, but would not accept our own
reason for doind anything that came to our baffled mind in order to save her.. that be rich.
my belief about the mc sire being a ordinary vampire completly breaks free from VTM, the same way i think is dumb to keep bad traits of VTM like not being able to have a erection (dude can do magic and can't have a erection? and need such a complicated setup to have sex)

I think the Bloodline being limited to only the Vampire Skills is so bad, but the same way i can't discard the others i can't discard VTM too

I think the sire and his progeny having a deeper connection is logical like in True Blood since his blood is running in the progeny
The fact MC could do blood magik, with no conjuring circle and little to no bump in stats,
is the wonder other hardship stricken younglings like Elric Alphonse and his brother
produce in a great anime called fullmetal alchemist.

Reactions: Arigon and Dalish

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
You can't blame people for talking about VTM When the opening scene is directly inspired by it
Yes i know the Dev just used it for inspiration and has already started inserting his own story-line.
And i truly hope he stay's with his own story. But we don't know if he took more inspiration from VTM or any other vampire story-line. So you can't take that away from people talking about VTM

Just my 2 cents

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You can't blame people for talking about VTM When the opening scene is directly inspired by it
Yes i know the Dev just used it for inspiration and has already started inserting his own story-line.
And i truly hope he stay's with his own story. But we don't know if he took more inspiration from VTM or any other vampire story-line. So you can't take that away from people talking about VTM

Just my 2 cents
You can be inspired to write crime fiction by Al Capone.
Doesn't mean that any of your books need to feature him.

End of the day, the dev is making his own story, as you rightly say.
For all anyone knows, VTM has no relevance, other than acting the same as True Blood did, as inspiration to the dev.
So putting forward suppositions based on how things work in VTM & its lore may also be totally irrelevant here.

If people want to talk about VTM, I'm sure there are forums that cater to that topic.
This thread is to talk about The Bite, not VTM.
Let's enjoy this game establishing its own lore. (y)

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
While I agree that this VN and Rebirth are projects standing separate from whatever may have inspired them, those inspirations allow discussions to have context, or a common ground for mutual understanding.
If something looks like a banana and tastes like a banana there is a good chance it is a banana. Thus you use the banana as a reference when discussing what you just had for a snack.

That said I like this game enough that it is now in my top 5 favorites and it knocked out one that I thought would stay there forever. I am deeply and completely interested in seeing where this story goes.
Peace yawl

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
This is so awesome, a game about vampires. I hope there will be some mind controlling.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I liked Jessica...So funny in the beginning with Bill. After the first season witch in my opinion was fantastic things went down hill other than a few great moments here and there. To much shit going on everywhere and to little time to spend on the best characters. :(

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I liked Jessica...So funny in the beginning with Bill. After the first season witch in my opinion was fantastic things went down hill other than a few great moments here and there. To much shit going on everywhere and to little time to spend on the best characters. :(
I apologize, but I have no idea what you are talking about........ could you explain?
Peace

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
This is so awesome, a game about vampires. I hope there will be some mind controlling.
EEEk my bad, multiple back to back posts, but typing on my phone does this to me.
There had already been some mind control so I think you are in luck!!!!
Peace

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes