lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I liked Jessica...So funny in the beginning with Bill. After the first season witch in my opinion was fantastic things went down hill other than a few great moments here and there. To much shit going on everywhere and to little time to spend on the best characters. :(
Well was the mix of ginger+sweet+sexy at the same time being so innocent and all

Reactions: Dalish

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
I was watching this show called vampire diaries not too long ago. It deals with witches, vampir
EEEk my bad, multiple back to back posts, but typing on my phone does this to me.
There had already been some mind control so I think you are in luck!!!!
Peace
But not with Vampires. I'm a big fan of vampire related movies and shows. I'm currently watching The Vampire Diaries on Netflix. I like that he added a feature that allows you to compel

Reactions: Arigon

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I was watching this show called vampire diaries not too long ago. It deals with witches, vampir

But not with Vampires. I'm a big fan of vampire related movies and shows. I'm currently watching The Vampire Diaries on Netflix. I like that he added a feature that allows you to compel
Glamour is a standard vampire skill in almost all fictions, is just that some type of vampires have a better use of the skill

Reactions: Arigon

madmate.games

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Old saves not working???
Sorry, forgot to mention that particular bug. Due to the extent of grammar fixes provided kindly by spectre1viper, some saves may become stupified as they can't find a proper rollback sequence. The only solution is loading earlier save/quicksave/autosave.

I tried to play this one but the text options were blurred so much I could not make out what it said.
Blurred? First time I'm hearing about this. Maybe there's something going on with the fonts. Could you post a screenshot?

madmate.games Are the stats we started with going to be the basis for powers or will we be able to increase the other stats? Like I went with the Perception build, but will I be able to get points in Brawl and so on?
No. Powers and stats are separate things.
Eg. you need 5 points in a skill called Welding to weld a steel door to its door frame. Alternatively if you had the power (trait) of Hulking you could mush them together to achieve a similar effect.
Dislaimer: Welding and Hulking don't exist in the game, and some situations that may require a skill check might not have am associated trait check and vice versa. Traits and skills are not complementary.
ooh bro you are worried about that why are you worried about that don't worry about that
we got this Zoe will be ours

we just have to sweep her off her feet

and I know just how we do it I've been preparing For a Moment Like This oh yes

I have seen every episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer I've seen every episode of Angel and I've seen Interview with the Vampire three times

f y i we're going to need a lot of hair gel

like a lot:oops:
Great... Now I have to rewrite like half of the game... Thanks a lot.... :cautious:
Just kidding!

Did someone say that it's Scion, for newly created/child vamp in this game?
Was there a term for Master/Mistress/creator, other than the gender inappropriate "Sire", from board game lore? :unsure:
Appropriate nomenclature for creator is *drum roll* Creator.
Yeap, it's very innovative, as some characters mention from time to time.

Loving the discussions and theories and comments and everything! I'm going to stay away from commenting most of it, but know that I am lurking in the shadows.... reading... taking notes... stealing ideas... I mean noticing how close some of you are to the truth!

*khm*...

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
"Great... Now I have to rewrite like half of the game... Thanks a lot.... :cautious:
Just kidding!"

No don't change a thing! lol :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: Dalish

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
madmate.games Very goodness!!

Love me some vampire action and this didn't disappoint. Look forward to more.

Though, why doesn't the MC ever ask why the vamp mommy couldn't tell him what to do?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
lol Thanks mate. (y)
Glad that it's your term for your creation.
Everyone can refer to them as this, from now on.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Sorry, forgot to mention that particular bug. Due to the extent of grammar fixes provided kindly by spectre1viper, some saves may become stupified as they can't find a proper rollback sequence. The only solution is loading earlier save/quicksave/autosave.

Blurred? First time I'm hearing about this. Maybe there's something going on with the fonts. Could you post a screenshot?

No. Powers and stats are separate things.
Eg. you need 5 points in a skill called Welding to weld a steel door to its door frame. Alternatively if you had the power (trait) of Hulking you could mush them together to achieve a similar effect.
Dislaimer: Welding and Hulking don't exist in the game, and some situations that may require a skill check might not have am associated trait check and vice versa. Traits and skills are not complementary.

Great... Now I have to rewrite like half of the game... Thanks a lot.... :cautious:
Just kidding!

Loving the discussions and theories and comments and everything! I'm going to stay away from commenting most of it, but know that I am lurking in the shadows.... reading... taking notes... stealing ideas... I mean noticing how close some of you are to the truth!

*khm*...
Well you can absorb everything and keep what you think is better to your story, like good authors are always reading books, but ordinary people are always too fixated to the ideas they had and keep themselves from improving,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want daywalking to be a thing, BUT to be rare and something to strive towards, just go with the Rings like normal, the Faerie blood is bullshit, create a ring from the vampire's vitae that lets them function in daylight. Because it's made from their vitae, only they can use it, so simply stealing one isn't viable. Plus, it requires a Master True Mage to make, so the odds of FORCING one to do it is pretty low.

The few old legends where Vampires are hurt by the sun are not about Humans turned into noctural blooddrinkers, but Vampiric beings which were demonic from the start, but we know the mainstream will always dictate the norm i just want to give you options so you can do your own thinking about everything, well i really want to see the story you have to tell us

i just want to add that the nights used to be very dark and to have something to light in some places where too much to afford, just very rich places used to have ilumination in the past, i will give you a easy exemple when my mother was a kid people used to sleep by 20:00 cuz it was too Dark

now thing more backwards how hard it was to get light the legends about nocturnal beings make more sense than daylight ones, but did people know if there was demons during the day ?

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Google hymen restoration and ask yourself if there is no consumer need for this, why are they selling?
Not really. Men are highly likely to gravitate towards women who are virgin than who who are not.
That's men wanting it, not women.
The main reason women would get this, is for men's benefit, not so much their own.
Don't forget, women have had tricks for years of putting blood in the bed sheets on wedding night.
Not for their benefit, for the new husband who expects his wife to be untouched.
Also, a lot of countries still treat women as 2nd class citizens and their virginity can be a way for a family to gain status, by marrying her off.

There are many reasons why they are selling restorations.
I expect that most of them will be associated with men.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
That's men wanting it, not women.
The main reason women would get this, is for men's benefit, not so much their own.
Don't forget, women have had tricks for years of putting blood in the bed sheets on wedding night.
Not for their benefit, for the new husband who expects his wife to be untouched.
Also, a lot of countries still treat women as 2nd class citizens and their virginity can be a way for a family to gain status, by marrying her off.

There are many reasons why they are selling restorations.
I expect that most of them will be associated with men.
So men wants it and women have the keys to it, like a bargaining chip , so you can call it a "perk"? :D

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
So men wants it and women have the keys to it, like a bargaining chip , so you can call it a "perk"? :D
I mean, don't get me wrong, of course a woman can benefit from it.
But only by being made more desirable. It's a benefit by proxy. lol

When you think about it, the only reason it's desirable is for male ego & possession.
Personally, I'd rather have a girl who knows what she's doing, but it's mostly for men who want to be the only one who's ever had this.

Reactions: lorddarkam
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes