Jan 10, 2022
on my first run i didn't encounter any lewd scenes but there are already tags like vaginal sex,oral sex and masturbating included. can someone confirm that they are already in without spoiler pls, thank you

oh i forgot there was one after the bar scene there was a sex scene, but is there something else?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
on my first run i didn't encounter any lewd scenes but there are already tags like vaginal sex,oral sex and masturbating included. can someone confirm that they are already in without spoiler pls, thank you
future content.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018

oh i forgot there was oneafter the bar scene there was a sex scene, but is there something else?
You can bang the doc.

Reactions: xXxNeospiritxXx
Jan 10, 2022
damn i really want a romance with zoey but she is making me so angry
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i hope that the developer can change my mood about her, a little bit mysterious makes her sexy in my eyes but..man this girl:ROFLMAO:
good job madmate.games to trigger some feelings for charakters(y) also the choices you have with Claire are really nice.

hmm i'm surprised that there is neither romance nor harem in the future tags:unsure: will it be a suprise until the end?

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Does that mean they're a harem path or what?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have not forgotten about discussing some inconsistencies in the story which I personally found detracted from what would otherwise be a great start on a story, which I have said it has a great start, I just wish that some of the "bugs" were worked out prior to publishing it in an update. I will try and address it very soon, but it has kind of been a super busy time for me the last 2 weeks, and I have not been able to go through the story again. I will though,
Peace all.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well if mc becomes hubby/whatever of that crazy chick then step-mommy might join or those 3 forge new clan, doc isn't in for love.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
well if mc becomes hubby/whatever of that crazy chick then step-mommy might join or those 3 forge new clan, doc isn't in for love.
Doc is definitely not in it for love!

Real Mommy needs to pay a visit.
Zoey is just playing hard to get.
our land lady is destined to be turned.
so is our psychie groupie.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I bet Zoey was adopted by the blonde vampire which makes Zoey the mc's stepsister.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Does that mean they're a harem path or what?
I don't see a harem tag, but I really don't care. All I want is Zoey. And to get powerful enough to kick some entitled vampiric ass. One particular vampire bitch's ass featured most prominently.

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
I don't see a harem tag, but I really don't care. All I want is Zoey. And to get powerful enough to kick some entitled vampiric ass. One particular vampire bitch's ass featured most prominently.
The absence of a harem tag may not mean that there is no harem, or at least there is no intention to add it in the future, which is the case in some of the games here. What I don't understand is that there are points for Zoey who don't have a path or the MC gets her at least once.

Mar 28, 2018
If you had sex with doc and told Zoe about it, then it is almost certainly that will have 'lost' Zoe as a LI ... Not sure about harem, and expect that in the end you will have one, or non at all, or maybe if you are lucky a couple, irdk ... But for me it is mostly about the story that appears to be not so closely tied to related works - which can be a good thing.

Reactions: Arigon

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I'M STUCK IN B MY APARTMENT AFTER RETURNING FOORM MAGUL MANOPR...quest log says go to violet lips but when i clik on it in the map it says it's better wait for zoey...but seems she isn't in the apartment...what i need to do? thanks

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes