cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do we have an idea who the main love interests are? Will the protagonist be able to get together with his maker? Shes insanely hot.
this isn't rebirth. :p

atm lis are zoey and daddy's "little darling" (read psycho), since mc's "mommy" makes vampires w/o council's approval she won't be making any/much appearances (just a guess).

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
Does the game stop after the MC visits the mansion? Is this an actively developed game? I'm debating signing up for the Patreon to support the dev.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Does the game stop after the MC visits the mansion? Is this an actively developed game? I'm debating signing up for the Patreon to support the dev.
It is still in development and the mansion is the end of current content.

Yericho

Jun 24, 2022
Looking forward to the next update. Though I'm generally not a huge fan of it, as long as the objective is clear (as it's done here), I'm also fine with the sandboxing.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
this isn't rebirth. :p

atm lis are zoey and daddy's "little darling" (read psycho), since mc's "mommy" makes vampires w/o council's approval she won't be making any/much appearances (just a guess).
I have a feeling we'll be seeing more of her. This conversation seems to imply a powerful, possibly "legendary" vampire is in town. MC's momma, hopefully.

2022-07-06 01_05_15-The Bite.png

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Developer Notes:
-Any and all sexual encounters can be declined/avoided.
Thank you so much dev for doing this. Personally, I think all sexual encounters in AVN should be like this. There is so many times I have to stop playing a game just because some old fat ugly Landlady "rape" me and I can't do anything to stop it.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Thank you so much dev for doing this. Personally, I think all sexual encounters in AVN should be like this. There is so many times I have to stop playing a game just because some old fat ugly Landlady "rape" me and I can't do anything to stop it.
or vice versa...too many times i have dropped perhaps decent games for lolis, even virgins, jumping onto mc as soon as game starts....unavoidable ofc.
kudos to this dev for taking more challenging dev road!

Reactions: NukaCola

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
well besides some vampire movies vampires don't have sex.
The first known case of vampirism in Europe is a dude coming back from the grave to fuck his wife again.

Dracula by Bram Stoker had a Harem of vampire bitches. Also vampire rape women in most myths.
You must be thinking about some modern gay ass vampires from american tv.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
well besides some vampire movies vampires don't have sex.
If you mean in the sense that because vampires aren't real then, yes, imaginary things don't have sex. :ROFLMAO:

However, the lore of vampires until relatively recently was all about them wanting nothing but sex and blood, often at the same time.

The first known case of vampirism in Europe is a dude coming back from the grave to fuck his wife again.

Dracula by Bram Stoker had a Harem of vampire bitches. Also vampire rape women in most myths.
You must be thinking about some modern gay ass vampires from american tv.
Asian analogs for vampires were also sexual in nature. Female vampire like creatures seducing, fucking, and murdering unfaithful husbands and male vampires leading demon armies and claiming women for their harems. All the way from the eastern coast of the Mediterranean to the south Pacific islands. Same with African and Native American people's versions of vampires. It really is only the more modern American and western-European versions that have pushed sex out of the mythos.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
In early Sumerian legend, Lilitu - same as became Lilith, Adam's first partner before Eve - would choose a lover and never let them go.
She did not choose just one.
Ancient Greece had Empusa, who transformed into a young woman to seduce men, then drink their blood.
A lot of early versions of vampires used sex & seduction as a hunting tool.
Romans had the strix, which led to strigoi & strzyga.

Reactions: Ragnar

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I mean, if you want to get technical about it, Vampires are walking corpses. They don't have blood pumping through their veins, and that is needed to get an erection. In that sense, they have no sex drive that would compel them to even want sex. Can't even produce cum to ejaculate for an orgasm. It would be literally pointless for them to have sex, they get no benefit or release from it.

Unless you plan on mashing in a cold softie, sex with a Vampire is very unappealing and kind of gross lol.

But hey, it's a fantasy game! They can have undead boners if you want. Doesn't need to be any logic behind it.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I mean, if you want to get technical about it, Vampires are walking corpses. They don't have blood pumping through their veins, and that is needed to get an erection. In that sense, they have no sex drive that would compel them to even want sex. Can't even produce cum to ejaculate for an orgasm. It would be literally pointless for them to have sex, they get no benefit or release from it.

Unless you plan on mashing in a cold softie, sex with a Vampire is very unappealing and kind of gross lol.

But hey, it's a fantasy game! They can have undead boners if you want. Doesn't need to be any logic behind it.
That is only true of modern more World of Darkness inspired vampires. Historically Vampires weren't walking corpses in the same way a modern Zombie or a Draugr is. Vampires (and other being like them) are usually demons, demon possessed people/corpses, or more akin to a mutation in humans than they are walking dead. Depending on region of origin. Having either blood as a normal person since they otherwise are normal, or magic that empowers then and is strengthened by sex and blood. The sexless, undead, nature of vampires is a new motif and entirely counter to any old lore. And even in World of Darkness and similar more modern works vampires can have sex after drinking blood or by using magic as well, they just eventually lose interest for whatever reason.

I largely believe the shift has occurred to make vampires tamer so they can use the monsters of lore without their books and movies ending up in the adult or horror sections of bookstores. But that's reading into other people's motives, and I try not to do that too much.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, I think they made asexual zombie like vampires to make them Pg-13 for tabletop games and Disney movies.
Classic myths are more like the ones in True Blood tv show, deviant fuckers.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
they made asexual zombie like vampires to make them Pg-13 for tabletop games
Aren't DnD vamps still demon possessed or at least originally created by succubi? That's the impression I got from DnD inspired novels.
Anyway, I'm not really a tabletop guy, but DnD seems much more popular than WoD to me.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Aren't DnD vamps still demon possessed or at least originally created by succubi? That's the impression I got from DnD inspired novels.
Anyway, I'm not really a tabletop guy, but DnD seems much more popular than WoD to me.
I was talking about the WoD ones. Succubus and Incubus are mythological sex demons, yes.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I was talking about the WoD ones. Succubus and Incubus are mythological sex demons, yes.
Yeah, but what I'm saying is who cares about WoD honestly? And DnD has the potential to get pretty raunchy from what I can gather.
As I said I'm not a tabletop guy, but even from a writing perspective for novels, fanfics etc. WoD's lore was always a little too juvenile for me. Blood potency is a little too much like DBZ power levels imo. Also, vampires just aren't as interesting, if everybody and their mother is a vampire like in VTM.

Reactions: Ragnar
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes