Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I'M STUCK IN B MY APARTMENT AFTER RETURNING FOORM MAGUL MANOPR...quest log says go to violet lips but when i clik on it in the map it says it's better wait for zoey...but seems she isn't in the apartment...what i need to do? thanks
Violet Lips mission is not in this version. You're at the end of the update.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'M STUCK IN B MY APARTMENT AFTER RETURNING FOORM MAGUL MANOPR...quest log says go to violet lips but when i clik on it in the map it says it's better wait for zoey...but seems she isn't in the apartment...what i need to do? thanks
if you have visited at mansion and met daddy's little "princess" again then all done.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Oh wow, nobody told me that The Bite is from the creator of Robbin Hoods! For a long time that was my favorite Visual Novel! Now I HAVE to play this! :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: madmate.games

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
Great game but unfortunately not enough content yet to get into it really Guess I'll check it out in 2-3 yrs from now and see how much content has been added.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
is it possible to change stats somehow because with save edit, it isn't possible or at least difficult to find

envy5

Jun 22, 2017
so what's the difference from version 0.51 to 0.52? any changelog update? Is it the walkthrough mod that's screwing shit up? locked at the same point I ended 0.51

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so what's the difference from version 0.51 to 0.52? any changelog update? Is it the walkthrough mod that's screwing shit up? locked at the same point I ended 0.51
old wt-mod. mc goes to meet spoiled brat's daddy and few other things.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc money/stats // traits // affinity/trust

View attachment 1622802 View attachment 1622804 View attachment 1623052 View attachment 1622801

*as for the mc skill-level - it resets every time i change the value , need to dig deeper for this
**as at the screens - change trait from locked to taken

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
Thanks for creating this mod.

Mar 28, 2019
~>To b honest I was skeptical about the game at first it was plain boring dialogue then time pass by it's getting interesting.

~>I got excited about the traits didn't expect it can't be used atm. Better wait for more update to play the game cause it's major cliff hanger XD

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I saw this once before I hope to see it completed Keep up I love vampire Werewolf RP
and Wish to see a game where you have a Choose to make to Go AS One Of them like pathes

Ghazaan

Jun 4, 2018
Alright....So basically at this rate we're having what, a handful of updates each year? It's been 2 months :\ Not trying to be rude or unthankful or so, but my God...

Mar 28, 2018
Hi Ghazaan, as I understand it the update should have been about today-ish, but early in June the dev polled the Patrons to ask if they would prefer just 'the papers' event at the end of June OR 'the papers' event and some movement in the main story at the end of July, in the event the Patrons decided that they would prefer to have a longer update at the end of July... good things usually come to those who wait ...

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
Do we have an idea who the main love interests are? Will the protagonist be able to get together with his maker? Shes insanely hot.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes