bigjoe1988

Oct 19, 2017
Iam not done yet but what i can tell is your part of the most powerful blood line and that's Vlad's i just talk to the duke

Mar 28, 2018
Hi Swinglow, some devs only include Tags that describe the content of the current version of the game and then extend the Tag List when new features have been implemented. Many devs include a list of likely future Tags in the 'Developer Notes' section. There is no rule as to the approach to be taken by the dev regarding Tags.

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
Can anyone help me. My game doesnt have the arrows on the save and load pages. Can i fix it in code? Or do I just redownload the game?

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
Ok i fixed the arrow problem. New problem:(.

It keeps giving me an error every time I click the quest log or the MC's skills.

I also have the problem where it tells me the MC's skills aren't defined.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok i fixed the arrow problem. New problem:(.

It keeps giving me an error every time I click the quest log or the MC's skills.

I also have the problem where it tells me the MC's skills aren't defined.
long story short: re dl (with jdownloader) and extract with latest 7zip and AFTER extraction is over apply wt-mod..

Reactions: everhardninja

Swinglow

May 18, 2020
Yes there is.
See Tag Rules. It's the 2nd rule of 5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They are only allowed to apply tags for content which is currently in the game.
Ah, that's interesting. I didn't play initial release but you'd think a game about vampires would have mind control/ super powers from the start. Really makes it hard to find certain games.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Ah, that's interesting. I didn't play initial release but you'd think a game about vampires would have mind control/ super powers from the start. Really makes it hard to find certain games.
Appreciate it makes it difficult, but it also prevents people from going to a game with a tag, so expecting their favourite kink to be present & then finding it's not (yet!) & going into rage mode.

Young vamp, newly turned, doesn't often have full powers. They learn and develop.
As they grow, get stronger & get more powers that fit the tags, relevant tags would get added once the update where the vamp displayed those powers came out.

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
The games is supposed to be a sandbox if I'm not wrong but every time I'm supposed to enter a free roam the game bugs out and puts me straight back into story mode. I also cant make some choices as its very buggy. Anything I could do?

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Quest: Go to the Violet Lips Club (unavailable in this version) but i got an email the only path open is to Visit the Moghilas

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not much to do on this version, meet and fuck doc, go to see council, work with step-mommy, tame the brat and go meet her daddy and become brat's partner in crime and bit else.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes