Mar 28, 2018
Yes it 'appears' that there is no new content when you load from an old save. To get the new content you need to go back to a save before the quests 'Papers Please' and 'True Rulers', say to somewhere in quest 'The Key Ingredient', then fast forward until you are in 'your room' again, then go out and across the hall and talk to Zoey. At the end of the conversation you get the menu quest choices 'Go to the Violet Lips' or 'Visit the Moghilas'. Works fine after that ... I chose to 'Go to the Violet Lips' first ... Great update, thank you dev for all of your hard work and an excellent story.

Mar 18, 2019
Yes it 'appears' that there is no new content when you load from an old save. To get the new content you need to go back to a save before the quests 'Papers Please' and 'True Rulers', say to somewhere in quest 'The Key Ingredient', then fast forward until you are in 'your room' again, then go out and across the hall and talk to Zoey. At the end of the conversation you get the menu quest choices 'Go to the Violet Lips' or 'Visit the Moghilas'. Works fine after that ... I chose to 'Go to the Violet Lips' first ... Great update, thank you dev for all of your hard work and an excellent story.
Hmm...I'll try that, thanks. Tho fml that's quite a way back. Not even sure if I have saves from then oof.

Mar 28, 2018
Hi Skybreaker1337, the quest 'The Key Ingredient' is the one that is immediately before the quests 'Papers Please' and the 'True Rulers', so it's not a long way back and the fast forwarding takes less then a minute, so it should not be a problem for you.

Mar 18, 2019
Hi Skybreaker1337, the quest 'The Key Ingredient' is the one that is immediately before the quests 'Papers Please' and the 'True Rulers', so it's not a long way back and the fast forwarding takes less then a minute, so it should not be a problem for you.
Yeah, luckily still have the save. I regularly clean my renpy folder cause it seriously tends to get bogged down with tons of garbage, so quite often I am left with 1 - 3 saves tops. And I don't replay games as I tend to stick to my decisions, so stuff like this is quite a fair bit annoying. I don't remember what I did 2 hours ago, let alone which decisions I made a few months ago in a game, so replicating the same results is a bit of a hit and miss. I do expect every single decision in games to be monumental and honestly spend far too much time on them. Hell, even that "play hard to get" or not decision took me something like 12 minutes to make.

Luckily it was just a middling annoyance in the end, but I see it as a pretty big deal, since if someone else didn't point out to me I had to reload an old save I wouldn't have managed to proceed forward with the game. I'd classify that as a soft lock situation since you can achieve it just by playing normally, and it locks progression.

Reactions: andrew david irving

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheBiteRevenant-0.61
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

Reactions: Λvipray_x

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Ok, I loaded the save from last release. The quest log says I should go to that Violet night club. But when I try to go there via the map the game says I should first talk to Zoey. So I go to the hallway and click her door, but she isn't home. How do you continue here?

Reactions: Docc777 and Drafox

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
First of all I freaking love this aVN.

Second I am not a fan of realistic lightning.
I rather see great renders than guessing them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really great update too. To me everything about this VN is great.
Except for the low lightning in some scenes but it will not stop me from enjoying it.

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Problem 'triggering' the new content? Well the solution seems to have been found. And its in a post a whopping ONE page back. :WeSmart:

Last edited:

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Speaking from experience, lighting is such a massive pain in the ass. You want the lighting to look good and add to the story, but you also want to be able to clearly see the renders. It's such a bizarre balancing act.

Reactions: moonshadow

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Is this version working?
How to talk to Zoey? The game won't let me go anywhere without talking to her, she's not in her apartment, I can't use the phone to call her, how can I continue from here?

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
All choices that should give respect from certain characters just don't appear anymore. Is this normal since some update?

Shevaun: No Resist Urge choice.
Emilia: No Etiquette check dialogue.
Doc: No Science and Charm check dialogue.

The script has been built in a way that you cannot change it using Console Commands or Save Editors to change your stats, and for some reason dev thought it was better to disable the quick menu. Fortunately you can change that with a simple command, but everything else, like skills you cannot.

Mar 28, 2018
For those still having problems starting read the thread to see if 'the problem' has been resolved ...
as I said on the previous page:
' Yes it 'appears' that there is no new content when you load from an old save. To get the new content you need to go back to a save before the quests 'Papers Please' and 'True Rulers', say to somewhere in quest 'The Key Ingredient', then fast forward until you are in 'your room' again, then go out and across the hall and talk to Zoey. At the end of the conversation you get the menu quest choices 'Go to the Violet Lips' or 'Visit the Moghilas'. Works fine after that ... I chose to 'Go to the Violet Lips' first ... Great update, thank you dev for all of your hard work and an excellent story. '

Reactions: moonshadow

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Everything worked fine for me when I loaded up my save. I saved after the Moghila story, in the free roam section (back in the bedroom). Loaded up my save, and was able to start the Violet Lips quest with no issues (just loaded my save, clicked the map, then clicked the Violet Lips Club and went straight into it).

Maybe that's the difference? Others didn't save in the free roam after the Moghila story? Instead saved before it (not in the free roam)? No idea, just throwing out ideas. All I know is I had no issues starting the new content with my save.

Reactions: andrew david irving
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes