Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This game cycle was two months updates until now. Idk why this update is taking more time, more content or holidays I suppose.
my bet would be on the golden developing/patrons standards mentioned above.
why would any dev push for more when almost everyone else works "in more relaxed way", and it is going more than well?
sadly, yet it is more important for patrons to feel "included" (as with any other social platform/network) than to really get something of adequate value (games/updates related) for their support/money....to not go overly offtopic here, better to stop now :BootyTime:

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
is general vampirism on or off topic?
I don't see a problem, assuming it's actually related to the game. For example, comparisons to White Wolf games are probably fine, but just going on and on about White Wolf games is clearly off-topic.

Reactions: sava75

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This is more True Blood than VTM tho. VTM vampires have to take blood to get a hard on and so on.

o.gif

kok59

May 23, 2020
I am getting constant error messages after talking to the tall vampire lady in her room.And there are constant black screen apppearing as well.what should i do?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am getting constant error messages after talking to the tall vampire lady in her room.And there are constant black screen apppearing as well.what should i do?
to whom and where?

what version aka windows or mac or android or compressed or uncompressed?

i suggest re-dl and re-extract with 7zip and try again.

kok59

May 23, 2020
to whom and where?

what version aka windows or mac or android or compressed or uncompressed?

i suggest re-dl and re-extract with 7zip and try again.
in the room with the blonde tall vampire lady or the leader of the vampires talking about helping investigate murders. I downloaded the windows compressed version.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
in the room with the blonde tall vampire lady or the leader of the vampires talking about helping investigate murders. I downloaded the windows compressed version.
i suggest trying uncompressed.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes