kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Maybe I missed something but, So Far, I haven't seen a reason for it to be sandbox.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
So is the bug fixed then? Cause I downloaded the game first before reading the thread, tried loading save at the end of last version ending and I can continue the game just fine and go to the club.

nezumis

Mar 21, 2019
If it may help, on my 4 Playthrough, only one had the bug asking me to talk to Zoey. The difference with the others was that the quest "Getting away with murder" was not shown as "completed". Thanks to the Universal Ren'Py Mod of 0x52 I was abble to find the quest and to put as completed manualy, resolving the bug. From what I saw, every Taskilst were "completed" but not the main status.
Still I don't know what choices or other thing may have prevented the quest to complete :/

Last edited:

madmate.games

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Some good people sent me their save games. The issue is that if you refused to take the money from Zoey and played v0.50 (and maybe v0.51) the quest wasn't flagged as finished. I must have fixed the error in v0.52 but I didn't do backward compatibility patch. Expect a fix when official public build becomes available.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So is the bug fixed then? Cause I downloaded the game first before reading the thread, tried loading save at the end of last version ending and I can continue the game just fine and go to the club.
nope

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
type in search bar on your pc %appdata% go to the map renpy and search the map for your save or open the folder of your game go to the folder where you extracted the game and open it and go game/saves and you can find your saves

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Some good people sent me their save games. The issue is that if you refused to take the money from Zoey and played v0.50 (and maybe v0.51) the quest wasn't flagged as finished. I must have fixed the error in v0.52 but I didn't do backward compatibility patch. Expect a fix when official public build becomes available.
Don't know if you're aware of it already but I found a typo I think
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: madmate.games

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
um so like im almost done with this and yet have not been able to change the mc's name
You change your name when you first enter the Violet Lips Club (after you've become a vampire). It's for your new identity, they'll ask for your new name. Change it then.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes