-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i did that but after this update name reverted to andy.
I last played v0.61, since the latest update was typos and fixing "a potential gamebreaking issue". IDK what the issue is, but since Madmate never said you needed to restart with v0.62 I haven't DLed the very latest. In v0.61 the name stayed changed throughout; I wonder if his fix caused it to revert somehow.

sexytimes10

Aug 4, 2019
I just played to the end of the version in the Mega link. It stopped after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is this just the end of the public demo, or is it all of the content there is?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just played to the end of the version in the Mega link. It stopped after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is this just the end of the public demo, or is it all of the content there is?
yes if you have visited on hospital (prev. version) and got new ids etc and visited on "mommy" with zoey (this version).

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
is my monitor too dark or something? having a hard time seeing in this game tbh. like i know its night and everything but inside buildings and clubs should have some sort of light source no?

Reactions: Valamyr

Griffihn

Aug 20, 2022
it's a very nice story and a great foray into the vampire fantasy genre. i love the twists and turns, even though the RPG elements seem somewhat useless as of now. very good renders and quite nice visual representations of what you are trying to convey. honestly, i have only one issue with the entire game and that's the historical tie-in (which is completely wrong, unless it's what you were going for). that tells me you are putting more thought into both the story and the entire visual representation of it than most realize.
overall, good game! good luck going forward!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is my monitor too dark or something? having a hard time seeing in this game tbh. like i know its night and everything but inside buildings and clubs should have some sort of light source no?
yes it is.

Do you have a link to those games?
yes but won't post since i'm under warning and mentioning those games was against rules but you can find both at f95, just type what you are looking for on top right box (when you aren't on thread) and check search titles.

RyloNeo

Feb 15, 2019

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is it possible to change the MC name with this version?
The MC's name already gets changed in the normal version of the game. Unless Cebs had a specific reason to make it unchangeable (I can't imagine why), there is a point a little into the game (but not all that far) where the MC gets a fake ID for his new life. That's when the name is changed.

Reactions: cebs

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
The MC's name already gets changed in the normal version of the game. Unless Cebs had a specific reason to make it unchangeable (I can't imagine why), there is a point a little into the game (but not all that far) where the MC gets a fake ID for his new life. That's when the name is changed.
That's right, didn't change anything...

RyloNeo like -CookieMonster666- said, at some point at the beginning you'll be able to change mc name for his new identity

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes