jasad

Dec 14, 2021
JenusKudo Arrdvark lilithcultist

Edit: Updated for v0.71

Just since I saw a few asking for cheats;

This will boost the 10 stats on the left side of the character panel. [the stats that can't be changed in the save editor]
If you want to change your money, power, control or energy that can be done via; saveeditonline.com

This should not require restarting and should be compatible with the WT mod that is already available.
It will need to be updated with each new version though I think.

Let me know if there are any problems.
Obviously drop the "game" folder from the .rar file in your main "The Bite Revenant" folder.
thank you! :LOL:

Reactions: Content_Consumer

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Fair warning: choosing a certain path will result in a rather short update.
I was not expecting the decision to come up so early in the story, but damn is it satisfying not having to wait! This update, despite being somewhat brief, continues the trend of some impressive storytelling.

yeah seriously Im waiting for the walkthrough mod to see which is less damning
Throwing my two cents behind a spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's definitely a crossroads type of decision that'll have cascading effects for awhile, but will pale in comparison to everyone learning that Andy is a legendary vampire. I'm curious to see how madmate will further explore that plot point since it seems to be the focal one at this time.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
So happy to see julie again! I wonder if we don't follow her will she die in the other path? :unsure:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
"walkyMessages" is not defined. Throughout the years I've often wondered what "walkyMessages" actually meant. I suppose I'll continue to wonder......

Seriously--several errors based on this bad variable.

Griftomedia

Jun 9, 2022
Just starting the update and what is with this abrupt change of tone? :WaitWhat:

Feels like I've stepped into a Marvel movie or some sitcom

I'm worried...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
i didn't have any choice and andy killed jason ,Is it because I chose vengeance by talking to elliot earlier? and it locked me in this route or there is another thing that i missing? ^^
Iirc if you have low Control, that will happen without your choice.

Reactions: monk_56

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
When i go to the violet lips, the game says i need go to talk to Zoey, when i try it the game send me to the map is a INFINITE LOOP HAHAHAHAHAHHA

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
So what exactly is new in 0.61? Can't go to Violet lips because it says to talk to Zoey. Zoey ain't home. Can't go anywhere else as every place is just empty.

Am I bugged, blind, or is there literally no new content?
the game still broken so is not just me who get this bug

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Ok, I loaded the save from last release. The quest log says I should go to that Violet night club. But when I try to go there via the map the game says I should first talk to Zoey. So I go to the hallway and click her door, but she isn't home. How do you continue here?
Only god know this

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes