Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
JenusKudo Arrdvark lilithcultist

Edit: Updated for v0.71

Just since I saw a few asking for cheats;

This will boost the 10 stats on the left side of the character panel. [the stats that can't be changed in the save editor]
If you want to change your money, power, control or energy that can be done via; saveeditonline.com

This should not require restarting and should be compatible with the WT mod that is already available.
It will need to be updated with each new version though I think.

Let me know if there are any problems.
Obviously drop the "game" folder from the .rar file in your main "The Bite Revenant" folder.
People who used this mod knows if this mod is any good or useful? let me know.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
game is too dark, any time theres a scene anywhere but the appartment or a shop you just see outlines, i can literally see lights in the background to the right but its like the room is pitch black with a barely functioning green lavalamp in the corner behind the mc in the picture. even if that was not the case the projector should also be lighting up the room more than this.
i can make out more details in my room with nothing but the led lighting from my watercooler on the pc sitting under the desk and this is one of the better ones cuz you can actually see the chairs in the backgroudn and sort of see her face.
screenshot0001.png

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
had the game for a while on the radar and today finally found the time to play it.
the best part was finally letting the girls in each VN taste their own medicine. :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you should think twice about persuading us to go shopping with you girl's. ;):ROFLMAO:

Dr. FuckFace

Jul 8, 2022
Is the writers block still going on or is it going little better now? Either way, Dr.FuckFace(totally trustworthy anonymous internet doctor) has a prescription for the problem:

Best way to tackle this would be from starting with heavy alcohol usage at first and see if it helps, if not we should be adding good sativa to the mix after a week or two if the whiskey aint working.
if there`s still a problem somehow, few potent dosages of shrooms, preferably in game related settings should do the trick.

Ultimately, if nothing of these great medical vices work, we only have 1 shot of fear and loathing in las vegas therapy, after that were doomed.

I hope Madmate picks up my prescription from local dealer/dealer soon as possible, this is just too great start for abandoned tag.

Dr.FuckFace

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Man, nothing gayer than vampires, when I choose “End him” the MC chooses to kiss the guy's neck, why, he has 1000 ways to finish him, and he chooses this? --"
I couldn't watch this, I had to roll back and pick the other option, it was a little less gay, but I believe it will bring more problems in the future.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
My asshole mind was immediately looking for the "mind control the girl" option with that coworker lol. That wasn't in the cards, but something seemingly even more consequential happened with her character. It seems like a rather big route split.

Pretty short update, but it was damn great as always. Zoey x MC shenanigans are hilarious when MC does stupid shit that she tells you not to do lol.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
so... yeah.... with enough control I have to say thats definitely the best route(following them)

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
Im sad, this game is not a VN. Why am I advancing a story from a map? and it doesn't even happen.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
My asshole mind was immediately looking for the "mind control the girl" option with that coworker lol. That wasn't in the cards, but something seemingly even more consequential happened with her character. It seems like a rather big route split.

Pretty short update, but it was damn great as always. Zoey x MC shenanigans are hilarious when MC does stupid shit that she tells you not to do lol.
yea very short update...at thisa rate it wilòl takes years...and what about giving us 3 new quest via mail and being unable to even going to the bar to meet claire or cloe...forgot her name..the red haired nerd

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
edit: nvm, seems it is end up update, wtf very very short game, like wow

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes