4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
oL9d05.jpg

Overview:
You play the role of a guy, lonely and depressed, you have always dreamed of playing a guy being harassed by pretty girls? Then welcome in this case, there are (for now) 3 girls, Alex, the blonde, Rosemarie, with her beautiful black hair like a summer sky next to the powerful moon~ and to finish the little Emilie, a big naughty girl, well i mean "mean" !​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-18
Release Date: 2021-08-16
Developer: Nylad -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7 Alpha
Language: English, French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Kq8_81.png 2start4.png rdream1.png rdream2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
can someone make a mega download for this game? its so much easier to download from :) thanks for reading :)

Jhu

Jan 5, 2018
why are there no games of harasing girls? you can get bullied by a girl in real life, but can't bully girls, so why don't go out and be bullied by girls, pretty simple? it's not like bullying a girl, whereas you can be arrested or sth...

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm excited to try this. The story is definitely not unique but it hasn't reach the point of repetitive that it's predictable. That said, i hope the MC doesn't forgive them too easily and for them to actually act like Bullies. Too many games like this try to paint the girls as innocent and that the MC is the one who's childish for not growing up and moving passed it.

Reactions: sonhot

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
Its a shame there is no animation ( i don`t see a animated tag ) , or is there ? :unsure: ' input Vsauce jazz song here '

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes