4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

tappp92

Oct 23, 2017
Hmm...I have read a few pages of comments, but haven't quite figured it out. Am I supposed to play the top download or the Episode 4? Is the Episode 2 Rewrite linked or included in any of these two?

Reactions: SeigniorYan

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
yeah i made that mistake with Bad Memories and Sylphine. i would rather support (and do for many vn games) them via patreon. so that way if they decide not to update i don't have it in my library to remind me i got screwed out of the one time charge. its a mental thing :)
U know you can remove games from your steam account so it no longer shows up. Also can just hide them so they don't show up in your list as well until you look at hidden games list of course and you can unhide it as well if at some point it gets updated.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I think i'll just skip this rewrite all together. I mean on this site we don't realy have the right to complain since we do get games for freebut i can't help it to at least criticize like others did before me. It would be ok if dev released 10 or more episodes and if the story doesn't match up go for a rewrite, remaster or however you call it. Generaly i don't like where the development of these type of games is going. Dev release 4-5 updates and then comes up that story, characters or something else doesn't fit. So they decide to do remaster or what ever.

Also, is there anything new, anything at all in this rewrite?

Reactions: youdontwanttoknow

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Also one last thing and this one is for the dev. Just a suggestion. It was so long since i played this game so i can't really remember how many episodes this game contains. It shows that it have 4 episodes if i'm reading it right. So instead of going for episode 3 rewrite simply go all he way for episode 4 rewrite. Since this is what you're doing, this is what you want just rewrite both episode 3 and 4. This way you can fasten up moving forward instead of doing something that, at least on this thread (read comment sections), no one wants. Good luck.

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
So i get it right - TheCabin-Episode-2_steam-pc contains rewritten ep 1 and 2 ?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This is erroneously tagged as a mobile game.
I agree. I reported this to get that tag removed. It's not even on their Patreon or Itch.io, so I'm not sure why that tag was applied. Maybe the dev originally made a mobile version but bailed on the idea? But if that's so, why isn't there even a v0.1 for Android? I don't play any adult games on a mobile device, but I still don't remember this ever being a mobile game.

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
No, rewritten are Ep 1 and 2, which are separate download
And there is old version up to Ep 4, so wait for another ep gonna be rewritten
soooo
i cant just play new 1 2
then go old 3 4 ?
just stop at new 1 2 and wait ?
is the diffrence that big ?

bosspigs

Sep 30, 2020
During the gameplay, random images of the aunt appear when the MC and his sister are going to the city, breaking the immersion in the story. It has been rewritten, but still contains errors. But I really like this VN.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes