4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Yeah. Some people just can't handle the fact people have a past and that, even in a fictitious world, people could have gotten it on, or are getting it on, with someone other than the MC. Personally, I like to see fleshed out characters who have a past. It adds some believability to to the game.

Now. My prediction is, since the lady already said it happened at her husbands business party, that she saw him cheating on her with his secretary or something.
This initial dialog between her and her husband would suggest it's not because her husband cheated.
She told her husband 'something' happened and he didn't believe her. Plus, she plays down her drinking to him. If he was the cause, she would want him to know that.

Edit:
Out of curiosity, I looked it up:
grace "{i}( Oh, I forgot, that small dicked prick didn't believe me, thought I was just drunk or making it up! ){i}"
grace "{i}( Who the fuck would make something like that up? God I fucking hate him for not trusting me! ){/i}"

Last edited:
Reactions: Talmadge and Nerttu

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Well, going into the discussion a little bit. I agree with DA22 pretty much everything he's said here.

This rape card is more worn out than the NTR discussion itself here on the forum.

So as a guy q hates NTR in games, especially when it is inevitable, I say that would be fine yes rape or even a little harassment, whether at work, transportation, or the streets. But come on, who played this on the first release that hadn't already suspected that?

So I think it's cool that Dev tries to find a new card for that. Like my brother, he is an alcoholic today, but it all started when an old girlfriend left him, first he got involved with drugs, then he left the drugs, had children with a woman he left, married another woman he lives today, but he is still an alcoholic, I believe he no longer feels anything for that girlfriend, but the addiction is there.

So what could have happened to "mom" could have been anything that made her start drinking, but that wasn't necessarily what made her become an alcoholic, the state of drunkenness itself may have made her addicted to drink. But that's just a hypothesis and all. But push factors can be anything, like, she may have had an affair for a long time and found out that her son is not her husband's son, she may have started to feel desire for her son (another cliché) but she was afraid of the consequences and that can come atonement which already leads to the romantic plot mc/mom, found out that her husband is gay... there are infinite possibilities for Dev to fit something in there.

To the DEV, don't bow your head when they talk about "correct" something in which you initially planned, the great writers use several editors before releasing their works, so it is normal after a time that you read your story you as your own editor, find "errors", and not even say errors and yes something like a better idea. So head up and keep up the good work.

NOTE. I am not written so do not laugh at my stupid ideas...kkkkkkk... and I don't even speak English, so sorry for the confusion.

• Angry
Reactions: delacroix2 and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah. Some people just can't handle the fact people have a past and that, even in a fictitious world, people could have gotten it on, or are getting it on, with someone other than the MC. Personally, I like to see fleshed out characters who have a past. It adds some believability to to the game.

Now. My prediction is, since the lady already said it happened at her husbands business party, that she saw him cheating on her with his secretary or something.
That is the thing though, being raped is something else as having a past where the LI happily and consensually had fun, with often great impact on rest of her life also sexually, which for many is still TMI if it becomes a main focus in what is shown, but that is actually another discussion. It should be fully disconnected from the NTR discussion were it not for fact that basically almost every male is an abusive asshole and uses that tactic in someway and form in those genre games.

The same also with 90% of the games that are so called swinging and sharing, well for drama reasons almost each of those girls and men offered as sharing options I would be very unhappy about if my GF even in an open relation would be with someone like that besides me, since they are abusive assholes who are just takers and letting assholes in your life leads to trouble, not fun I learned over the last 50 years besides the fact for some weird reason I do not tend to like women I care about whether GF, friend, mother, sister, daughter or niece to be abused or in bad relationships that will hurt them or pimped out. :p

Now it is what that genre is about and should not change (just as with horror) and fans will not want it to change, but makes that genre mix kind of badly with games that are about MC getting with the girls. There are a few more reasons like impact and wanted drama that genre has on how MC's and Li's tend to be and rarely have anything resembling a great story, but more soap drama.

The thing though here is this is not a NTR focused game and if had used rape as reason for her becoming an alcoholic, well it would have impacts way beyond just her drinking beyond even just it being the thousandth time it was used, as if women are not more complex and full and can have just as many reasons as males to get into trouble beyond just someone forcefully abusing their body if want to be less predictable. Her walking in on a room with teared up bodies would likely do as well, especially if some were children's, there is a reason why cops and ambulance worker get psychological and therapeutic assistance after some cases as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW and clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
That is the thing though, being raped is something else as having a past where the LI happily and consensually had fun, with often great impact on rest of her life also sexually, which for many is still TMI if it becomes a main focus in what is shown, but that is actually another discussion. It should be fully disconnected from the NTR discussion were it not for fact that basically almost every male is an abusive asshole and uses that tactic in someway and form in those genre games.

The same also with 90% of the games that are so called swinging and sharing, well for drama reasons almost each of those girls and men offered as sharing options I would be very unhappy about if my GF even in an open relation would be with someone like that besides me, since they are abusive assholes who are just takers and letting assholes in your life leads to trouble, not fun I learned over the last 50 years besides the fact for some weird reason I do not tend to like women I care about whether GF, friend, mother, sister, daughter or niece to be abused or in bad relationships that will hurt them or pimped out. :p

Now it is what that genre is about and should not change (just as with horror) and fans will not want it to change, but makes that genre mix kind of badly with games that are about MC getting with the girls. There are a few more reasons like impact and wanted drama that genre has on how MC's and Li's tend to be and rarely have anything resembling a great story, but more soap drama.

The thing though here is this is not a NTR focused game and if had used rape as reason for her becoming an alcoholic, well it would have impacts way beyond just her drinking beyond even just it being the thousandth time it was used, as if women are not more complex and full and can have just as many reasons as males to get into trouble beyond just someone forcefully abusing their body if want to be less predictable. Her walking in on a room with teared up bodies would likely do as well, especially if some were children's, there is a reason why cops and ambulance worker get psychological and therapeutic assistance after some cases as well.
There are plenty of reasons out there for why she would became a drunk. Not so many reasons for her being a bitch to her kids because of it. She has to build up the courage to tell her kids so I think we can assume it is something that affects them directly, right? ("You should just tell them." "I can't. Not yet.") It must be something she's not too proud of or could get her into trouble for keeping it a secret, right? Yes, she told her husband, but he didn't believe her. Why didn't she tell anyone else then? And if she did, why could she not find anyone who would believe her? If it was something bad that affected others and she didn't tell / say anything, that also would put her in a bad light now and will make it hard to like her (at least for me).

Here's to the Devs dotting all their i's and crossing all their t's so we get an answer worthy of the buildup. :)

Reactions: swills13 and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
There are plenty of reasons out there for why she would became a drunk. Not so many reasons for her being a bitch to her kids because of it. She has to build up the courage to tell her kids so I think we can assume it is something that affects them directly, right? ("You should just tell them." "I can't. Not yet.") It must be something she's not too proud of or could get her into trouble for keeping it a secret, right? Yes, she told her husband, but he didn't believe her. Why didn't she tell anyone else then? And if she did, why could she not find anyone who would believe her? If it was something bad that affected others and she didn't tell / say anything, that also would put her in a bad light now and will make it hard to like her (at least for me).

Here's to the Devs dotting all their i's and crossing all their t's so we get an answer worthy of the buildup. :)
Well the fact her husband did not believe her could well be part of the reason that knocked her confidence anyone else would believe her. Remember he should be the partner she could trust to have her back, even if in reality we often get disappointed in that fact whether male or female.

Considering her bitchiness, well alcohol takes away or lessens many inhibitions not only sexual ones and most of us have also worse sides we normally control including egoistic ones and overreacting when frustrated. There is a reason why alcoholics tend to be more physically abusive besides emotional as well in reality, alcohol is a dangerous drugs if it controls you both for you and those around you. So no that is not that unrealistic unfortunately if she has had a serious alcohol problem for a long while now.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Well the fact her husband did not believe her could well be part of the reason that knocked her confidence anyone else would believe her. Remember he should be the partner she could trust to have her back, even if in reality we often get disappointed in that fact whether male or female.

Considering her bitchiness, well alcohol takes away or lessens many inhibitions not only sexual ones and most of us have also worse sides we normally control including egoistic ones and overreacting when frustrated. There is a reason why alcoholics tend to be more physically abusive besides emotional as well in reality, alcohol is a dangerous drugs if it controls you both for you and those around you. So no that is not that unrealistic unfortunately if she has had a serious alcohol problem for a long while now.
Here's why I think it is more than her being a bitch because she's a drunk. (Beyond the big build up by the Dev in the beginning) :)
As I recall, her sister says that if she would only tell them, they would understand (why she's been such a bitch). But the mom can't bring herself to tell them - 'Not yet'. Based on those conversations, the choices seem to be either she thinks this event is something her kids can't handle (because it affects them directly) or she's just too ashamed to tell them. Also in those conversations, she seems to acknowledge that the secret is why she started drinking so heavily and why she's been a bitch to her kids.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Now I am in doubt, did she tell what happened to her husband? or did she say something happened? I played the first release a long time ago, I do not remember well.

So, in case she told her husband what happened and let's say it was rape and he didn't believe her, he's an absolute son of a bitch. Who in their right mind wouldn't take a story like that away from them? Unless he is a cuckold and he is behind the rape, made some friend raped his wife while he watched.

And as for her behaving like a slut with her kids, it doesn't necessarily mean that this secret has anything to do with them. Like, it's something that got her emotionally upset to the point where she started drinking, so it's something that caused strong emotional stress, put that together with the fact that her husband was criticizing her drinking without even trying to help her (believing that "something" happened) certainly makes her emotionally unstable and I believe people like that don't really control who they're going to take their stress out on. So I understand that it may be that it is not directly connected to the children. And also her not telling her kids could be another one of the "scars" of the husband not believing her, like, the guy should if the partner to share all problems together if he wants is "adult" doesn't believe and hasn't helped, so she possibly might think that her children, whom she was supposed to guide, couldn't do much.

But anyway, the DEV even unintentionally ended up creating a mystery around it, that as he himself said should not be something that should draw as much attention as it did. But that it can end up being something trivial, people are different, some witness death and feel nothing, others are shaken for the rest of their lives.

I don't know what the DEV has planned for this mystery, I just hope it's not another case of abuse, harassment, or rape at work or something, it could be something that's even fun or funny. It's waiting and see what's to come, I'm quite curious.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Y'all are talking about how she's being a bitch to her kids. But the MC has started two fights with her over her drinking. So maybe it's less her being a bitch and him being like his father and not wanting, or caring, what caused her to start drinking heavily. Whatever happened to make her start drinking could have been something that she's ashamed of and doesn't know how they will react.
With the MC arguing with her constantly over her drinking, maybe that shame and fear is warranted. I get that Cell didn't mean to cause such a mystery around this. But no matter what he decided is the factor, be it rape, husband cheating, abducted by aliens, or even hit a dog with her car, the husband not believing her caused her to have doubts that anyone would believe her.
And I say husband cheating on her because many relationships have had that happen and the cheating husband makes the wife out to be a liar and makes her question if she really saw it or not.
Whatever the reason Cell chooses will be fine and hopefully people don't cry about it.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Y'all are talking about how she's being a bitch to her kids. But the MC has started two fights with her over her drinking. So maybe it's less her being a bitch and him being like his father and not wanting, or caring, what caused her to start drinking heavily. Whatever happened to make her start drinking could have been something that she's ashamed of and doesn't know how they will react.
With the MC arguing with her constantly over her drinking, maybe that shame and fear is warranted. I get that Cell didn't mean to cause such a mystery around this. But no matter what he decided is the factor, be it rape, husband cheating, abducted by aliens, or even hit a dog with her car, the husband not believing her caused her to have doubts that anyone would believe her.
And I say husband cheating on her because many relationships have had that happen and the cheating husband makes the wife out to be a liar and makes her question if she really saw it or not.
Whatever the reason Cell chooses will be fine and hopefully people don't cry about it.
I seemed to have missed some comments here so sorry for this being a late reply:
Unless the Dev goes back and changes the conversation between the mom and aunt, the options are limited.
And I admit, I have been overly analyzing this which is a indirect compliment to the Dev. The story has definitely drawn me in.
Once again, I do look forward to finding out. :)

Reactions: Talmadge

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.6
Size: 712M
SHA1SUM: 2ac154b8270be80c2ea897b5bba90855913e1c13
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
The Cabin - Summer Vacation [Ep. 2] [Cell Studios] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 696 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 145 MB
- -

Original Mac Size: 661 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 110 MB
- - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Nope. I haven't played this latest update yet, but if I'm not mistaken there is already one sex scene in the game. In any case, the game needs the 'oral sex' tag.
Yup, you are mistaken ... And for there to be incest, there needs to be sex _ so far, nada. Need a little truth in advertising around here. Nope, catching a glimpse of your mom, sis or aunt nekid is not incest. Its not sexual content either.

Reactions: Pan43

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Yup, you are mistaken ... And for there to be incest, there needs to be sex _ so far, nada. Need a little truth in advertising around here. Nope, catching a glimpse of your mom, sis or aunt nekid is not incest. Its not sexual content either.
Apparently talking to a family member counts as incest on this forum, as a lot of games have that tag with no action with family members.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes