• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Castaway Story [v0.7] [androm3dart]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The Castaway Story [v0.4] [androm3dart] (981 mb rar pc source)
152 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm a bit confused about one scene we are just about to have breakfast with Jane and the MC notices Kathy in the distance and the MC says to Jane he will be back later next thing you know it's dinner time and we are back at the table with Jane was something with Kathy missed in between scenes?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stareagle lord

Kalle Klaok

Mar 10, 2018
I'm not a big fan of grinding stuff, but it would give you much more immersion, when you have to search for the food, the water and firewood. Having everything you need in just three mouseklicks, as part of the story, is more like supermarket shopping :)
Also the work for the tribes could be a little bit more elaborated, like a time schedule.

All in all, no that bad, but there are tons of other games like this, so dev has to improve, if this should become outstanding.

Just my two cents ...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
LAnguages get so fluent = the words get lost in translation and all everyone gets is get it on!

GAme On!

androm3dart

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
Ok guys, first of all, the game is not dead. I am still working on it. I am having some issues with Patreon. So I was stuck there. Right now, just don't support the game on Patreon. I'll not be posting updates on Patreon, but here only. The next update will be bigger than previous updates. I am very busy but still working on the game. Also, this is my first game, so I am having some issues with coding and other things. So, please be patient. Chapter 5 is 70% completed. I am trying to complete it as soon as possible. Also when I started this game I was unemployed so updates were fast, but right now I've got a full time job, so I can't give it much time, but still working my ass off for it. I can't guarantee when the update will come, but please understand that I am working on it whenever I am having some spare time.

One more time please don't support this game on Patreon. I want to take my Patreon page down but also don't want to lose my Patreon page at the same time. So, Patreon page will stay as it is but if you're going to Patreon from here, right now, don't support it. I am having some troubles which I can't explain, but I am working on the game. And thank you guys for the support I got in here.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Thank you for letting us know. You're not the first to have issues with Patreon. Good luck with them.

androm3dart

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
Chapter 5 Update
85% completed
Sorry guys, I've been very busy with something in my personal life that I've wanted to do since 2014. And now I have the resources to do it. So I cannot avoid it. It was one of my dreams. But be assured, I'm still working very hard on this game whenever I'm getting time. I haven't taken any off days since new year's eve. But I'm very busy with my job, and the thing that I've always wanted to do. So, whenever I've some time I'm working in this game. The next update will be released most probably on march end. I'm trying to complete it as soon as possible. So, there is a possibility that it might be completed earlier. Thanks for the support.

PS- DO NOT SUPPORT ME ON PATREON FOR NOW. I WILL INFORM YOU WHEN YOU PEOPLE CAN SUPPORT IT. I DON'T WANT TO REMOVE PATREON PAGE SO I AM LEAVING IT AS IT IS. UPDATES WILL BE POSTED HERE ONLY.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I'm trying to complete it as soon as possible
Take your time .. as the good movies says .. victory needs preparation ... one good deed deserves another ...
no good deed goes unpunished ... please ba ready to take all the punishment this game takes to fulfill your dreams!

Game oN!

androm3dart

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
Update 22 March 2020
Writing and renders/animations are complete. Coding is complete almost too. I am just putting up conditions for which will affect future outcomes of the game and testing for any bugs. So, I'll release the update in 2-3 days.

Reactions: xxxavier

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Decent renders but the dialog was killing me. Animations were also pretty decent but damn.. that dialog. Gotta say that dialog........... hopefully mentioning it three times makes the point. That dialo.....g killed me. Lot of content though..

Reactions: lionarslan
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes