VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Changing Season [Ch.5] [Storyteller97]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Okay, I want to get this started on the right foot.
This is a really good first version for a first-time dev.
Decent writing, decent looking girls and a decent length for a first version, in such that it is long enough to get an idea what to expect from this game.
I enjoyed playing it and I am looking forward to see more.

Now to some criticism.
Those eyes, others have mentioned it, others have joked about it, I can only tell you, they are too much. I don't make a habit of telling people to redesign their characters, but it ruins Jane's look. The fish-bowl eyes, in Gollum size, it just looks absolutely weird on a regular human being. The only other thing wrong with Jane is that she does look a bit too young to have daughters this old.
Her face looks so fresh, she could be in her early twenties. I think the character would really improve from making the eyes stand out less and make her look a bit older.

For an old gpu, you created some really nice character models, my favourite from pure looks might be Lana, followed by Lilly.

Reactions: Deamate

St97

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Okay, I want to get this started on the right foot.
This is a really good first version for a first-time dev.
Decent writing, decent looking girls and a decent length for a first version, in such that it is long enough to get an idea what to expect from this game.
I enjoyed playing it and I am looking forward to see more.

Now to some criticism.
Those eyes, others have mentioned it, others have joked about it, I can only tell you, they are too much. I don't make a habit of telling people to redesign their characters, but it ruins Jane's look. The fish-bowl eyes, in Gollum size, it just looks absolutely weird on a regular human being. The only other thing wrong with Jane is that she does look a bit too young to have daughters this old.
Her face looks so fresh, she could be in her early twenties. I think the character would really improve from making the eyes stand out less and make her look a bit older.

For an old gpu, you created some really nice character models, my favourite from pure looks might be Lana, followed by Lilly.
Thanks for the feedback man, and I'm glad you liked it. Having read every single comment, it's clear to me that Jane's eyes will need to be fixed moving forward. So I'll definitely set that at the top of the priority list for the beta release. I'll also consider whether or not to make her seem older. I hope this is the start of a long journey with TCS, and I want you and everyone else here to be a part of that.

Reactions: botc76

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Thanks for the feedback man, and I'm glad you liked it. Having read every single comment, it's clear to me that Jane's eyes will need to be fixed moving forward. So I'll definitely set that at the top of the priority list for the beta release. I'll also consider whether or not to make her seem older. I hope this is the start of a long journey with TCS, and I want you and everyone else here to be a part of that.
One small thing, but it really stood out for me, as Jenny says it several times. You write "wana," but it is of course "wanna." You might want to correct this as well.
And congratulations on accepting critique and input from the players here, that is always a good sign in a dev and speaks for a certain maturity and rationality.

St97

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
One small thing, but it really stood out for me, as Jenny says it several times. You write "wana," but it is of course "wanna." You might want to correct this as well.
And congratulations on accepting critique and input from the players here, that is always a good sign in a dev and speaks for a certain maturity and rationality.
Noted :) Thanks. It'll be fixed moving forward.

Reactions: botc76

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
You moderators are getting way too sensitive. People aren't even arguing but still having posts deleted. If the discussion is regarding the game then what's the problem?
Not ALL moderators. If posts have been deleted without reason, you can contact the staff.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for CH3 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

Last edited:

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
* Moving across the country...in a taxi?

* The most beautiful woman I've ever seen? I'm not so sure.

* From the looks of things, Jane's been hitting the rock quite a lot. Or riding the horse. Take your pick.

* What's up with her breasts? I guess they look realistic to some extent, but one would expect her trunk to be bigger for them to be shaped like that.

* Seriously, Jane is not doing it for me.

* Well, at least Jenny is cute.

* And of course, the bitchy daughter. Can you say "generic"?

* Unsure why this doesn't have an 'NTR' tag, as that's obviously going to happen. I suppose it's not there yet, but if it never shows up I'll believe pigs can fly.

* One thing I love in these games is how they have these huge houses and only one bathroom.

* Jane really looks strung out. Okay, I'm going to stop bashing her looks, just noting that she's not very appealing to me, certainly not the ost beautiful girl I've ever seen.

So, that's it. I didn't hate it, but it is kind of generic in my opinion. So far, the only real difference between this and every other incest game is that they aren't blood related.

We'll see what happens.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
That's not NTR it's the complete opposite. Mc actually kissed Jane so... you're actually doing the semi cucking because you're trying to woo your dad's girlfriend.
Yeah,anyone would swallow that explanation from their girlfriend about why they fucked another guy. "But honey, it wasn't cheating, I was just trying to woo him."

Cheating is cheating is cheating is cheating. If it were plyamory, if the Dad knew and approved, I'd have no issues with it. I won't have any issues--as of yet--with this game over it, but I'd still say cheating is cheating.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Seems interesting. I just hope the dev won't get carried away with the multiple paths and we end up with one of those games where you need a walkthrough and a dozen different saves to get all the content. I'm all for replayability, but everything in moderation.

St97

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
* Moving across the country...in a taxi?

* The most beautiful woman I've ever seen? I'm not so sure.

* From the looks of things, Jane's been hitting the rock quite a lot. Or riding the horse. Take your pick.

* What's up with her breasts? I guess they look realistic to some extent, but one would expect her trunk to be bigger for them to be shaped like that.

* Seriously, Jane is not doing it for me.

* Well, at least Jenny is cute.

* And of course, the bitchy daughter. Can you say "generic"?

* Unsure why this doesn't have an 'NTR' tag, as that's obviously going to happen. I suppose it's not there yet, but if it never shows up I'll believe pigs can fly.

* One thing I love in these games is how they have these huge houses and only one bathroom.

* Jane really looks strung out. Okay, I'm going to stop bashing her looks, just noting that she's not very appealing to me, certainly not the ost beautiful girl I've ever seen.

So, that's it. I didn't hate it, but it is kind of generic in my opinion. So far, the only real difference between this and every other incest game is that they aren't blood related.

We'll see what happens.
Thanks for your feedback.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

St97

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Seems interesting. I just hope the dev won't get carried away with the multiple paths and we end up with one of those games where you need a walkthrough and a dozen different saves to get all the content. I'm all for replayability, but everything in moderation.
Thanks for playing dude :) I'm still working out the story. There'll be a very clear path to follow depending on your choices. This won't be a kinetic, linear novel, but neither will it be a dozen branching stories that gets hard to keep track of. There's a fine balance I'm aiming for and that's my goal.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes