VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Changing Season [Ch.5] [Storyteller97]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

St97

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
None of the download links work
Shouldn't be the case. I know the google drive link exceeded its quota, but the MEGA and WORKUPLOAD links are working fine; I just tested them.

Reactions: Tjock

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
Alright for some reason the mega link works for me now after it didn't no more than 5 min ago

Reactions: St97

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Thanks for playing dude :) I'm still working out the story. There'll be a very clear path to follow depending on your choices. This won't be a kinetic, linear novel, but neither will it be a dozen branching stories that gets hard to keep track of. There's a fine balance I'm aiming for and that's my goal.
That's good to hear (or read), because there are already 2 girls with 3 more coming our way and if you'd need 2 different playthroughs for each one of them, that would already be a bit too much. I'm a little worried about the group sex in the planned fetishes, combined with what you said about keeping an open mind, but I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. The demo is really good, especially for a first game, and it's a good thing that you see feedback as a way to improve your work, because some people can't handle criticism. Keep up with the good work.

St97

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
That's good to hear (or read), because there are already 2 girls with 3 more coming our way and if you'd need 2 different playthroughs for each one of them, that would already be a bit too much. I'm a little worried about the group sex in the planned fetishes, combined with what you said about keeping an open mind, but I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. The demo is really good, especially for a first game, and it's a good thing that you see feedback as a way to improve your work, because some people can't handle criticism. Keep up with the good work.
Without giving away too much, believe me when I say you have nothing to worry about when it comes to that specific concern.

Reactions: eddie987

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
This game will NEVER feature NTR. You have my word.
Well that is at least a comforting thought.. who knows? Maybe I’ll take you up on it and try it.. maybe this one time everything my gut feeling is telling me might be off.. anything is possible.. I promise you this, if I end up liking it, you’ll legitimately get a personal apology from me here for God and everyone to see.

• Haha
Reactions: Tragic Princess

St97

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
But!! If you pull some bullshit pick the girl that dies crap like your “hero” Dr.PieceofshitCake did in Acting Lessons...
The way Acting Lessons ended was unfortunate and abrupt. I won't argue with you there. The rest of the game however was pretty cerebral. Most people would agree that it felt like it had a deeper message. It made you laugh, even cry. When I say that I look to Dr.PinkCake and Phillygames for inspiration, it's not because I want to mimic their storylines, but rather to immerse the audience completely into what they're playing, so it feels like it's more than just a game.

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
The way Acting Lessons ended was unfortunate and abrupt. I won't argue with you there. The rest of the game however was pretty cerebral. Most people would agree that it felt like it had a deeper message. It made you laugh, even cry. When I say that I look to Dr.PinkCake and Phillygames for inspiration, it's not because I want to mimic their storylines, but rather to immerse the audience completely into what they're playing, so it feels like it's more than just a game.
Can't wait to see how your story unfolds.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Fair enough

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
You moderators are getting way too sensitive. People aren't even arguing but still having posts deleted. If the discussion is regarding the game then what's the problem?
the Mod nuked a comment that was long detailed and about a fetish/kink not contained in this game nor tagged as such...and the content of the comment was THE touchy one that sparks pages of offtopic arguing and such..he nipped it in the bud before it took on a life of its own and required a thread nuking..

Aaarzzz

Jul 6, 2019
I'm going to download the game and hope you have made something good. But first answer this, do you plan adding NTR in the game? If do, then announce it before. I don't want to spend my time playing that shit.

DMPat

Jul 21, 2018
I'm going to download the game and hope you have made something good. But first answer this, do you plan adding NTR in the game? If do, then announce it before. I don't want to spend my time playing that shit.
Dev has already stated there will be none of that (see page2).

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes