VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Changing Season [Ch.5] [Storyteller97]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

St97

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
:eek: typical Canadian city...oh happiness..a smutty perv game set in my home and native land..best game 10/10 Oscar worthy #1 dev free hype for life!!!
Jane's new model is a massive improvement..she still needs a healthy dose of Extra Strength Clear Eyes(tm) but its not scream inducing anymore :p
Glad you liked the update :) and go Canada!

Reactions: c_oriole

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I know it's still early days, but I'm just wondering what level of content we have so far? I have limited internet and don't want spend it on an intro with no sex scenes if I can avoid it.

St97

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
I know it's still early days, but I'm just wondering what level of content we have so far? I have limited internet and don't want spend it on an intro with no sex scenes if I can avoid it.
There are no sex scenes as of now, but the chess pieces are being arranged. If you like a good story, I recommend downloading.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Folks, if you like this game, show the Dev some support at Patreon. He's only getting $10 a month right now and looking at the newest changelog, he's working his cute little Canuck Tushy off.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
There are no sex scenes as of now, but the chess pieces are being arranged. If you like a good story, I recommend downloading.
I'll wait. Definitely got my eye on this though, your Dev notes sold me on that, I like the direction you seem to be headed. Best of luck though.

Thing I like the most is that your aiming to give the MC some actual presence. I find most PoV games kind of annoying simply because it feels like you're playing a floating pair of arms with a dick who occasionally looks into girls open mouths. it's weird.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I am really enjoying it so far. Just kind of wish it was more realistic in a way that the MC stays a bit distant from everyone rather than just accepting them right off the bat. Taking the time to grow trust and relationships. It would be more impactful, emotionally at least considering the backstory. Just my opinion of course. I am keeping an eye on this project, it was really fun.

rookiecard420

Mar 6, 2018
Why does the MC be looking like a emo/pop-punk band personnel lmaoo not that it was bad or something, quite the opposite haha. And one thing that bugs me doe, Jenny and the MC is inked with tattoos but the other character didnt even mentions a single thing about both of them having a tattoos is it intentional or not? anyway, good game, I'll keep a look on it, thank you very much.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
hi mate Storyteller97 Your game renders looks good and story is not bad to. But I'm here to suggest you someting. As far you already know in internet we have soo much adult game. And this games already has decent story and good renders. In that much game if you want be one of that amazing games you need animated sex scenes. For example Milfy City, Timestamps, City of Broken Dreamers or Being a Dick and any other amazing games. All this games has animated sex scenes, good looking and detailed renders and decent or realy good story aswell. I'm telling you this because your game looks like has that potencial. I hope you will consider that idea. And I'm wishing you luck. Have a nice day.

St97

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
hi mate Storyteller97 Your game renders looks good and story is not bad to. But I'm here to suggest you someting. As far you already know in internet we have soo much adult game. And this games already has decent story and good renders. In that much game if you want be one of that amazing games you need animated sex scenes. For example Milfy City, Timestamps, City of Broken Dreamers or Being a Dick and any other amazing games. All this games has animated sex scenes, good looking and detailed renders and decent or realy good story aswell. I'm telling you this because your game looks like has that potencial. I hope you will consider that idea. And I'm wishing you luck. Have a nice day.
Thanks for the feedback :) Animations are planned for the future

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
The Changing Season [CH1 PE] [Storyteller97]

Original Size: 462 MB
Compressed Size: 45 MB

Win/Linux - - - - -

Darth Eyeliner Only for you ;)

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I don't think I'll like seeing chess pieces having sex, seeing someone ramming the pieces into each other while making sounds. *shudders*

Reactions: Mormont

seden

Aug 22, 2016
The android version don't go full screen (if that's the reason) so half of the text don't appear.
Which make it difficult to follow the story..

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
This was the 1st red flag, but I downloaded it anyways. Then the kiss of death came in the in-game Dev notes when he talked about "not being able to please everybody" in real life and therefore not in the game either.. Immediately quit and deleted it..
I will give this a try, but it is disturbing that he mentions DrPinkCakes as a role model. In my opinion, DPC may be the most overrated developer out there. AL was great until he ruined it and BaD is funny like Revenge of the Nerds 4 or if they made an Animal House 2 after John Belushi died and they got Jim Belushi to replace him (and maybe got an actual flounder to play Flounder, no wait that would be funnier.) I had to stop playing BaD as I found all the characters unlikable including MC. Hopefully, Storyteller97 will be better than DPC. S97 if you need a hero pick Braindrop.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I will give this a try, but it is disturbing that he mentions DrPinkCakes as a role model. In my opinion, DPC may be the most overrated developer out there. AL was great until he ruined it and BaD is funny like Revenge of the Nerds 4 or if they made an Animal House 2 after John Belushi died and they got Jim Belushi to replace him (and maybe got an actual flounder to play Flounder, no wait that would be funnier.) I had to stop playing BaD as I found all the characters unlikable including MC. Hopefully, Storyteller97 will be better than DPC. S97 if you need a hero pick Braindrop.
I couldn't agree more. Braindrop is easily my favorite dev right now.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
TP, I recently said this in another discussion group. To me a facepalm means that I do not agree with your opinion but lack the ability to make a coherent statement as to why.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes