• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Changing Season [Ch.5] [Storyteller97]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Two big-titted MILFs and planned femdom - interested to see where that goes. I liked the description of being in a house of strong women, although I didn't get much of that in evidence during my playthrough. The preview with Lana and what Jane says about your reaction to not being in control seems promising though...

mrmcfappen

Sep 10, 2019
Very good start, this game has all the potential in the world.
tutorial may (or may not) help with clothing ladies with big breasts.

• Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda

St97

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Very good start, this game has all the potential in the world.
tutorial may (or may not) help with clothing ladies with big breasts.
Thanks for that review :D I have sky-high expectations for this game so stay tuned.
I'm aware of that tutorial but have a different approach in mind.

Reactions: mrmcfappen

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
So Far, so good.

Definetly not a Bad Start / Demo.

Some Pictures are a bit grainy (Restaurant Scene), some Backrounds could be better and Jennys Hair in the first few Renders.
Edit: Ok, you wrote that you did it on a 10yo PC. That kinda explains it.

But what bothers me most: Janes Face. I try to describe. It's like a cute/sweet Alien that needs Sleep and a litte bit MakeUp.
In some Renders like i it, in the next i want to scream. I can dig that it's not the typical Model-Mom like in most Games. Maybe she just needs a different Haircut. But still...
Also Jane and Lane need a PushUp Bra ...

Jenny is Cute.
Lily could be interesting too.

Story: Nothing new here so far.

I will keep an Eye on this.

St97

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
So Far, so good.

Definetly not a Bad Start / Demo.

Some Pictures are a bit grainy (Restaurant Scene), some Backrounds could be better and Jennys Hair in the first few Renders.
Edit: Ok, you wrote that you did it on a 10yo PC. That kinda explains it.

But what bothers me most: Janes Face. I try to describe. It's like a cute/sweet Alien that needs Sleep and a litte bit MakeUp.
In some Renders like i it, in the next i want to scream. I can dig that it's not the typical Model-Mom like in most Games. Maybe she just needs a different Haircut. But still...
Also Jane and Lane need a PushUp Bra ...

Jenny is Cute.
Lily could be interesting too.

Story: Nothing new here so far.

I will keep an Eye on this.
Thanks for playing. I'll be fixing/changing many of the things you mentioned in your review. Stay tuned.

Reactions: Horst_Kevin

St97

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
As far as looks go it could use a little refinment here and there.

-I disagree generally with people saying that there's a problem with Jane. I think she has a pretty good au naturel milf look going on and frankly I'm sorta tired of the "landladies" with bodies that put 90% of models to shame and whose only signs of age is slight wrinkling on the face.
-Dialogue is decently written, nothing to blow me away but it was pleasant and believable.
-As long as in the future ntr is avoidable then I'm good. The whole scene with your dad banging jane is about as close to the line of ntr as I can get. Of course it's your dad's girlfriend... but the first chapter already rapidly has her as a developing love interest. It'll be fine to have ntr as a path, but IMO it should be totally avoidable.

Overall I'm excited to see where this project goes!
Thanks for the review :) I appreciate what you said about Jane, but I think you'll like the updates I've given her for the next release, which (barring unforeseen circumstances) should be dropping later this month.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
:eek: typical Canadian city...oh happiness..a smutty perv game set in my home and native land..best game 10/10 Oscar worthy #1 dev free hype for life!!!
Jane's new model is a massive improvement..she still needs a healthy dose of Extra Strength Clear Eyes(tm) but its not scream inducing anymore :p

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes