VN Ren'Py Abandoned The City of Promise [Ch.1 Remake Bugfix] [TGO Entertainment]

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Promise Cover-Patreon.jpg

Overview:
It’s the future. As the player you’ve lived a sheltered life between your home and school. You’ve just come of age and you’re about to enter a world surrounded by beautiful and sexy women. They’re ready a willing to train you in the sensual delights of their society. A society steeped in mystery, lust, desire, and love. The games will be released over six chapters, each one introducing two new sexy babes.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-05
Release Date: 2021-08-31
Developer: TGO Entertainment -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1 Remake Bugfix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Incest:
NOTE: You'll need to start fresh for all the changes in this version. I highly suggest you delete your old copy of the game.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac
(ch2 p1): - - -
Other:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
The City of Promise [Ch. 1] [TGO Entertainment] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.86 GB
Original Mac Size: 1.83 GB

Compressed Win Size: 112 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 95 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 102 MB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

Last edited:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Interesting game but there are some bugs.

Maybe I get it wrong but "sheltered life between school and home" and no sexual knowledge/contact doesn't get along well with drooling over the ladies at home in my opinion.
Where did he get the knowledge from to what to do with females? Maybe put some text in there that they got sex ed in school?

Eliminate those bugs and you are good to go. Keep it up.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
we need a "i want to be an exile" route...i mean an automatic game over kind of choice.

i mean, one of them drugged the MC for years(so that she could have sex), the other knocked him down when he was spying on them(in the back? but wasn't she upstairs before MC?How can someone hit your neck...for the front?).

in his place, i would have AT LEAST freaked out and asked them who in their right mind would drug someone else (and then asked to be exiled)

i mean...they both did something wrong and a bit disturbing(not a good way to start a possible romance...considering the tag) and acted like it's not a big deal...
Yes, there are parts in the story that doesn't fit together.
The minigames are okayish but the loops are annoying if you answer those questions wrong on purpose.
If you concentrate only on one lady the other gets angry at you.
That's ok but the route "I don't want to 'train' with either of them" is missing so that both of them get angry at you.
(Could be an "Exile and Game Over" scenario.)

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I agree with you, those points are quite weak handled.
But my guess, the Dev has to start the story somewhere and not get a game over (exile) immediately if this pisses the MC off. ^^
And the routes where the MC can avoid anything sexual are either neglected or completely not available by most Dev's.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I agree with you, those points are quite weak handled.
But my guess, the Dev has to start the story somewhere and not get a game over (exile) immediately if this pisses the MC off. ^^
And the routes where the MC can avoid anything sexual are either neglected or completely not available by most Dev's.
that's my main issue...

not the game over, i want a game over(aka "the exile ending") BECAUSE how weak is the MC's reaction...i mean his whole life is go home ⇾ go to school ⇾ rinse and repeat, since he was 6-7 years old(where i live, that's the age when you start elementary school), no way to see outside his own house, no way to learn anything about outside his own house...and his friends started to disappear and nobody would tell him ANYTHING that could calm his own paranoia...just random things, the kind of things that my parents used to say to me when my grandparents(from dad's side) died...

Reactions: EZ8lt

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
that's my main issue...

not the game over, i want a game over(aka "the exile ending") BECAUSE how weak is the MC's reaction...i mean his whole life is go home ⇾ go to school ⇾ rinse and repeat, since he was 6-7 years old(where i live, that's the age when you start elementary school), no way to see outside his own house, no way to learn anything about outside his own house...and his friends started to disappear and nobody would tell him ANYTHING that could calm his own paranoia...just random things, the kind of things that my parents used to say to me when my grandparents(from dad's side) died...
There might be something more in those SeX-pills than "go to sleep" (anti-depressive, anti-wonder about your morning woods,
happy life, etc.). ^^

Reactions: gala777
2.80 star(s) 10 Votes