2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

s.freud

Jan 18, 2021
Sandboxes are for the lazy who can't write a coherent story with multiple paths and consequences of choices. At least Kinetic novels have the courtesy to make coherent sense.
Everyone with experience will tell you quite the opposite, a coherent story can be written much easier in a flow, while in sandbox you have to try to keep the strings together in a logical way, what is quite difficult.
I don't want to destroy mind-castles, just saying ...

Reactions: TommyTuba

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
I really like the 11.1 update.

But . . . penises don't bend when they are erect. Is the developer a woman???

To go all the way into a throat, the girl has to lie on a sofa with her head over the edge, facing up, to straighten her throat out.

Or she has to adjust her head to align her throat with the penis.

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
I don't understand where you guys get this game is sandbox, nothing about sandbox appears to me, rather this one looks like a kinetic novel you're confused...
There's an android port

The previous game was a sandbox. And without the previous game nothing makes sense, some girls you see for the first time want to suck your dick or ask to touch their breasts, it looks weird. Only tried this because I really like how Tiffany looks, but left this silly game with frustration.

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
> Without the previous game, nothing makes sense.

All a new player needs to know is that Tiffany has been teasing the MC for years. And now, following the advice of her mother, she is ready for more.

It is also implied that Tiffany has been doing many more things at the order of her mother.

With those two facts, all makes sense for the new player.

The first game was great when it was a visual novel; then the first game became the second game, which was an unbearable and mostly empty sandbox with frustrating cogs that needed to be pressed.

I understand the frustration people feel about this, because I felt it myself.

But Tiffany is such a sweet girl and beauty that I still like this game, especially this new game, which has a slow burn again, but then a furnace toward the end, with more to come, I think.

I'm hoping the next update will continue the furnace scenes.

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
> Without the previous game, nothing makes sense.

All a new player needs to know is that Tiffany has been teasing the MC for years. And now, following the advice of her mother, she is ready for more.

It is also implied that Tiffany has been doing many more things at the order of her mother.

With those two facts, all makes sense for the new player.

The first game was great when it was a visual novel; then the first game became the second game, which was an unbearable and mostly empty sandbox with frustrating cogs that needed to be pressed.

I understand the frustration people feel about this, because I felt it myself.

But Tiffany is such a sweet girl and beauty that I still like this game, especially this new game, which has a slow burn again, but then a furnace toward the end, with more to come, I think.

I'm hoping the next update will continue the furnace scenes.
I tried the first game 2-3 years ago, but that one was just boring, with lots of boring blah blah blah. Maybe this game isn't bad, I just don't like the way the story develops, a lot of things that annoy me (like a lot of worthless characters, senseless dreams). I even left a comment in his Subscribestar with remarks, but he is strictly sticking to his views on the game, it's vanilla sex with no drama or extra fetishes, it's just boring.

Boulette34

Oct 31, 2017

Version 0.12.1
Episode 11

-Lewd dream featuring Amy
-Lewd dream featuring Melanie
-Lewd scene featuring Daria
-Story progress with Amy
-Story progress with Daria
-Main story-line progression

Reactions: oceanbobo4

SonsOfLiberty