mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Emm I am an example, if you will. Growing up, my English really improved because of my love of visual novels and games in general, which forced me to use English a lot.

Many of those visual novels were 18+
Who knew "yeah baby .. who's your daddy .. cum for me" would come in so handy as you were learning English ... :) *kiss on the cheek* love ya ;)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
No ask what discord went already talk one mods on the discord they they don't sopport android found out by talking to one the mods and kinda odd guide on this waklkthrough link different discord but not really trying argue about discord but troubleshoot android try equip or buy something at will shop and white screen pop up just wasn't getting help fix that
There is no argument about discord, other than informing you that attempting to use Hopes' is the wrong one.
You're playing the Android port.
Hopes does not provide support for the Android port, it is not official.

If you want support for the Android version, go to the Android version maker's discord.
The link is in his post:
Unofficial Android Port for v0.07.2 Compressed :
Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Do NOT teach Gracie about that indecency all over the world. The consequences may not be under control.
Even more the reason to turn her into a total nympho.

Let her become the mastermind of lewdness she was always destined to be!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JJJ84

Magicrod29

Nov 14, 2020
i am sure I missed it but is there a save for the most recent update? JUst played through the old one and my saves wont work

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
i am sure I missed it but is there a save for the most recent update? JUst played through the old one and my saves wont work
From Startpost: Old saves won't work.

The reason for this is that with 0.7, some of the internal stuff that we as players don't necessarily notice has been fundamentally changed. This also applies to the missions with which you can earn money.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Whoa!! Just finished playing this game, and I have to say, was completely blown away. The story+writing are on a whole other level. Even the humour is great.

The "My Name is Luna" event ... holy shit ... o_O
I have to admit on my first play through 'My Name is Luna' really got to me. When the current version came out, it was necessary to start again from the beginning - there was no way I could play those scenes in full again, and suspect that many other took the shorter route through that section too.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes