whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Oh, you posted that while I was typing out my reply...

That's what I should've said. Can't believe I wasted time typing out a whole paragraph in response :ROFLMAO:
lol I edited it, to be a bit less confrontational. :ROFLMAO:

People like this don't want actual explanations, they just come in with assumptions to try and throw some shit around, like a drunk monkey.
Been a member for a month & look at his post history, absolutely full of similar statements on many games. :FacePalm:
He's not looking for truth.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Hey guys...

Just to make sure that I didn't make mistakes here...

I've completed all missions/contracts for now, but, when I go again, the same contracts already completed has a status:
Nimble fingers - 75% explored
Snooping Bonans - 56%
Delivery boy - 47%
Bonanzo meeting - 10% (!)
The painter - 10% (!)

It is a rethorical question to ask if those contracts will be uptated in the next versions (I hope).

My question is: How far did you get on those contracts?

*NOT english native speaker*

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Hey guys...

Just to make sure that I didn't make mistakes here...

I've completed all missions/contracts for now, but, when I go again, the same contracts already completed has a status:
Nimble fingers - 75% explored
Snooping Bonans - 56%
Delivery boy - 47%
Bonanzo meeting - 10% (!)
The painter - 10% (!)

It is a rethorical question to ask if those contracts will be uptated in the next versions (I hope).

My question is: How far did you get on those contracts?

*NOT english native speaker*
Only Nimble Fingers can be 100% completed. It will turn Green.
The others have a problem with the maths, so do not currently reach 100%/Green, no matter what you do.

Snooping Bonans I have 78%.
Delivery Boy I have 95%.
Bonanzo Meeting I have 80%.
The Painter I have 80%.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Only Nimble Fingers can be 100% completed. It will turn Green.
The others have a problem with the maths, so do not currently reach 100%/Green, no matter what you do.

Snooping Bonans I have 78%.
Delivery Boy I have 95%.
Bonanzo Meeting I have 80%.
The Painter I have 80%.
Maaaaan!!!! Thanks!

Time to go back to contracts!

Maybe we find another bikini chicks and pervy nuns! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Dalish and whichone

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
pc.money = 99999
Just seeing this and having seen troubles on this thread as well as another recently: if using cheats, try to keep the numbers within reason. This would be more than you ever could need (probably, given the numbers we have so far) and using numbers outside the realm of possibility in games can have adverse side effects or crash your game. Better to settle for less and then maybe add more if and when you need it.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just seeing this and having seen troubles on this thread as well as another recently: if using cheats, try to keep the numbers within reason. This would be more than you ever could need (probably, given the numbers we have so far) and using numbers outside the realm of possibility in games can have adverse side effects or crash your game. Better to settle for less and then maybe add more if and when you need it.
Or better yet, don't cheat at all, heh.

I mean, I get there are times when there are temptations to use cheats, yet this game isn't all that bad in terms of the whole grind (I see it to be pretty mild compared to other games).

Besides, MC in the game is pretty frugal in terms of his reactions when buying stuff (e.g. Gracie's jeans with holes vs jeans without holes), so for me at least I'd like to think it makes more sense not to go too overboard with money (even if it doesn't produce any side effects/crashes etc) just cause it would conflict with the whole immersion factor.

sahadeva

May 1, 2021
Or better yet, don't cheat at all, heh.

I mean, I get there are times when there are temptations to use cheats, yet this game isn't all that bad in terms of the whole grind (I see it to be pretty mild compared to other games).

Besides, MC in the game is pretty frugal in terms of his reactions when buying stuff (e.g. Gracie's jeans with holes vs jeans without holes), so for me at least I'd like to think it makes more sense not to go too overboard with money (even if it doesn't produce any side effects/crashes etc) just cause it would conflict with the whole immersion factor.
Actually, getting the ripped jeans gets you some extra dialogue and hearts with Luna. You do miss out a bit by being too frugal :p

That being said, money isn't too hard to come by. Just grind missions as much as you want, not like there's any time limits to worry about.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Actually, getting the ripped jeans gets you some extra dialogue and hearts with Luna. You do miss out a bit by being too frugal :p

That being said, money isn't too hard to come by. Just grind missions as much as you want, not like there's any time limits to worry about.
You do do realize that I actually played through the game already, right? :LOL:
I've played through the full game like 2 times already, and watched several individual selected events multiple times already.
So no need to explain to me what getting Luna jeans with holes means (as to the results and dialogue), heh.

What I meant by frugal is MC's actual in-game personality.
The player can spot it in several scenes:

For instance in Luna's jean with holes event,

When MC looks at jeans without holes:
"The price is not too bad." (or something along those lines)

now, when he looks at jeans with holes:
"Why? Just why!! How is is the jeans with holes in them are soooooo expensive?" (also not exact wording, but something similar to that effect)

MC gives similar remarks when he buys items through other events also (like buying wine for Isabel, or buying the dancing clothes for himself with dance with Gracie event).
Game shows him to be quite frugal in mind (funny instances where Caterina & Amata looks at him with a sigh and shaking their head when they see him pick up the Ombra Soldato uniform in the Ombra contract :ROFLMAO:), even though he ends up spending money where he finds them necessary.

Last edited:

sahadeva

May 1, 2021
You do do realize that I actually played through the game already, right? :LOL:
I've played through the full game like 2 times already, and watched several individual selected events multiple times already.
So no need to explain to me what getting Luna jeans with holes means (as to the results and dialogue), heh.

What I meant by frugal is MC's actual in-game personality.
My bad.

Reactions: JJJ84

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
When playing in "story mode" the money defaults to 99999, so you're fine

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, don't question JJJ84's knowledge of this game, i think it's starting rival Hopes :ROFLMAO:
I can imagine personal messages going back and forth:

Hopes: What was the story again with the guy in the pub during that one mission? Does it gel with this script I wrote?

JJJ: Actually no, it explicitely said "late summer", now it's September, you can't do that. Also he wasn't left handed as you can see from that one render here.

When playing in "story mode" the money defaults to 99999, so you're fine
Ah, okay, good to know. Still, as a general advice for wannabe cheaters (or "stat fixers") my comment still stands.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes