whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Im sorry but the number of reviews does not seem to match up with the length of this board and his number of patreons. I might be off base here but this is more than double the reviews of far more popular games with tens of thousands of patreons. I don't see how it can be authentic.
Because you're making an incorrect comparison.
The amount of Patrons has nothing at all to do with the number of reviews the game has here.
They are not related, at all.

This site has 25k+ members.
This thread has 20,671 posts.
There are 401 reviews.

401 reviews is not many, when you take it in relation to the correct points of comparison.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Played through, and this is pretty good. Luna is my favorite of the three, but in the question raised by MC towards the end of current content, Gracie would probably beat her in a fight. She seems a lot more like her mother in that sense, like she's got everything planned out before her opponent realizes there's a confrontation. Luna, like Gracie herself says, is a force of nature, but if anyone could figure out how to neutralize her, it's Gracie. Especially since MC already showed that it's possible.

Anyone else like the friend path with Isabel more than the Netori path?
Yep. I couldn't bring myself to NTR Antonio, so I followed her friend path. Truth be told, I didn't even bother doing her path on my first playthrough because I thought it would inevitably lead to romance(Which I don't want from her). I'm glad Hope added a separate path for players who don't want to cuck Antonio(Or who aren't interested in her).

Reactions: tturla

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yep. I couldn't bring myself to NTR Antonio, so I followed her friend path. Truth be told, I didn't even bother doing her path on my first playthrough because I thought it would inevitably lead to romance(Which I don't want from her). I'm glad Hope added a separate path for players who don't want to cuck Antonio(Or who aren't interested in her).
You're not cucking Antonio, to be fair.
He's not interested in women & gets his at the gay bar.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
You're not cucking Antonio, to be fair.
He's not interested in women & gets his at the gay bar.
It just feels like a slap in the face to me. He's been nothing but kind to you and you're screwing his wife behind behind his back, which bothers me. It'd be a different story if he were an asshole, but that's not the case. Maybe if there's an event in the future where he accepts your relationship with his wife I'd pursue that path, but Isabel isn't too interesting to me in the first place.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Im sorry but the number of reviews does not seem to match up with the length of this board and his number of patreons. I might be off base here but this is more than double the reviews of far more popular games with tens of thousands of patreons. I don't see how it can be authentic.
Sweet Baby Jesus that was a lot of assumptions for such a short post!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It just feels like a slap in the face to me. He's been nothing but kind to you and you're screwing his wife behind behind his back, which bothers me. It'd be a different story if he were an asshole, but that's not the case. Maybe if there's an event in the future where he accepts your relationship with his wife I'd pursue that path, but Isabel isn't too interesting to me in the first place.
I totally get where you're coming from.
He's been nice to us. Some think too nice & that he's behind the assassination attempt(s).
I don't share that view. I see him as a nice guy who's trapped in a marriage with a lovely woman who he's incapable of loving back.

So MC filling that void is doing them all a favour. Honest! ;):LOL:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Sweet Baby Jesus that was a lot of assumptions for such a short post!
I find it quite funny how he immediately assumes right off the bat, no. of review = number of pareons lol

Well, if that was the case, I'd say some of the devs with these VNs would get nowhere near as much patreon support as they are currently having (and some of them I would find nowhere near as deserving as others).

Reactions: HornyyPussy

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Well, if I'm remembering correctly, I think Hopes said that Isabel is probably the most lust-hungry character out of all the main girls.
Have to admit, being the man-whore that I am with these games :LOL::ROFLMAO: it has me curious as to how that will translate to lewd scenes with her (when the sex scenes floodgates open for the main girls).

As for Antonio himself, I'll always be pursuing the Netori path, but his phrase to Cordia & Wilfred "I can relate to what he's (MC) going through." may be a clue as to part of why Antonio is kind to MC.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I totally get where you're coming from.
He's been nice to us. Some think too nice & that he's behind the assassination attempt(s).
I don't share that view. I see him as a nice guy who's trapped in a marriage with a lovely woman who he's incapable of loving back.

So MC filling that void is doing them all a favour. Honest! ;):LOL:
Ultimately, Antonio and the Family may appreciate that MC is helping with his wife. Keeping it not only in the family, but in the household. In some ways, MC is not only there to learn the business, but to help the three young women in the family. Far-fetched, but so are many other aspects of the game, like the signature trappings of the serpents and capos.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I don't think Antonio is gay, but he's bisexual. The main problem is that he's unwilling to deal with the fact that he lost his son, and is burying his issues with that, and by extension his wife, in unbecoming behavior.

Reactions: c3p0 and Dragon59

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I don't think Antonio is gay, but he's bisexual. The main problem is that he's unwilling to deal with the fact that he lost his son, and is burying his issues with that, and by extension his wife, in unbecoming behavior.
I don't think the soldiers will worry too much about correctly labelling his sexual preference, or the distinction between gay & bi.
If he's playing with another man's cock, he's perceived as weakening The Family's reputation, regardless.

The boss of the mafia family on which the Sopranos series is believed to be based was executed by one of his own soldiers because he was gay and they feared that if news got out the family would be ridiculed by the rest of the underworld, a Manhattan court has been told.

"Nobody's gonna respect us if we have a gay homosexual boss sitting down discussing La Cosa Nostra business," an informer told the court on Wednesday.
"She told me John D'Amato and her were going to sex clubs in the city, swapping partners and John was engaging in homosexual activity," he told the court. "It shocked me ... he couldn't be acting that way - he was a leader of men."
D'Amato was bi, they didn't give a fuck and executed him for the homosexuality that "bi" incorporates.

If the soldiers see Isabel unsatisfied & sexually frustrated all the time, questions will be asked.
Which is why MC keeping Isabel satisfied, inside the inner circle of The Family, means that no-one outside suspects anything & Antonio can visit his gay/bi bar in secrecy.
Quid pro quo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragon59 and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
means that no-one outside suspects anything & Antonio can visit his gay/bi bar in secrecy.
Hmmm, though I wonder what would happen if someone (could be from a rival Family) was to tail Antonio and somehow obtain evidence (photos/video recordings etc) of Antonio's sexual tastes in men.

It could perhaps make an intriguing storyline if we see Antonio somehow get blackmailed, and MC and Isabel has to help him out somehow.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: EJW and whichone

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Hmmm, though I wonder what would happen if someone (could be from a rival Family) was to tail Antonio and somehow obtain evidence (photos/video recordings etc) of Antonio's sexual tastes in men.
I would assume that either Cordia or Wilfred will take care of it with either the Gents or one of the Serpents.
Or Gracie would protect her brother with the help of Luna. Will be more funny but for sure would also be more likely to end messy. Question would be would Gracie give Luna an ice cream before they embark on their mission? :eek:

Thus the treat would cease to exist after a short time. :whistle:

But shouldn't you been asking this hope with at least another 20 questions?

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
HopesGaming Where is that early September you talked about? Its end of September now.
lol all Hopes said was that he'll "probably" give an ETA announcement in early September (not like he said the actual update is coming that time).
Dude actually has a separate main job and develops DeLuca as a hobby cause he's passionate about it (like it is the case with many devs, not many of them leave their jobs to become full-time devs).
Things can come up which can delay things.

So have some patience.

Ogrebushi

Jul 26, 2017
Ultimately, Antonio and the Family may appreciate that MC is helping with his wife. Keeping it not only in the family, but in the household. In some ways, MC is not only there to learn the business, but to help the three young women in the family. Far-fetched, but so are many other aspects of the game, like the signature trappings of the serpents and capos.
Kind of feels that way to me too, the keeping it in the family part, lets him keep his beard for appearances but also gives her an out.
Do feel like the char is going to be gay, not bi but was willing to try his best for the appearances, the making an heir, and most likely actually caring for her too, but the miscarriage turning that "work and trials" into a loss maybe too much.

Reactions: Dragon59

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
is the gun equipped by the contracts?

i also didn't get any further until I did that if i remember correctly

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I can't seem to start The Ombra quest, says I need a gun and I already have it.
Can't help you if you're playing on android, but if you're playing on PC, are you using any mods or cheats for your MC's stats?
If so, that's likely to be the culprit to the error.
Mods and cheats more often than not screws around the variable which triggers the Ombra contract event.

In that case, probably best to load a save before you used the cheat/mod.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes