JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
About the tapes, it obviously only gets more complicated the deeper the relationship to the 3 LIs get.
Make that 4.

Cordia LI route (she's the last main LI, after Luna, Gracie, Isabel) will be unlocked when the following 2 pre-requisites get fulfilled:

1) Gracie gets to start to actually work officially for the Family (which will be addressed in the upcoming update v0.08)
2) The rift between Luna and Cordia gets resolved, and the two of them reconcile.

Both events, MC will obviously be involved, so we're nearly halfway in regarding unlocking Cordia's route (which is definitely coming in season 2).

Last edited:

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
2) Cordia catching MC in her office
MC got caught red-handed in her office snooping around in secret.
This is what Cordia says to MC then:

"I am not happy with you sneaking around." (yup, and the word "not" is in bold in game too)
Can't get any more obvious than that, regarding what Cordia would think of MC doing behind the Family's back.

She forgave him once, because snooping around wasn't a too serious offense and she was understanding of how he feels being sympathetic of his situation. But if she and Wilfred catches him with the cameras/audio recorders would she react the same way once more?
I'd say no. I wouldn't expect her (and Wilfred) to be so forgiving this time around.
Do you think they still dont know? if all the murder attempts were something "normal" then it wouldnt surprise that much that they didnt catch that, but if everything is a red flag op they probably know and its part of a major plan to develop your skills or something like that.
I really believe that MC will see something important, and the only evidence will be that, but telling will mean that you did it in first place.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Do you think they still dont know? if all the murder attempts were something "normal" then it wouldnt surprise that much that they didnt catch that, but if everything is a red flag op they probably know and its part of a major plan to develop your skills or something like that.
I really believe that MC will see something important, and the only evidence will be that, but telling will mean that you did it in first place.
The game heavily implies that Cordia knows about the devices already (considering that she saw MC sneaking into her office on the first night when he went in to install the cameras), and given Wilfred is Wilfred, I'd also assume there really isn't anything that happens in the house that he doesn't know.

But having said that, I think both Cordia and Wilfred knowing about it and turning a blind eye (despite them disapproving of it), is separate from MC's devices being found out, by say.......Gracie or Luna, and the secret of it getting out in the open for all of the Family.

There is a certain way of living that they raised the girls & Antonio, and they (now including Isabel and MC of course) all live under Cordia and Wilfred's rules, where there is certain expectation of behavior.
When any of their children, Isabel, MC do something which goes against that, they get punished.

Such is the pink paint bomb incident. Luna and Gracie were warned twice already before to NOT paint bombing the bathroom, but they did it again anyway so they got punished.
Though MC opening his mouth saying "Lady Cordia must be really lenient" didn't help it for the girls, Wilfred says the following at that event:

"You were told last time, if you blow up the bathroom again, there would be consequences."

Comes to show that under Cordia's roof, anyone who misbehaves or does something wrong/bad (and it is out in the open) gets punished without exception if it becomes too much. That rule, I'd say pretty much extends to Isabel and MC as well.

So if the camera/audio recorder devices remain hidden they may just turn a blind eye (despite disapproval), and they may not even mention it (though if MC once again gets caught red handed trying to sneakily doing something behind the Family's back again, who knows. The topic may come up).
But if the existence of the devices is out in the open, I'd assume they'll give the standard punishment to the MC, even as a formality (that no one is above the rules).

I've seen few people say "Perhaps it's a test for MC by Wilfred and Cordia."
But I seriously doubt that.

The Family has already plenty of formal contracts (through Wilfred's contracts) which already tests MC's stealth, intel gathering and other aspects.
MC would get plenty of experience through them. Besides, even with MC having survived assassination twice (once by poisoning, and once by Eiza), I just don't think that is anywhere near enough reasoning for them (Cordia and Wilfred) to actually approve of the girls and Donna's office being bugged. I just don't see it.

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
wtf is this dev doing? i nearly forgot about this game if it was not coz i was looking whats trendy atm.
oh yea, i was some pages down, but i think it could have been better if he actully did something :/

Aug 14, 2021
Of course he has no choice but to accept their punishment. Prisoners and slaves never have much choice of anything except whether to accept their oppression, or rebel against it.

The MC has chosen to rebel. Rebellions tend to have consequences. Whether those consequences prove to be good or bad, only time will tell.
Sounds like a kid rebelling against his parents. :ROFLMAO:

Aug 14, 2021
He didn't know that at the time though did he? It's perfectly reasonable to believe the Mafia Don's own immediate family would be privy to the truth of why he was there. Or soon be made privy.

And in the beginning EVERYBODY is a suspect to the biggest question of all: Who's trying to murder him.

Yes, NOW the MC trusts that they're not trying to kill him. At least, not directly. And NOW he knows that only Wilfred and Cordia are privy to the terms of the contact he never even consented to. But the cameras are still valid. It's likely that sooner or later one of the Deluca kids...Anthony most likely...will be told the truth. Or discover it some other way. And as I already said it's possible ALL of them have pieces of the puzzle they're either unaware of, or hiding for some other purpose.

The Nookie is just a pleasant bonus. :)

At no point does the MC have ANY moral obligation to his captors beyond the ones he chooses to assume...and he can choose to abandon those assumptions as it suits him. Nobody on earth has a moral obligation to their jailor. It doesn't matter how nice your jailor is to you. You owe them nothing. He violated their privacy? Well they've violated his humanity. And continue to do so every single day he is bound to their service against his will. Kinda like a slave, now that I think about it. In fact it's probably a much more apt comparison than Prisoner/Jailor is.

Some slaves throughout history were definitely treated better than others. Some even got to live in the main house with the master. Some were even considered "almost family". But just because a master treats a slave kindly, doesn't change the implications of that relationship. And it sure as heck doesn't place the slave under any form of moral obligation to the master.

A slave's only moral obligation is to their own emancipation.
Like I said " The thing is ignorance to knowledge is no excuse." Just cause he does not know something does not make it any less wrong. If a man is told his girlfriend cheated on him and then goes and yells at her or cheats on her only to find out she did not cheat was he in wrong? Yes. Just cause he lied and did not know the truth he still wronged her. Ignorance is no excuse for wrong doing. That is why just cause you break the law in ignorance you still are fined or imprisoned for your crime. When it come to whether or not he has any moral obligation to them, that is a fallacy argument. Morality is not subjective. Right is right and wrong is wrong. No matter if its a lack knowledge or your feelings towards the truth it matters not. Truth is truth no matter who speaks it and a lie is a lie no matter how many believe it. In his mind was he doing right? yes. Does not mean he was doing right. Truth trumps ignorance and feelings. Cordia seems to do what she is doing as killing two birds with one stone. Help the son of an old friend and heal her family. Its a win win situation with force and probably trickery in play.

Aug 14, 2021
He had every reason to beleive they were his Jailors/Masters when he planted the cameras. And frankly...they are. Again, they are nice Jailors/Masters. Sweet, and funny and sexy jailors/masters. But yes, they are absolutely, objectively, his de-facto masters/jailers.

A master who treats his slaves well is still a master.

They may have been thrust into that role almost(ALMOST) as unwillingly as the MC was...but they haven't rejected that role.

This is a simplistic expression that gets thrown around way too much. It's just factually incorrect. Let's use an example from this very game.

Killing people is wrong.

Wrong Number One(Guys tries to kill Luna) + Wrong Number Two(MC Kills Guy First) = Right(Luna Lives long enough to one day avenge the victims of the Mysterious 6 and give MC lots of psychopathic babies)

Human history is built on a massive pileup of "wrongs" getting slap-patched together into a big messy bunch of "rights".

"Two wrongs don't make a right" is a cute little slogan we feed to children when we're giving them their very first introduction to morality. And it's a good foundation upon which to build a strong moral core as you move into adulthood...but if you get stuck there you'll never evolve. The real world is not that simplistic.
This is the dumbest thing I have ever read. :ROFLMAO: So you think it wrong to kill someone who is trying to kill someone you care about for no good reason at all. So saving someone's life is wrong. Let me make this even more clear. If the guy was not killed then Luna would have died. It is wrong to do nothing when you could save someone even at the cost of your own life. To kill someone (who is trying to kill someone for no good reason) to save a life is in no way wrong. The one mean it is wrong to save a life at the cost of killing someone who kills for no reason. Killing someone like that does not just save the person you just save, but saves others who would be victims when they are innocents. Your rationalizations have just hit loco levels. :ROFLMAO:

Aug 14, 2021
wtf is this dev doing? i nearly forgot about this game if it was not coz i was looking whats trendy atm.
oh yea, i was some pages down, but i think it could have been better if he actully did something :/
He got covid and was trying to make this coming update the season finale. This is also his hobby. So long waits happen.

Reactions: MasterDk78

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
The game heavily implies that Cordia knows about the devices already (considering that she saw MC sneaking into her office on the first night when he went in to install the cameras), and given Wilfred is Wilfred, I'd also assume there really isn't anything that happens in the house that he doesn't know.

But having said that, I think both Cordia and Wilfred knowing about it and turning a blind eye (despite them disapproving of it), is separate from MC's devices being found out, by say.......Gracie or Luna, and the secret of it getting out in the open for all of the Family.

There is a certain way of living that they raised the girls & Antonio, and they (now including Isabel and MC of course) all live under Cordia and Wilfred's rules, where there is certain expectation of behavior.
When any of their children, Isabel, MC do something which goes against that, they get punished.

Such is the pink paint bomb incident. Luna and Gracie were warned twice already before to NOT paint bombing the bathroom, but they did it again anyway so they got punished.
Though MC opening his mouth saying "Lady Cordia must be really lenient" didn't help it for the girls, Wilfred says the following at that event:

"You were told last time, if you blow up the bathroom again, there would be consequences."

Comes to show that under Cordia's roof, anyone who misbehaves or does something wrong/bad (and it is out in the open) gets punished without exception if it becomes too much. That rule, I'd say pretty much extends to Isabel and MC as well.

So if the camera/audio recorder devices remain hidden they may just turn a blind eye (despite disapproval), and they may not even mention it (though if MC once again gets caught red handed trying to sneakily doing something behind the Family's back again, who knows. The topic may come up).
But if the existence of the devices is out in the open, I'd assume they'll give the standard punishment to the MC, even as a formality (that no one is above the rules).

I've seen few people say "Perhaps it's a test for MC by Wilfred and Cordia."
But I seriously doubt that.

The Family has already plenty of formal contracts (through Wilfred's contracts) which already tests MC's stealth, intel gathering and other aspects.
MC would get plenty of experience through them. Besides, even with MC having survived assassination twice (once by poisoning, and once by Eiza), I just don't think that is anywhere near enough reasoning for them (Cordia and Wilfred) to actually approve of the girls and Donna's office being bugged. I just don't see it.
Its an interesting point of view. But if i accept your premise there is something i dont understand:

If they know you did something (micro or camera) in the first place why they didnt turn it off. If they dont care its the same as giving you access to sensible information.
I understand your point about the "formality punishment" if the found and giving example with consequences.

Following your theory (tell me if im missunderstanding something) the rule is: "If we found you doing something wrong, there will be consequences, if you cant found you then nothing happened" (unless you do something problematic like selling intel to the enemy).

If all of the murder attempts were something they were controlling, and they are allowing your actions because it was a test, a way to develop your skills, part of a plan, or they take a benefit, it makes a lot of sense. But if the murder attempts were real (outside force) and they allow this i really cant see them not caring enough or any benefit at all, but they will know you can have access to intel that it isnt allowed in your rank.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Its an interesting point of view. But if i accept your premise there is something i dont understand:

If they know you did something (micro or camera) in the first place why they didnt turn it off. If they dont care its the same as giving you access to sensible information.
Well, I have couple of guesses:

Cordia:
With Cordia, MC's monologue "Did she see me at the first night?" is most likely confirming she saw MC sneaking into her office somehow. With her girls rooms, it's not said, so it's left ambiguous (but let's just say she knows, and disapproves in her mind).

And if she knows and turns it off, MC would know something has gone amiss. Given that she picks up on MC being already uncomfortable in their first meeting (when MC first meets Cordia when brought to the Family), it could possibly be that she didn't interfere and just left the MC to his devices to ease him into living with the Family and all.
Now yes, there is chance that sensitive information getting leaked to MC, but with Cordia and Wilfred knowing, I'd assume they'd be able to control what gets discussed or not in the office.

Wilfred:
With Wilfred, while it's not said, I think most of us can probably make an educated guess that he knows about the devices.
So why does he let MC keep the devices on?

Hmmm...... from what I can tell, I think it may have to do with the aspect of Wilfred that is the watcher.
He seems to like to pull on strings behind the scenes, then steps behind to see how things play out (like how he deals with Luna and MC's situation in My name is Luna).
In my eyes it's a bit of flaw of his in which he can't help himself but to act that way (even when he's not actually working officially as a Consigliere).

So when he found out MC has planted the device in Cordia's office, my thought is Wilfred might react like "Oh? Let's see how this turns out." not necessarily for the sake of any test, but for his own sense of amusement.

Following your theory (tell me if im missunderstanding something) the rule is: "If we found you doing something wrong, there will be consequences, if you cant found you then nothing happened" (unless you do something problematic like selling intel to the enemy).

If all of the murder attempts were something they were controlling, and they are allowing your actions because it was a test, a way to develop your skills, part of a plan, or they take a benefit, it makes a lot of sense. But if the murder attempts were real (outside force) and they allow this i really cant see them not caring enough or any benefit at all, but they will know you can have access to intel that it isnt allowed in your rank.
Being found out isn't restricted to just selling intel out to the Family's enemies.
It can also very much apply to Cameras/Audio recorders being found out by any of the girls and just the main Family members (Luna, Gracie, Isabel, Cordia, Antonio, Wilfred) finding out what MC did (without the event and any info leaking to outside the main Family).

That would still have the grave consequences towards the MC from the Family cause there would be that breach of trust, with some (especially with Luna, Isabel, Antonio, who likely won't know the devices exist), and disappointment from others (like Gracie who might have suspicions).

Cordia and Wilfred, even if they were turning a blind eye till then, if MC actually gets caught, will need to act on it.

I think in regards to the assassination attempts (there's only two which would count, first being the car brakes, and the second being the poison, Eiza's I exclude that one since a lot of factors outside of DeLuca's control come into play for that one), I'm more inclined to believe the actual Family didn't know of the assassination attempts.

Cordia always values honor and respect, so no way her moral compass would allow such actions to be taken, even for the sake of testing the MC.
Wilfred, I think he'd be willing to get into much greyer territory than Cordia regarding his actions, but I'm not sure. Even if he's doing it as a test, I'd say he's doing it all without Cordia's permission (basically Wilfred gone rogue).

I'm actually leaning more towards that there could be another traitor/mole.
DeLucas think they quashed the traitor /mole with Trino, but there could have been more than 1 in the Family who might be willing to turn their back on them (Antonio or Wilfred seem to be the most popular choices of fans with the traitor candidates, but I'm not too sure. Seems a bit too obvious to me. Oh well..... guess we'll find out sooner or later how it turns out).

While MC getting sensitive information might be helpful to him (that is if they do decide to intentionally leak it to him) I feel it's a double edged sword.
On one hand, it might help him to better prepare himself, while on the other hand, the info may also put him in much more dangerous position (than when he wasn't aware of the info).

But that's part of the beauty of this game.
It gives both sides for the player to ponder about.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I cant believe this has been ongoing for almost 4 YEARS....I need to see MUCH more of Eiza, please!
AND an ending with my sexy ninja assassin or a harem one would be IDEAL!

• Haha
Reactions: Thrill'n Flares

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
I need to see MUCH more of Eiza, please!
Man, I'm sure your wish will be fulfilled on next release. ;)

AND an ending with my sexy ninja assassin or a harem one would be IDEAL!
On the other side, she is not a main LI, so, a ending with her is not yet possible. It's too early on story. Harem? Very unlikely.

Maybe you should follow johnelros posts to be updated on latest news on this thread. :)

Reactions: Thrill'n Flares

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Man, I'm sure your wish will be fulfilled on next release. ;)
Assuming by "next release" you're referring to upcoming update (v0.08), I wouldn't be too sure of that.

Game will be always focused much more on main girls (Luna, Gracie, Isabel, Cordia) than side girls even though the side girls I'd assume will get moments to shine.
In v0.08, Gracie will be having lion's share of the content (5 out of 6 events are hers), with Luna (1 event), and Isabel, no event for her.
No content for Cordia also (obviously, considering she's not unlocked yet as LI), but she'll most likely appear in some capacity in at least one of Gracie's events since Gracie needs Cordia and Wilfred's permission to being to work for the Family.

Eiza, I like her a lot, and there is one preview (of her on rooftop scene), but I'd imagine her role in v0.08 would be very limited.
Though updates after v0.08, it could be possible that Hopes puts more of Eiza in (though as said before, she won't outshine the main girls in terms of content).

Last edited:

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Assuming by "next release" you're referring to upcoming update (v0.08), I wouldn't be too sure of that.

Game will be always focused much more on main girls (Luna, Gracie, Isabel, Cordia) than side girls even though the side girls I'd assume will get moments to shine.
In v0.08, Gracie will be having lion's share of the content (5 out of 6 events are hers), with Luna (1 event), and Isabel, no event for her.
No content for Cordia also (obviously, considering she's not unlocked yet as LI), but she'll most likely appear in some capacity in at least one of Gracie's events since Gracie needs Cordia and Wilfred's permission to being to work for the Family.

Eiza, I like her a lot, and there is one preview (of her on rooftop scene), but I'd imagine her role in v0.08 would be very limited.
Though updates after v0.08, it could be possible that Hopes puts more of Eiza in.
Yes, I was referring to this post, from nov.5.2021:

View attachment 1485392
View attachment 1485393

Hey DeLuca's!

Hope everyone alright.
As most of you know, had a surgery last month, and it was a bit tougher than expected to recover from. That's why I didn't do the new progress bar update as planned, as many days the pain was a bit too much for me to do proper progress.
After the pain lessened, I could do a bit more work and have made some decent progress:

Luna Event (Lewd + Story) - 95%
Gracie Event1 (Story) - 100%
Gracie Event2 (Lewd)- 99%
Gracie Event3 (Story + Lewd)- 99%
Gracie Event4 (Story)- 89%
Gracie Event5 (Lewd)- 10%
Story Event (season finale) - 2 %
Misc - 35%

Notice that I added another lewd section (event5) as I felt the ending of Event4 deserved a lewd ending due to how it concluded.

Decent progress overall with all things considered, but with that said release this month release sadly does not seem likely. I simply wouldn't be able to do the things I have in my mind this month. But, I would be extremely disappointed with myself if I wasn't able to release before the new year. I want season 1 to be done before the new year!
The only way to do that is work-work-work!
So, with no further ado;

Preview:

Eiza's protection of the unofficial boss!

Mc + Gracie + Luna, leading a mission without supervision - what could go wrong?

-HG
Of course she will not be on the 'spotlight' like the main LIs, but there will be Eiza. How much of Eiza? Only Hopes knows.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
One is just a violaton of women's privacy the other is a major violation of privacy and can be categorized as creepy.
Yeah, because listening in on them isn't creepy, at all.
:ROFLMAO:
There is no good option, whichever way we go, we're still a wrong 'un.
OK, so we're slightly less of a wrong 'un for only listening in.
That's why I said about it being the lesser of two evils.
But it is still an evil.
Like I said " The thing is ignorance to knowledge is no excuse."
lol yeah, "I didn't know murder was against the law!".
Still going to prison.
Legal term is Latin: Ignorantia juris non excusat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paco Loco
Aug 14, 2021
Yeah, because listening in on them isn't creepy, at all.
:ROFLMAO:
There is no good option, whichever way we go, we're still a wrong 'un.
OK, so we're slightly less of a wrong 'un for only listening in.
That's why I said about it being the lesser of two evils.
But it is still an evil.

lol yeah, "I didn't know murder was against the law!".
Still going to prison.
Legal term is Latin: Ignorantia juris non excusat.
Didn't say it wasn't creepy when it's just listening. :sneaky:

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
I think in regards to the assassination attempts (there's only two which would count, first being the car brakes, and the second being the poison, Eiza's I exclude that one since a lot of factors outside of DeLuca's control come into play for that one), I'm more inclined to believe the actual Family didn't know of the assassination attempts.

Cordia always values honor and respect, so no way her moral compass would allow such actions to be taken, even for the sake of testing the MC.
Wilfred, I think he'd be willing to get into much greyer territory than Cordia regarding his actions, but I'm not sure. Even if he's doing it as a test, I'd say he's doing it all without Cordia's permission (basically Wilfred gone rogue).

I'm actually leaning more towards that there could be another traitor/mole.
DeLucas think they quashed the traitor /mole with Trino, but there could have been more than 1 in the Family who might be willing to turn their back on them (Antonio or Wilfred seem to be the most popular choices of fans with the traitor candidates, but I'm not too sure. Seems a bit too obvious to me. Oh well..... guess we'll find out sooner or later how it turns out).
When the thing with the car heppened at the beggining of the game it was Wilfred who was driving. I know that you are an important person and the wanted you to be in a unique position living inside the house, but just follow me a bit.

When the food situation happened (i need to replay this part too) it was inside the house but only your food was poisoned, and the amount of people living in the house isnt that big, so Wilfred is in the house too.

When the situation with the assault happened, it was Wilfred who, saying that it is a punishment for the girls, told you to go with them to this strange place (in a supposedly peacefull place) for a few days, with almost no protection. We can say there was a mole, but it was a really strange punishment that included you.

Then again with the situation with Eiza. This one can be a different matter, but then again, someone can came into the house and threaten the life of anyone just that easy? or Wilfred allowed this? and Wilfred came to make jokes when there was an assassin inside the house when he is responsible for security?

Im not saying there isnt a threat in your life. But Wilfred is connected to A LOT of things that happened, in really strange situations. Then again im with you in that he is moving the strings in some things with the girls.

I have 2 theories:
-Its that easy to come and kill Cordia or the girls and the security around the big families isnt that big. So even if Wilfred pulled the strings in some matters, all that happened wasnt that strange or unusual.

or

-Wilfred (at least, alone) was trying to """test""" you. Why "test" is the word im using? because if he wanted to kill you it will be realy easy for him.

But if with everything that happened its hard to believe that a smart woman like Cordia believes in coincidences and didnt see Wilfred is involved. Thats why i thing that, in some matters, and with the reason to protect you, she allowed him to do some actions to develop your skills and character. I believe that there and and will be threats to your life, but i think that you will be part of this world no matter what you want, so they are trying to force you into understand the dangers and be prepared for them (related to your mother, or no matter the motivation).

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes