Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Rovenant
Step-brother: you are not related by blood at all but through adoption (of one of you or both) ended up in the same family with the same parents/step-parents
Na man, step siblings are siblings you gain through one of your parents marrying someone who already has children.
(Half Siblings are blood relations via one parent)
Adopted siblings don't normally get called anything other than brother or sister. Not from my part of the world anyway

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
Man, I should go back a few pages to get updated in all those theories. :oops:

Wait, Luna really did kill MC's brotha? Is that are you all talking? I'm lost! :LOL:
The topic about brother or not was related to if Antonio, Luna and Gracie are all childs of Cordia and Lucan. Because Angelo said, when walking with Antonio, and he goes crazy shooting, something like he inherited that from his father, that rage. But Lucan was a delivery guy and looks really normal and cool temper. So was Angelo refering to Lucan? or maybe Antonio father was another man?

But wait, in Nimble Fingers Steadfast said that your father had more children, so maybe Luna did kill one of your brothers? hahahaha

bat2897

May 5, 2017
Man, I should go back a few pages to get updated in all those theories. :oops:

Wait, Luna really did kill MC's brotha? Is that are you all talking? I'm lost! :LOL:
MC HAS A BROTHER!??!?!?!? :eek::eek::eek:

When did this happen... When was THAT shown

I guess it has been a long time since I played the game xD

Aug 14, 2021
I'm not sure about that. As I said, the same girl that told Isabel she wants truly family starts a fight with her because she took her brother? It's like Harry Potter with all the pure/impure blood topic.

So far there wasn't a single dialog that made think that there was another man in Cordia life or a step-brother relationship between Antonio and the girls.

I'm sometimes make theories with little amount of evidence but I'll not sit without any. So I'll go, at least for now, with what I said and if in the next update we find more evidence to this topic let's see what can we build around that.
Unless you wanna say Hopes messed up in what the characters look like, I think its safe to say Antonio has a different father than Gracie cause the hair tell no lies. His hair is darker than than both gracie and Luna. I believe both Cordia and Lucan have light blonde hair. There is no way hair can darken that much getting older from light blonde. Especially when BOTH parents have light blonde hair.

Shiva11

Feb 8, 2018
It's clear that this audience does not need any updates to the story to be satisfied. It's been over a year since anything new was added to this game and all the talk in the thread is gushing about one character or another or predicting who has done what to whom or who is going to do what to whom.
Congratulations to the game developer for creating a money making machine that needs no maintenance.

Aug 14, 2021
It's clear that this audience does not need any updates to the story to be satisfied. It's been over a year since anything new was added to this game and all the talk in the thread is gushing about one character or another or predicting who has done what to whom or who is going to do what to whom.
Congratulations to the game developer for creating a money making machine that needs no maintenance.
You sound sarcastic. So either you are a troll or you assume to know how much work he has done on the update and know his day to day life. Let me add this little tid bit. We do not complain about the long time its taking to update cause we know we are not entitled to an update. Also you seem to assume all patrons are dumb. Some may not pay 100% attention where their money is spent but that does not mean they all do.

Reactions: EJW

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yup. People here are having fun. I am sorry if it bothers you when others are having fun - must be a pain in life.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
So instead of joining in discussions about the game, you wish to whine, cry and complain giving out "Dev is evil!" statements which would derail the thread?

Man, you must be really fun at parties lol.

Aug 15, 2021
So instead of joining in discussions about the game, you wish to whine, cry and complain giving out "Dev is evil!" statements which would derail the thread?

Man, you must be really fun at parties lol.
Nothing wrong with criticizing the game or the dev - I dont think negative opinions derail the thread unless they are written with the intention to troll people. I have not played this game and because it is highly rated I was considering playing it. But looking at the update rate it does not look like the game is going to finish (to me at least). Sometimes the reasons for delays are valid at other times they are not. Comments by others (both positive and negative) are useful to me as a player just so I can tell if a game is worth playing/supporting. All the games I support, I have found through this website so I for one value negative comments as they give me an idea about the status of a project. I have supported way too many games that have been abandoned by the devs.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes