JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
After replaying again this amazing VN, I wanted to ask you a question. Are we going too far with our theories and searching for every tiny detail? Because sometimes when you really like a game you start to see in a level of details that can surpass the expectation of the devs. Im not asking if we are correct, because we will know in the future updates, but are we overanalyzing the dialogs, or are we in the "range of expectation" of the details you created?

In any case, I really appreciate you always coming here to answer or questions and giving us info about the content.
From my interaction with Hopes till now, he always gave me the impression that he actually enjoys reading everyone's speculations and theories. In fact, I remember him saying with a chuckle before that some of the theories put out by some folks were so accurate (or so close) that it's almost scary.

So I don't think he minds people' analysis of it all that much (and welcomes it, from what I've seen), so you probably don't have to worry about that.

Aug 14, 2021
Wait right there. If i remember correctly MC father wasnt a Serpent. He wasnt in the photo, and when Gildart talked about your family he says that your mother was one of them. Ok, that doesnt mean he cant be a high skilled (like a Serpent). And Im with you in that possibility because the man that was in the second room where Luna was could be him (really circumstantial). But if MC father wasnt a Serpent then your mother, who betrayed Cordia (and the DeLuca, because the four first Serpents were who founded the family) then do you think they are together, or your Mother is one another faction, and your father in M6?

But following your theory about MC Father, tell me what you think about this: If your father is doing all of this because of his ambition, what do you think is his final end? why doing all the torture/training? I think that, if we are correct so far, the answer resides in what happened in the war. If someone today wanted to take Cordia and the DeLuca family, then it will need "super soldiers" just to take Wilfred, Cordia, 4 Serpents, and probably others like the Gents; so it makes sense that anyone behind M6 was going for that.

Another thing we still dont know is why "M6" is the name? In the story that Luna told us they never said why. If we believe that was not a silly name (like Mr Moustache who didnt had a moustache) then we can think that there are 6 enemies leading M6. But why your mother betrayed Cordia, and why she started doing that thing to MC, those questions bother me so far because i feel like whe have 3 factions and i only can see 2 right now.

I believe that this VN uses the genetic to explain some things. Some talk about if you have something because your mother was a Serpent, or Antonio having the rage of his father, or Gracie being like Cordia. Going with this theory means that your are not like your father because even when you were a child you used your weakness to your adventage and not your father or mother were like that. I think you can be more like Wilfred, but with more charisma, that means you can manipulate people more than being tactical.

I think that MC mother was part of Enigma or something like that. She did some things to develop your skills (one of the being the poison situation) and Wilfred knows that so when forcing your talents to show he did it with that in his mind. But even if Wilfred wasnt part of that and someone were really trying to kill you, then im with you, MC mother was trying to prepare you to what will happen when you grow up, because the reason why your father left implied to her that you will be in danger in the future.

About the Dante/Serpent theory im not with you in that one hahaha. I think that Serpent could be Dante, but if that was the case he already showed that he protects you a lot of times even when its rare and make others talk. So in that mission he could went to rescue the girl himself (he cant be sure you will be able to save her) if she was his child. So im with JJJ84 and I think more of a debt with his Mentor but being in the DeLuca family takes priority.
There are a number of possibilities with my theory about the Mc's father's motives. Probably more than i can think of. Some people want to rule. Cause they fear that if they do not rule someone will rule over them. Some people fight cause they are afraid of what someone else is capable of. So they grow themselves and their "empire" to combat the perceived threat. It could be he fears what the Deluca's could do. Whether the mysterious 6's name was just something thrown together or that is really what they or others call them is still subjective till we are told.

I do not believe Mc's mother truly betrayed Cordia or should i say did not mean to. :unsure: Like I typed before as the saying goes, "the apple does not fall far from the tree." I think what Serpant does not like most that reminds him most about mc's father is his "womanizing" ways. I believe he started a relationship with both Cordia and Mc's mother, but it was Mc's mother that got pregnant instead of Cordia. That is why their is a perceived betrayal. I say perceived cause I do not believe Cordia holds anything against her at present.

When It comes to Dante/Serpant theory (just to clarify) there are a few i have to cover all bases. the fathering of Eiza's little sister is just one which I already said I think it may actually be just cause of feeling in debted to his former teacher. We just gotta wait see if any of our theories are correct or just wild possibilities that could have been.

Reactions: Rovenant
Aug 14, 2021
I think the same, but no one talked about other man in her life. That means that so far there are 0 evidence of Antonio being from another father. Even Gracie called him brother, the same girl that said to Isabel that she is the "real" family and Isabel isnt. So, Ill stick (for the moment) with Lucan being father of them three. Its really hard to tell, because Gracie never talked about Lucan either, but Cordia doesnt look like a woman who were able to be with more than one husband (at least thats what a feel).
Are you trying to tell me half sibling are not called brother or sister? They why do I call my older half brother my brother?
Dan Akroyed shocked gif.gif

• Thinking Face

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This is what we know so far. The "year 0" isnt a relevant event, just a random starting point. The events regarding MC are a guess of mine because we dont know MC age, but he said Isabel wasnt much older than him, so if she has 29 in the present, this timeline is based in MC having 25.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, with this in mind, lets talk about facts first:
- When Luna was with his father (the day that M6 took her) the DeLuca were already an important family (there are a lot of references to this point).
- We know that the original Serpents founded the DeLuca family. So they did it, probably, after the war (or in that time).

At this point we can say (if you are with me and my numbers) that the war happened AT LEAST 19 years before the present time.

My guess is that taking the comments that Giacobbe said when talking with Cordia, refering to her as a young woman. I would guess that the war happened before Antonio birth. That means a minimum of 30 years in the past, when Cordia has between 15 to 19 years. This is my theory, the war wasnt long, the Serpents made that possible and the comments of Giacobbe of how impressive they were made me believe this. So the war was between 30-35 years in the past, and that means it was quick, then the treason of the Serpents, and the grils growing when the new Serpents were in the family.
What did you use to make that timeline?

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
I think the same, but no one talked about other man in her life. That means that so far there are 0 evidence of Antonio being from another father. Even Gracie called him brother, the same girl that said to Isabel that she is the "real" family and Isabel isnt. So, Ill stick (for the moment) with Lucan being father of them three. Its really hard to tell, because Gracie never talked about Lucan either, but Cordia doesnt look like a woman who were able to be with more than one husband (at least thats what a feel).
Kind of late and it's been a while since I played it but I remember there was quite a few evidence to suggest that they were half siblings. It's also mentioned that Antonio takes somewhat after his father when it comes to the mafia stuff but Gracie and Luna's father was apparently a completely average guy who had no ties to any mafia family aside from marrying into this one. Also he's the only one in the family with black hair.

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
Are you trying to tell me half sibling are not called brother or sister? They why do I call my older half brother my brother?
View attachment 1816965
I'm not sure about that. As I said, the same girl that told Isabel she wants truly family starts a fight with her because she took her brother? It's like Harry Potter with all the pure/impure blood topic.

So far there wasn't a single dialog that made think that there was another man in Cordia life or a step-brother relationship between Antonio and the girls.

I'm sometimes make theories with little amount of evidence but I'll not sit without any. So I'll go, at least for now, with what I said and if in the next update we find more evidence to this topic let's see what can we build around that.

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
Kind of late and it's been a while since I played it but I remember there was quite a few evidence to suggest that they were half siblings. It's also mentioned that Antonio takes somewhat after his father when it comes to the mafia stuff but Gracie and Luna's father was apparently a completely average guy who had no ties to any mafia family aside from marrying into this one. Also he's the only one in the family with black hair.
If you remember any evidence tell me or where to replay the dialogues.

Just because his hair is black it isn't enough for me, but I think something is missing and hope we will see it in the next update. Maybe there was another man, or maybe Lucan had more qualities than we know? Let's wait and hope.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Sorry, english isnt my mother language.
Half-brother: you have the same mother or father but not both. So you're Anne's and William's son, then Anne's and Tom's son would be your half-brother

Step-brother: you are not related by blood at all but through adoption (of one of you or both) ended up in the same family with the same parents/step-parents

For completeness, since ESL also often mix that up, brother-in-law: brother of your wife or husband of your sister (technically also - I think - husband of the sister of your wife, but used less commonly. Of course genders can be swapped.)

• Red Heart

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
Half-brother: you have the same mother or father but not both. So you're Anne's and William's son, then Anne's and Tom's son would be your half-brother

Step-brother: you are not related by blood at all but through adoption (of one of you or both) ended up in the same family with the same parents/step-parents

For completeness, since ESL also often mix that up, brother-in-law: brother of your wife or husband of your sister (technically also - I think - husband of the sister of your wife, but used less commonly. Of course genders can be swapped.)
Oh, thank you. I knew but when im writing its easy to forget some of those rules, specially when in spanish we have "half-brother/sister" but when "step-brother/sister" the word changes. But I appreciate the reminder.

Reactions: Cartageno
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes