JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Younger.

Sorry, I've come to see too many one word posts recently. "Update", "Save", and so forth. But to me they indeed look considerably younger than 10.
They look younger than 10 for me too.
Also, is it just me, or does the kid MC look younger than the bullies?

Reminds me of one of those classic trope of the upper year kids at times bullying the younger kids outside schools (though it does happen in real life too).

Reactions: Rovenant

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Honest question. Do you still remember the plot of the game?

Also, it had been almost a full month since the last dev patreon post that "the game is done". Like, patrons or if anyone here are active on discord, t f is going on?

Last edited:

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
They look younger than 10 for me too.
Also, is it just me, or does the kid MC look younger than the bullies?

Reminds me of one of those classic trope of the upper year kids at times bullying the younger kids outside schools (though it does happen in real life too).
Hard to say because there are only two images, and this one is the best to analyze that. But it looks a little shorter than them. And it's probably the point, MC outsmarted them because it was easy than fight, so it makes sense they were a little taller than him.

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
Considering that the last few dozen pages are chock full with discussions of the most intricate details like precise timelines, I'd argue that quite a few do. I certainly do.
The only plot I need is Cordia smiling, Luna being hugged, Gracie looking for suspicious activity on random people, Isabel teasing, and Wilfred making jokes.

JJJ84 you need to make a DeLuca quiz to show that your are a worthy DeLuca historian hahaha.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Also, it had been almost a full month since the last dev patreon post that "the game is done". Like, patrons or if anyone here are active on discord, t f is going on?
"The game is done" is about the processes of creation - storyline and renders are done. Now, it is still on adding new codes and the code revision itself, since the game on v. 0.07.2 has several bugs and Hopes mentioned that he won't rush the guy who is helping him through this process.

As I said before, I will not hurry the coder. It would be incredibly stupid of me to release the game a few days earlier, but with lots of coding issues (and without the new codes which are being added).

The long release dates have been answered multiple times now as well.

We're not at the unknown state. We're at the final state.
He is optimizing and improving the code.
As far as I know, he is already working on the next version while he waits for the finish of the coding process to proceed to tests and finally deliver v 0.08.

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
I just cant stop making theories hahaha, someone please help me!!

So, here it goes again:

Since the beggining there was something I couldnt explain in any of my theories: Why Luna? Why M6 didnt take Gracie instead? and now I think I have an explanation.

We need to remember that before M6 Gracie was tested and the family knew she was a genius. So, if an organization wanted to take a child of the DeLuca family, which one was the best option (talented)? Of course the answer is Gracie. So, why taking Luna instead? My first theory was that Luna was choosen because of her age; Antonio was kind of a failure due to the violence, so if someone wanted to create a "perfect ruler" close to Cordia then it was the next in line. But the big flaw in my first theory was that Gracie and The Forrest happened BEFORE Luna was abducted, and in my theory it doesnt make sense to test Gracie before Luna, or make Luna live that hell if Gracie was best option to rule in the future.

The big problem: I was too focused in Wilfred being the mastermind.

Before my new theory lets see what we know so far:
- Cordia wasnt always like she is now, in fact the way she talks about her past implies that she was having fun. But we know that she had Serpent talent, fought a war, founded DeLuca, Serpents betrayed her, and in the present she is a woman that doesnt show emotions (only in some rare moments).
- Antonio liked men (maybe woman too) and that was a problem in this kind of world. She married Isabel but one day she had an accident and lost the child, and after that Antonio changed again and became like he was in the past.
- Gracie had a big talent, and one day "The Forrest" happened (we dont know yet about that) and Luna (who was the older sister) said it was the scariest day of her life, but Gracie just dont remember anything; after that she became more similar to Cordia acting without much emotions.
- Luna and all the M6 that we all know.

If all of that wasnt a coincidence, and all those dots are connected, then theres someone in the shadows trying to "create" someone. So, follow me a little more.

What was the gain to M6 with the child abduction? And why they retrieve Luna?
They put some girls in the same place so they will become friend/family. Then after that was accomplished the new task appeared with the dogs, they were teaching them to leave moral and survive. The girls shared the food, but M6 were watching so its hard to think that they didnt know, and after some time (and when Luna birthday came) they put them between sword and wall. All of that led to suffering and a death. After that, and in the moment were Luna was more depressed, they bring Lucan (the way he looks implies he was abducted the same day as Luna) and made her kill him. And after that they made "her sister" betrayed her (and not anyone, the one she loved more), after all of that came the second place, where they made them obey and fight for survival. They tried to beak her subjetivity taking her name and saying she was a boy (and beaten her if she protest), but they failed.

There was no sense in all of what they did. And it looks like they pushed Luna more than the others, like if they were going for her soft spot. So, Luna had a friend, and she died, when Luna was happy (her birthday) they made the worst punishment so she would think it was her fault, she thought might escape or be rescued by her family but they made her kill Lucan, and the only thing she had at the end was her trust in her sisters, and they made the one she trusted more stab her.
After that she had no name, couldnt look with her left eye and was "a boy", and even when she was happy with the Caretaker they took that too.

So, my theory is that there is an organization trying to test members of this family to made them change. Maybe to "create" a new Serpent or another Cordia (if she wasnt and experiment herself). But maybe they wanted Antonio to become more serious and strict but he couldnt and became like he was in the past. Gracie with The Forrest that we still dont know what happened and if she failed or not, but she changed and became more like Cordia. And Luna with M6 but at the end she didnt break.

Another possibility around this theory is that someone is trying to destroy Cordia life, making her suffer. Probably another Serpent, because we can think as all of this as attacks against the DeLuca, so if the ones that betrayed her were trying to take revenge its plausible they did it: Antonio loved his child and they took it, Luna wanted to be a princess and they made her a crazy/violent woman "like a boy", Gracie wanted to make friends and she became emotionless like her mother.

The last part is: What about the MC?
Well, it depends on the theory, if it is the first one I said, where someone is trying to "make" or "test" others, then maybe MC was in the same situation, because all the assassination atempts made him toughen, but this leads me to Wilfred, because he probably pulled the strings to a lot of those situations and the one where MC killed another human. And remember that Wilfred said Lucan wasnt worthy of being with Cordia, and it makes sense that someone with that kind of way of thinking, and the one that is Mentor of Cordia, to force others like this.
If we take the second theory then MC has a connection with the Serpent making all of this (maybe his mother) and has a way to make relationships that can help them to heal (like Wilfred said, in other words), so someone can be trying to eliminate him, or maybe trying to make him leave the family.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
I had promised that I wouldn't, but you deserve an appropriate answer.

lmao XD a year without an update.
Somebody, please! Give this genius a Nobel!
NOOOO SHIT Sherlock! Like nobody here knows it!

if you pledged $5 on his patreon since the last update that comes out as a full AAA game price, how can you ppl waste money like that?
Hey Sherlock, do you know F95 is not Patreon, right? Here, the majority doesn't pay for any content. They get for free, as you most probably do. So, if you want to shit who is paying for a game you get for free, why are you here? You are just one more of thousands who's tried to use the same stupidity to claim your own point, acting like no one ever did.

Believe me, after I saw a stupid guy quoting the bible to claim another random user as a 'messiah' who's brings the truth, you look like a amateur in your desperation of attention.

But that was a nice try, boy!

As a reward for your efforts, here is some change to you take the bus and go back to your place.

A64C712D-7996-4359-9277-1C3FF2C206CE.jpg

Last edited:

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
No description what is the difference between full experience and freeroaming, i want to drop this game after 30 seconds of playing

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Guys ignore the Filius and just report him. The thread had such a nice discussion before this *sigh*
Remember, if I can ignore someone who is accusing me of stealing (milking), being unethical and all other kinds of incredible inhumane words, you should too. Just report and carry on your discussion. Some people are not worth it.

Will go back and answer all the previous post and question later today. Was busy with creating Lucania and finally done! I like the outcome, heh.

No description what is the difference between full experience and freeroaming, i want to drop this game after 30 seconds of playing
Full experience contain gameplay (text based adventure), while freeroaming does not but you still can click rooms and characters.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Is the update coming out in the next 6 months or something? I don't have the time to go over the thread to see what's going on so I'm just gonna ask these few questions; wasn't it months ago he said the game was finished and that a coder has it? is the coder completely rewriting the game code? I can understand if that's the case but if it's not a rework why is it taking the coder so long to finish up?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Is the update coming out in the next 6 months or something? I don't have the time to go over the thread to see what's going on so I'm just gonna ask these few questions; wasn't it months ago he said the game was finished and that a coder has it? is the coder completely rewriting the game code? I can understand if that's the case but if it's not a rework why is it taking the coder so long to finish up?
If you don't have time to do a search in the thread, just keep an eye on the OP, it will tell you when there is an update.....

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Like this and I tried searching but I saw arguments much more than answers and when that happens I get milfy city vibes where people are arguing if the dev is milking the game and low and behold page 392 has a person saying that.
Oh here's a faceplam reaction to your message as well

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Is the update coming out in the next 6 months or something?
Perhaps.
I don't have the time to go over the thread to see what's going on so I'm just gonna ask these few questions; wasn't it months ago he said the game was finished and that a coder has it?
Yes.
is the coder completely rewriting the game code?
I don't know.
I can understand if that's the case but if it's not a rework why is it taking the coder so long to finish up?
I don't know.

That are my answer as I'm also didn't go through the whole thread - I'm mean if you don't go, why...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I asked a couple questions but you replied with a non answer that seems like it has a snob tone to it. If you don't have any answers to me don't reply just write a message in the normal chat
I gave you a perfectly valid way to see if the game has been updated. Hardly my fault if you can't even be bothered to check out the OP

Reactions: fkrfxr
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes