Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
First time playing the game, I think I played using walkthrough taking into mind the morality.
But with v0.07 release, I was like "Oh what the hell, I'll just shape my MC as I want" and basically ignored the walkthrough.
Probably will follow the same mindset regarding future decisions.

Currently, there doesn't seem to be anything specific planned for morality (called "Dispassion" in the game) yet, but who knows what Hopes will decide in season 2.
Funnily enough (well, actually it ain't "funny" at all, but it's such a common statement opener) I usually have the opposite approach: first do as I please, then - if not happy with the best outcome - peruse the walkthrough (or web pages/wikis, depending on the game).
When a game is replayable, like this one probably will be, then I usually have 3 paths.

First path: I try to choose with coherence (at least for my idea of coherence), and for example if I think the DeLuca keeping secrets from my situation are bad, then Ill put the cameras, or if I think Gracie is just manipulating us then Ill try to stay away from her. Roleplaying what I will do in that situation with the info they gave me.

Second path: Rationality, trying to obtain the biggest ammount of information but being safe.

Third path: Emotional/Hero, where I help everyone even at cost of my life, or value every life even if it means save an enemy and that kind of path.

With this three save paths I usually play every game like this one (Life is Strange for example, or in the VN in F95 we have City of Broken Dreamers).

But in this game Im still not sure what I want to do, because we still didnt see any outcome (probably just some lines of dialogs) because we are not that deep in the events right now. And, as Personality is explained, we will need to wait until we have soldiers under our control to see the different outcomes (or at least answers).

For now Ill just have my first path and wait to see how mucho anything can change, and depending on that Ill see what other paths will be neccesary to play everything.

Reactions: Cartageno and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
about how many hours is currently playable
That's gonna depend on how fast you read (so difficult to determine for certain).

I will say though, is that there already is substantial level of content for at least couple of hours.
As long as you're not in hurry for the sexual content (bear in mind that this game takes its time to get in bed with the girls cause it prioritizes story and characterization first), you'll be in for a treat.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Talking about Cordia, anyone know her age?
Most likely Cordia and Wilfred knows.:whistle: Out of this group I don't think anyone knows.

But thinking with the "kids" age, she should be around 40+ and more into the 50 range. ;)

Reactions: JJJ84

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
But of course, all the above is conjecture, so we'll have to wait and see (will MC crack open that hardened and indifferent shell that Wilfred has? Find out on the next episode of The DeLuca Family! :LUL: )
I think the MC has as much chance cracking his hardened shell as he has cracking open one of his expansive wine bottles ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JJJ84

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Is this game ever going to get an update, according to the first page it's been over a year since the last one dropped.
My guess or your guess or do you want any other guessing about this?
Yet, I do think that this game will get an update. I mean if the dev don't abandoned it completely that would be a given. When, how and how much content this will have, sorry my crystal ball is currently in service. :p

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
I could say it to you, but then...
View attachment 1826042
We know the truth, Enigma (the organization were Wilfred belongs) is just a secret 'wine-lovers' organization with the only porpuse of starting wars to collect all the good wines. And that tell us the flaw in Wilfred armor, a bad wine, so if we throw cheap wine in his face he will probably melt in place and tell us everything we want to know.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
We know the truth, Enigma (the organization were Wilfred belongs) is just a secret 'wine-lovers' organization with the only porpuse of starting wars to collect all the good wines. And that tell us the flaw in Wilfred armor, a bad wine, so if we throw cheap wine in his face he will probably melt in place and tell us everything we want to know.
Now you have done it. Enigma will hunt you done and drown you in bad wine.:cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Rovenant

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I mean she's Luna and Gracie's mother so she's gotta be 35 at a minimum and that would be young to be the mother of 2 girls who are over the age of 18. Most likely she's in her 40's.
Sad, sad. :cry:
1653310884691.png

And even he took the spot of this other Deluca solder, that I think have died again and was his name was Johnny or so.

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I mean she's Luna and Gracie's mother so she's gotta be 35 at a minimum and that would be young to be the mother of 2 girls who are over the age of 18. Most likely she's in her 40's.
Try adding another 10 years on top of that. Antonio is 30 years old. Even if Cordia was a teenage mother that would bring her to at a minimum mid-40's.

Reactions: TundraLupus
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes