Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
I mean she's Luna and Gracie's mother so she's gotta be 35 at a minimum and that would be young to be the mother of 2 girls who are over the age of 18. Most likely she's in her 40's.
The age of Cordia is 49 years old. The game tells you this in the characters screen. And we used that info to make the timelines to see the age of every character in different time events.

Cordia: 49
Antonio: 30
Luna: 19
Gracie: 18
Isabel: 29
MC: unknown
Wilfred: forever 16 (I mean, unknown)

Last edited:

Thierry29

Jun 3, 2017
No, that theory tells Antonio is not Lucan biological son (at least if you are talking about what we said here).

You mean the theory who MC father can be Antonio's father and so Antonio 'll be MC's half brother ? (same hair color) but don't think is a right things.
Don't remember but what said the old man in contract ? MC'father 've other childs and is in contact whith them... Don't think that old man speak about Antonio....

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Rovenant

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
You mean the theory who MC father can be Antonio's father and so Antinio 'll be MC's half brother ? (same hair color) but don't think is a right things.
Don't remember but what sais the old man in contract ? MC'father 've other childs and is in contact whith them... Don't think that old man speak about Antonio....
No, wait. You are mixing our theories. If I remember correctly JJJ84 talked about a theory where Cordia was with MC father (being him her first love) and Antonio were born, and after some stuff she ended with Lucan. Others here said something similar (not with MC father) with Cordia being with another man before.

I said, regarding that old man (Steadfast) talking about MC father having other "childrens" (maybe not literally?) and being in contact with them) that maybe we has Mr Moustache (the man in the second room where Luna was while being kidnapped by M6) and maybe the other "childrens" were something like experiments, and that is what makes MC a target.

But, so far, no one talked about Antonio and MC being brothers (or half brothers) more than like an idea, but if you want to team up with JJJ84 with that then Ill probably need to make "teams" and we can start a gamble around the theories and the winner is our real DeLuca Serpent hahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JJJ84 and Thierry29

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
you talking about brothers and fathers and stuff reminded me, didnt they say the mc might have siblings or does? i cant remember but i swear they said it at one point.

Reactions: Rovenant

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
you talking about brothers and fathers and stuff reminded me, didnt they say the mc might have siblings or does? i cant remember but i swear they said it at one point.
Yup.
This dialogue is from Steadfast (the old man who issued MC's contract, and also the one who gives him Lock Glasses) from the Nimble Fingers contract:

Snap 2022-05-24 at 07.49.22.png

So couple of half-siblings.

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
When doing the mission called Nimble Fingers, if you met there requeriments you will found in the path to the right an old man (Steadfast) that tells you interesting info about your father having other "childrens" and being in contact with them (but, of course, not you). Its hard to say if "children" means he had other childs (he was a womanizer so that has sense) or if it means another possible thing (like the one I though about experiments in M6, more minions than children).

Reactions: D9074

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Yup.
This dialogue is from Steadfast (the old man who issued MC's contract, and also the one who gives him Lock Glasses) from the Nimble Fingers contract:

View attachment 1827053

ahhh, this is why i was confused about it because i thought i could remember but dont remember any of the characters telling me.

what is peoples theorys on the high 5 serpent geezer? he seems to know his mum but hates the dad. was it known that he was with his mum or something before she met the mcs dad? theres something about that serpent that im waiting for them to reveal

Reactions: JJJ84 and Rovenant

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
floaty is one of the serpents... I am fully convinced of that as long as no coherent theory convinces me otherwise :sneaky:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
ahhh, this is why i was confused about it because i thought i could remember but dont remember any of the characters telling me.

what is peoples theorys on the high 5 serpent geezer? he seems to know his mum but hates the dad. was it known that he was with his mum or something before she met the mcs dad? theres something about that serpent that im waiting for them to reveal
Well, Rina (MC's mom) had a fiance but cancelled her engagement & ended up with MC's father (as told by Cordia who tells MC, when she catches him sneaking around in her office).
Given "Serpent" seems to care a great deal for Rina (speaking of her fondly, and even telling MC [who has a estranged relationship with her] to visit her since she's not well), I'd say it fits quite well for "Serpent" to be Rina's ex-fiance.

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
Yup.

View attachment 1827053

Maybe Luna really killed MC "brother" hahahaha.

If you are talking about Serpent, the one with the cowboy hat, then some of us think he is Dante. Dante is/was the pupil of Efrem (from Carnefice family) father of Eiza and the girl that you went to rescue (cant remember her name) in the Ombra assault.
And JJJ84 and some more think he can be the first love your mother had, so that could explain why he treats you like that and hates your father.

About the others we dont know a lot yet.

And if you are talking about the first Serpents, we know that Cordia and Rina (MC mother) were 2 of them, and they found the DeLuca family. They say that the Serpents betrayed Cordia.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
The age of Cordia is 49 years old. The game tells you this in the characters screen. And we used that info to make the timelines to see the age of every character in different time events.

Cordia: 49
Antonio: 30
Luna: 19
Gracie: 18
Isabel: 29
MC: unknown
Wilfred: forever 16 (I mean, unknown)
The MC is 18. Wilfred showed up on his doorstep when he turned 18. That's the contract. When he became an adult, ie. his 18th birthday, that's when he was contractually obligated to become a part of the DeLuca family.

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
The MC is 18. Wilfred showed up on his doorstep when he turned 18. That's the contract. When he became an adult, ie. his 18th birthday, that's when he was contractually obligated to become a part of the DeLuca family.
Well, doesnt look that way, even MC thought that Isabel wasnt much older than him, and 12 years its a lot. Thats why in every timeline we are between 23 and 27 years old for MC.

They never said that a Contract start at specific age (they didnt say a lot about contracts yet). And the contract doesnt oblige him to become part of the DeLuca family, that was MC choice (and Wilfred talks about how MC choose to be friend with the girls and take the Omerta).

But its a good guess, but for me it doesnt make sense with the dialogs.

Reactions: EJW and JJJ84

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
wait where in the heck did it say he is adopted? I replayed the game and read the story closely and I don't recall seeing that in the story
When the DeLuca are attacking Straffan soldiers, Antonio and Angelo walking and talking, and then Antonio starts going crazy while shooting some men, then Angelo said he inherited that from his father. But we know Lucan wasnt that kind of man, he had a normal job and he looked calm and caring with Luna. And if we think about genetics (this game uses genetics to explain some things as an important topic) he doesnt have even the same hair color that Lucan or Cordia have. If you think about all that, and some misteries around, that theory has a lot of sense.

But its just a theory so far. We need to wait and see.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
When the DeLuca are attacking Straffan soldiers, Antonio and Angelo walking and talking, and then Antonio starts going crazy while shooting some men, then Angelo said he inherited that from his father. But we know Lucan wasnt that kind of man, he had a normal job and he looked calm and caring with Luna. And if we think about genetics (this game uses genetics to explain some things as an important topic) he doesnt have even the same hair color that Lucan or Cordia have. If you think about all that, and some misteries around, that theory has a lot of sense.

But its just a theory so far. We need to wait and see.
I remember that scene and I immediately thought that he has a different father than Luna and Gracie

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I remember that scene and I immediately thought that he has a different father than Luna and Gracie
It's possible that his father is the man who's face is burned out in the photo that the MC finds of the first 4 Serpents. In that picture you have his Mom, Cordia, his Moms boyfriend at the time and a man whose face is burnt out so it could be him.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes