Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
Ok, lets change the topic.

In the Luna event with M6 we see a man with her that hit her face (image 1). Then we see a man (Mr Moustache as Luna called him) in the second place Luna was (image 2). Any of you think its the same man? the only clue I saw is there are white lines in his trousers in both images, and the shoes look similar, but isnt enough probably and could be a coincidence.
And that man (the one in image 2 at least) was with two woman even when there was a kidnaped girl really close to him. Is that man MC father? he was described (MC father) as womanizer and without honor and only ambition. Again, this could be a coincidence, and isnt a lot of evidence, but what do you think?

Image 1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Image 2:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Ok, lets change the topic.

In the Luna event with M6 we see a man with her that hit her face (image 1). Then we see a man (Mr Moustache as Luna called him) in the second place Luna was (image 2). Any of you think its the same man? the only clue I saw is there are white lines in his trousers in both images, and the shoes look similar, but isnt enough probably and could be a coincidence.
And that man (the one in image 2 at least) was with two woman even when there was a kidnaped girl really close to him. Is that man MC father? he was described (MC father) as womanizer and without honor and only ambition. Again, this could be a coincidence, and isnt a lot of evidence, but what do you think?

Image 1:

Image 2:
As to your first question, while I wouldn't absolutely dispute it, wouldn't Luna have remembered it being the same man if it was? I mean yes, she could have left that detail out to MC in her story, but with Luna's narration, it pretty much felt like she was "baring it all" to the MC.
So I think if she realized if it was the same man, she might have just said so (and iirc, her mind didn't quite get to that all breaking point yet, at that part of the story).

As to whether the man in second image (with 2 women with him) is MC's father or not, perhaps.
Though there really isn't any evidence to it, and only possible suggestions (as you said).
Personally though? I'm kinda wishing neither of the male characters (on both images) are MC's father.

Gildart has said in the Ombra mission that neither of MC's parents seemed to be super intelligent (just... normal levels of intelligence), but even so, I'm hoping Wilfred's (and Gildart's) assessment of MC's father was wrong, and he's a lot smarter than he appears to be (I mean, who knows, maybe Wilfred's assessment of individuals isn't 100% impeccable, considering we had Gracie stating "Uncle Wilfred's assessment of Joey was wrong.").

MC's father still hidden in veil, and not making an appearance until much later (like that female M6 member who drove Luna to shoot Lucan through the intercom) like a true mastermind, I think I'd like best.
Also, MC's father disappeared "like a ghost," so having him be seen by Luna (even if she was a child back then), does feel like some sort of breadcrumbs are being left to be traced back to in some way, and does in my eyes have potential to be an issue if Hopes sets MC's father as the Big Bad (since that would mean he's not thorough leaving possibility for Luna to identify him in the future encounter).

But yeah, who knows how it will go down.

Will go back and answer all the previous post and question later today. Was busy with creating Lucania and finally done! I like the outcome, heh.
Glad to hear that you were able to create your ideal Lucania!
Looking forwards to seeing them new Daz assets.

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
As to your first question, while I wouldn't absolutely dispute it, wouldn't Luna have remembered it being the same man if it was? I mean yes, she could have left that detail out to MC in her story, but with Luna's narration, it pretty much felt like she was "baring it all" to the MC.
So I think if she realized if it was the same man, she might have just said so (and iirc, her mind didn't quite get to that all breaking point yet, at that part of the story).

As to whether the man in second image (with 2 women with him) is MC's father or not, perhaps.
Though there really isn't any evidence to it, and only possible suggestions (as you said).
Personally though? I'm kinda wishing neither of the male characters (on both images) are MC's father.

Gildart has said in the Ombra mission that neither of MC's parents seemed to be super intelligent (just... normal levels of intelligence), but even so, I'm hoping Wilfred's (and Gildart's) assessment of MC's father was wrong, and he's a lot smarter than he appears to be (I mean, who knows, maybe Wilfred's assessment of individuals isn't 100% impeccable, considering we had Gracie stating "Uncle Wilfred's assessment of Joey was wrong.").

MC's father still hidden in veil, and not making an appearance until much later (like that female M6 member who drove Luna to shoot Lucan through the intercom) like a true mastermind, I think I'd like best.
Also, MC's father disappeared "like a ghost," so having him be seen by Luna (even if she was a child back then), does feel like some sort of breadcrumbs are being left to be traced back to in some way, and does in my eyes have potential to be an issue if Hopes sets MC's father as the Big Bad (since that would mean he's not thorough leaving possibility for Luna to identify him in the future encounter).

But yeah, who knows how it will go down.

Glad to hear that you were able to create your ideal Lucania!
Looking forwards to seeing them new Daz assets.
Well, she called the second man "Mr Moustache". and as you can see he doesnt look like Wiflred, the same she called something similar. Maybe thats why Luna said Mysteorious 6 because mayber she saw 6 soldiers (remember they wear night vision goglets). But maybe you are right, by the first time she saw the man she was hit and maybe she didnt see his face until later (second room).
I wanted to think that when she saw you first thought your face was similar to someone she killed because she saw your father (and, as some said, you look similar) but that probably wasnt anything.

I really want to know what Wilfred thinks of Rina and MC father, because I cant remember him saying ANYTHING at all about them, even when he probably knew them. We have Cordia talking about Rina with love (at least for the past) and Serpent talking about MC Father with disgust, but what about Wilfred? I really want to know, specially because he was scouting you when they were around (using our last timeline at least).

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I really want to know what Wilfred thinks of Rina and MC father, because I cant remember him saying ANYTHING at all about them, even when he probably knew them. We have Cordia talking about Rina with love (at least for the past) and Serpent talking about MC Father with disgust, but what about Wilfred? I really want to know, specially because he was scouting you when they were around (using our last timeline at least).
Well, Wilfred being Wilfred, he likes to keep things close to his chest so I'd assume it will be quite difficult to open up compared to others;

- With Cordia, she obviously has that connection with MC with Rina being a close friend of hers (and just my guess, but perhaps MC's father was her first love as well [who broke her heart, hence the burnt face of one of the 4 Serpents in the photograph], before she met Lucan)
- With "Serpent" he also has that connection where he seems to be connected with MC mainly through Rina (seems to imply he's Rina's ex-fiance) but also MC's father who he despises; hence he feels conflicted about MC as child of woman he loves but also the man he hates the most.

-With Wilfred though, from what I can tell, there doesn't seem to be much of an emotional connection that links between him and MC, at least not to the extent Cordia and "Serpent" does.
Unlike Luna and Gracie, whom he had/has emotional connection (Portend event), Wilfred doesn't seem to have any of that with MC, even though it does feel like he sees MC as a very significant piece in his chess board (e.g. player's Queen in chess, the most important piece in the chessboard even moreso than the King).

Perhaps that's the same way he saw MC's father and mother.
He only really values emotionally such people that are within his close inner circle (Cordia, who is his student, and Antonio, Luna, and Gracie, who are Cordia's children). But everyone else who is outside that circle, I'd assume he feels somewhat detached towards them other than their "contribution" they can make towards the Family (and for the greater good of the Family, he may use them as sacrificial chess pieces).
Though I think this may be mitigated quite a bit with Cordia being the Donna, and I'd assume there would have been some moments during Cordia's reign as Donna that her and Wilfred's ideals clashed a bit (I think we've only seen like..... once in the game where Cordia and Wilfred argued, but I think there would have been unseen arguments).

But of course, all the above is conjecture, so we'll have to wait and see (will MC crack open that hardened and indifferent shell that Wilfred has? Find out on the next episode of The DeLuca Family! :LUL: )

Last edited:

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
Well, Wilfred being Wilfred, he likes to keep things close to his chest so I'd assume it will be quite difficult to open up compared to others;

- With Cordia, she obviously has that connection with MC with Rina being a close friend of hers (and just my guess, but perhaps MC's father was her first love as well [who broke her heart, hence the burnt face of one of the 4 Serpents in the photograph], before she met Lucan)
- With "Serpent" he also has that connection where he seems to be connected with MC mainly through Rina (seems to imply he's Rina's ex-fiance) but also MC's father who he despises; hence he feels conflicted about MC as child of woman he loves but also the man he hates the most.

-With Wilfred though, from what I can tell, there doesn't seem to be much of an emotional connection that links between him and MC, at least not to the extent Cordia and "Serpent" does.
Unlike Luna and Gracie, whom he had/has emotional connection (Portend event), Wilfred doesn't seem to have any of that with MC, even though it does feel like he sees MC as a very significant piece in his chess board (e.g. player's Queen in chess, the most important piece in the chessboard even moreso than the King).

Perhaps that's the same way he saw MC's father and mother.
He only really values emotionally such people that are within his close inner circle (Cordia, who is his student, and Antonio, Luna, and Gracie, who are Cordia's children). But everyone else who is outside that circle, I'd assume he feels somewhat detached towards them other than their "contribution" they can make towards the Family (and for the greater good of the Family, he may use them as sacrificial chess pieces).
Though I think this may be mitigated quite a bit with Cordia being the Donna, and I'd assume there would have been some moments during Cordia's reign as Donna that her and Wilfred's ideals clashed a bit (I think we've only seen like..... once in the game where Cordia and Wilfred argued, but I think there would have been unseen arguments).

But of course, all the above is conjecture, so we'll have to wait and see (will MC crack open that hardened and indifferent shell that Wilfred has? Find out on the next episode of The DeLuca Family! :LUL: )
Regarding MC father and Cordia being in love in the past, i thought about that but I discarded that theory because when Serpent was talking to you about your father (in a really disgusting way for MC) she didnt said a word, even when he was disrespectfull (at some point) with your family. So maybe they were in really bad terms, but so far Ill believe that man was the father of Antonio (if that part is true) or he is just one of the first Serpents.

When Gildart talked about your past when you were a child, it was strange that he said (in the past) if he should intervine, just because he was being beaten. All of that were probably an undercover/stealth scouted, and it was just a child being hit, then why a Gent would say that? Maybe they were protecting him instead (scouting too), and in the present MC wasnt safe enough being away from them.

When looking for specific scenes it really helps the "replay scenes" that allows to replay story too.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Regarding MC father and Cordia being in love in the past, i thought about that but I discarded that theory because when Serpent was talking to you about your father (in a really disgusting way for MC) she didnt said a word, even when he was disrespectfull (at some point) with your family. So maybe they were in really bad terms, but so far Ill believe that man was the father of Antonio (if that part is true) or he is just one of the first Serpents.

When Gildart talked about your past when you were a child, it was strange that he said (in the past) if he should intervine, just because he was being beaten. All of that were probably an undercover/stealth scouted, and it was just a child being hit, then why a Gent would say that? Maybe they were protecting him instead (scouting too), and in the present MC wasnt safe enough being away from them.

When looking for specific scenes it really helps the "replay scenes" that allows to replay story too.
I think in terms of Cordia staying silent, for me I can think of following reasons why she would not say anything (this is all assuming "Serpent" = Rina's ex-fiance and one of OG Serpents, as well as MC's father = also one of OG Serpents as well as Cordia's first love, before turning his back on her and getting together with Rina by seducing her)

1) Cordia for most of times, acts rationally, and rarely has acted impulsively.
From what we've seen so far, she rarely lets emotions dictate her actions (only exception we've seen so far is My name is Luna flashback, where she went to war with all the families to find Luna, who was taken by M6). Perhaps that might change a bit when MC spends more time with her, but so far she always acted rationally.

And given saying something to "Serpent" (whether rebuke him or something) won't really help anything at all, I feel it's more like Cordia to just let events happen without any intervention from her end, as long as "Serpent" doesn't let things get too out of hand (I mean let's face it, all "Serpent" did was slap MC's face and show his anger towards MC's father, and didn't take it any further).
Assuming MC's father was her first love, she may not like what "Serpent" said to MC, but as a Donna one can probably guess there would be times when she hears what she doesn't wish to hear, but still tolerates it, for the sake of harmony within the Family.

Which also leads to the second reason:

2) Cordia understands "Serpent"'s anger
Pain of betrayal is strong. So Cordia might be the person who might be closest to understanding what "Serpent" feels (with the whole betrayal by Rina, and his love being taken away by MC's father, if we assume MC's father betrayed Cordia and ended up with one of her best friends, Rina).
So that can also very much be why Cordia didn't say anything. As long as "Serpent" doesn't go overboard with how he treats MC, given Cordia would be aware that "Serpent" holds strong animosity towards MCs father, in Cordia's pov as the head of the Family, I think it would be much more beneficial to let "Serpent" blow off some steam (and let the two of them hash it out somehow, and settle their differences in their own way. And it felt that they did in some way with that Ombra mission with "Serpent" having some one on one talk with MC) rather than let "Serpent"'s anger fester like poison within him which might lead to adverse effects.

Now, everything I said above is of course conjecture, but even so, I think that still leaves the door pretty much open for MC's father to be Cordia's first love (not necessarily saying it went down that way, but not dismissing it either).

My thoughts on Antonio's father is the following, heh:

MC's Father = one of OG Serpents = Cordia's first love = Antonio's Father (whereas Luna and Gracie are Lucan's children with Cordia)

Last edited:

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
I think in terms of Cordia staying silent, for me I can think of following reasons why she would not say anything (this is all assuming "Serpent" = Rina's ex-fiance and one of OG Serpents, as well as MC's father = also one of OG Serpents as well as Cordia's first love, before turning his back on her and getting together with Rina by seducing her)

From what we've seen so far, she rarely lets emotions dictate her actions (only exception we've seen so far is My name is Luna flashback, where she went to war with all the families to find Luna, who was taken by M6). Perhaps that might change a bit when MC spends more time with her, but so far she always acted rationally.

And given saying something to "Serpent" (whether rebuke him or something) won't really help anything at all, I feel it's more like Cordia to just let events happen without any intervention from her end, as long as "Serpent" doesn't let things get too out of hand (I mean let's face it, all "Serpent" did was slap MC's face and show his anger towards MC's father, and didn't take it any further).
Assuming MC's father was her first love, she may not like what "Serpent" said to MC, but as a Donna one can probably guess there would be times when she hears what she doesn't wish to hear, but still tolerates it, for the sake of harmony within the Family.

Pain of betrayal is strong. So Cordia might be the person who might be closest to understanding what "Serpent" feels (with the whole betrayal by Rina, and his love being taken away by MC's father, if we assume MC's father betrayed Cordia and ended up with one of her best friends, Rina).
So that can also very much be why Cordia didn't say anything. As long as "Serpent" doesn't go overboard with how he treats MC, given Cordia would be aware that "Serpent" holds strong animosity towards MCs father, in Cordia's pov as the head of the Family, I think it would be much more beneficial to let "Serpent" blow off some steam (and let the two of them hash it out somehow, and settle their differences in their own way. And it felt that they did in some way with that Ombra mission with "Serpent" having some one on one talk with MC) rather than let "Serpent"'s anger fester like poison within him which might lead to adverse effects.

Now, everything I said above is of course conjecture, but even so, I think that still leaves the door pretty much open for MC's father to be Cordia's first love (not necessarily saying it went down that way, but not dismissing it either).

MC's Father = one of OG Serpents = Cordia's first love = Antonio's Father (whereas Luna and Gracie are Lucan's children with Cordia)
From my view, I see 'Serpent' as a quite contradictory.

As of one of the serpents, he is a hardcore professional, there is no question about his importance on family business.

On mission, he is focused and don't hesitate. Otherwise, he shoots against Gottardo because of a childish prank from past. Even if the MC did nothing to him, he uses his grudge against his father to pick on MC. His evasive behavior when questioned about all he knows about MC's family past makes 'Mr. High Five' even more suspicious, since his links are not openly clear.

Plus, he's actions on Ombra's mission where he acts like 'good cop' in private, and 'bad cop' in open on MC about Fina's rescue mission makes sure all his actions so far has personal motivation in some extent. And Cordia knows it and approves his actions.

Even trying poorly to hide his emotions, Serpent seems to be one of the most emotional characters so far, unlike Gottardo, who has more a 'chaotic' persona.

Hey, JJJ84 , do you remember if Hopes mentioned anything about the other serpents on upcoming release?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
From my view, I see 'Serpent' as a quite contradictory.

As of one of the serpents, he is a hardcore professional, there is no question about his importance on family business.

On mission, he is focused and don't hesitate. Otherwise, he shoots against Gottardo because of a childish prank from past. Even if the MC did nothing to him, he uses his grudge against his father to pick on MC. His evasive behavior when questioned about all he knows about MC's family past makes 'Mr. High Five' even more suspicious, since his links are not openly clear.

Plus, he's actions on Ombra's mission where he acts like 'good cop' in private, and 'bad cop' in open on MC about Fina's rescue mission makes sure all his actions so far has personal motivation in some extent. And Cordia knows it and approves his actions.

Even trying poorly to hide his emotions, Serpent seems to be one of the most emotional characters so far, unlike Gottardo, who has more a 'chaotic' persona.

Hey, JJJ84 , do you remember if Hopes mentioned anything about the other serpents on upcoming release?
It's that contradiction and being a pretty flawed character which I like a lot about his character (I personally dislike "perfect" characters because they bore the heck out of me, whether it's Mary Sues, Gary Stus, or Marty Stus lol). There is a lot of inner conflict within these characters and even personality defects.
In fact, I'm willing to believe it's not just "Serpent" and Gottardo, but pretty much all of the 4 Serpents who have a bit of personality defects; Cynthia, & yet name unknown 4th Serpent "X" as well (Cynthia's relationship advice to Gracie; "if someone you like has girlfriends, hastily remove them by any means necessary :LUL: ).

Even Cordia, the Blizzard Queen, who most people see her as an impeccable person, suffers intensely from guilt (likely due to what happened to Lucan & Luna) as in the Portend event.

And these characters having a facade which is different from what they actually feel/mean I think just adds a lot to it all when we go deeper down the rabbit hole of their psyches.

Don't remember Hopes mentioning anything about other Serpents (Cynthia, 4th "X" serpent) for v0.08, so I'm kinda doubtful they should show.
Since Cynthia's name has been dropped/referenced several times during season 1, my guess is, she will be the next Serpent to be introduced. But probably more likely she'll make her debut appearance somewhere in season 2 with a bang (like Gottardo & "Serpent.")

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
It's that contradiction and being a pretty flawed character which I like a lot about his character (I personally dislike "perfect" characters because they bore the heck out of me, whether it's Mary Sues, Gary Stus, or Marty Stus lol). There is a lot of inner conflict within these characters and even personality defects.
In fact, I'm willing to believe it's not just "Serpent" and Gottardo, but pretty much all of the 4 Serpents who have a bit of personality defects; Cynthia, & yet name unknown 4th Serpent "X" as well (Cynthia's relationship advice to Gracie; "if someone you like has girlfriends, hastily remove them by any means necessary :LUL: ).

Even Cordia, the Blizzard Queen, who most people see her as an impeccable person, suffers intensely from guilt (likely due to what happened to Lucan & Luna) as in the Portend event.

And these characters having a facade which is different from what they actually feel/mean I think just adds a lot to it all when we go deeper down the rabbit hole of their psyches.

Don't remember Hopes mentioning anything about other Serpents (Cynthia, 4th "X" serpent) for v0.08, so I'm kinda doubtful they should show.
Since Cynthia's name has been dropped/referenced several times during season 1, my guess is, she will be the next Serpent to be introduced. But probably more likely she'll make her debut appearance somewhere in season 2 with a bang (like Gottardo & "Serpent.")
I knew the concept in general, due several mainstream stories are based in general stereotypes, unfortunatelly. But I was not familiar on terms like Mary Sues, Gary Stus and others. They have different names or definitions in the culture where I live. But the concept itself is very similar. The advantage on english language and the culture in common is the possibility to go on a more directly approach on this kind of subject, even taking a risk to oversimplificate things that is not so simple.

Otherwise, you hit the jackpot on your comment, because that kind of characters are boring as hell. On the first sight, the duality is still there on surface in all Delucas and other characters, but there is a lot more below that masks. Because of this I find the story a lot more interesting.

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021

I like your idea about Rina and Serpent being in love in the past, because it makes sense that she asked him to protect you. So he saved you in the beach house, and in The Painter contract, and on the Ombra mission he puts a lot to keep you safe.

He looked you as your father at begining, and after that he gave you a chance and liked more what he saw.

Hey, did any of you try a different playthrough with Morality and Personality different? I will do it this days if I can, so I will have one like "I don't like to kill + calm" and other with "survival is my principle + angry". So far I didn't try the last one because you lost points with the girls, but I'll try it soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I like your idea about Rina and Serpent being in love in the past, because it makes sense that she asked him to protect you. So he saved you in the beach house, and in The Painter contract, and on the Ombra mission he puts a lot to keep you safe.

He looked you as your father at begining, and after that he gave you a chance and liked more what he saw.

Hey, did any of you try a different playthrough with Morality and Personality different? I will do it this days if I can, so I will have one like "I don't like to kill + calm" and other with "survival is my principle + angry". So far I didn't try the last one because you lost points with the girls, but I'll try it soon.
First time playing the game, I think I played using walkthrough taking into mind the morality.
But with v0.07 release, I was like "Oh what the hell, I'll just shape my MC as I want" and basically ignored the walkthrough.
Probably will follow the same mindset regarding future decisions.

Currently, there doesn't seem to be anything specific planned for morality (called "Dispassion" in the game) yet, but who knows what Hopes will decide in season 2.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
First time playing the game, I think I played using walkthrough taking into mind the morality.
But with v0.07 release, I was like "Oh what the hell, I'll just shape my MC as I want" and basically ignored the walkthrough.
Probably will follow the same mindset regarding future decisions.

Currently, there doesn't seem to be anything specific planned for morality (called "Dispassion" in the game) yet, but who knows what Hopes will decide in season 2.
Funnily enough (well, actually it ain't "funny" at all, but it's such a common statement opener) I usually have the opposite approach: first do as I please, then - if not happy with the best outcome - peruse the walkthrough (or web pages/wikis, depending on the game).

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Funnily enough (well, actually it ain't "funny" at all, but it's such a common statement opener) I usually have the opposite approach: first do as I please, then - if not happy with the best outcome - peruse the walkthrough (or web pages/wikis, depending on the game).
I'll probably end up using your approach if Dispassion somehow ends up having a serious consequence later in the game :HideThePain:

Reactions: Rovenant
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes