Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
I'll go a little bit far and say 21~25, just because 'Isabel wasn't much older' is pretty vague.

I think the way the MC made that comment is more about 'less than 10 years older' or something close to this.
Ok, here we have the Timeline with MC at 21 years old in the present. If we follow this theory then almost a year after Luna was released by M6, MC father left him. Then, if we think MC was scouted by Wilfred (and others) around his 8~10 years old, then it was almost at the same time Luna was abducted by M6, so this makes hard to accept this unless they were scouting him until Luna event started, and that was Guildart memories.

Pee Wee Timeline (21).png

• Thinking Face
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: JJJ84 and Paco Loco

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Ok, here we have the Timeline with MC at 21 years old in the present. If we follow this theory then almost a year after Luna was released by M6, MC father left him. Then, if we think MC was scouted by Wilfred (and others) around his 8~10 years old, then it was almost at the same time Luna was abducted by M6, so this makes hard to accept this unless they were scouting him until Luna event started, and that was Guildart memories.

View attachment 1828196
Oh crap.

This timeline chart is almost like a bullying! How can I present my stupid theories against this? :cautious:

See? JJJ84 ? This is all your fault! :ROFLMAO:

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
Oh crap.

This timeline chart is almost like a bullying! How can I present my stupid theories against this? :cautious:

See? JJJ84 ? This is all your fault! :ROFLMAO:
All my theories were inspired by yours, Ill always remember how you lured me into the false flag operation theory and I wasnt able to leave that place.

But, your theory still is possible. And makes sense in some points. We just are assuming a lot of numbers. But I love your theories hahaha

So, I know what will happen in the next update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
All my theories were inspired by yours, Ill always remember how you lured me into the false flag operation theory and I wasnt able to leave that place.

But, your theory still is possible. And makes sense in some points. We just are assuming a lot of numbers. But I love your theories hahaha

So, I know what will happen in the next update:
In my defense, I could say the 'false flag' theory is pure bullshit makes sense if you have some LSD when you perceive there is Floaty 'someone' pulling the strings all over the place just to make the MC a complete paranoid and lead him to some planned objectives! :devilish:

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018

Currently, there is 0 differences in main story no matter what you choose or select.
Hell, I've done playthrough with 0 girl interactions and all negative selections (mod used), only done mandatory Luna side quest (no quests done for other 2 girls) and main story plays out beat for beat same as if MC chased all of them (including dialogues).

There's really no reason to play multiple paths for now.

Reactions: ann87ra

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

Currently, there is 0 differences in main story no matter what you choose or select.
Hell, I've done playthrough with 0 girl interactions and all negative selections (mod used), only done mandatory Luna side quest (no quests done for other 2 girls) and main story plays out beat for beat same as if MC chased all of them (including dialogues).

Since it has been said that there will be different paths depending on which girl you like to get in the long run, this will probably change however. Already now we can choose to follow Isabel more closely or leave her be, which indeed does not have any other consequence than the obvious one as of now. I, too, doubt however that the main course of action, like what happens with other families, will majorly change depending on this. First it would need an in-story reason to do so, then it would be a work nightmare.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Since it has been said that there will be different paths depending on which girl you like to get in the long run, this will probably change however. Already now we can choose to follow Isabel more closely or leave her be, which indeed does not have any other consequence than the obvious one as of now. I, too, doubt however that the main course of action, like what happens with other families, will majorly change depending on this. First it would need an in-story reason to do so, then it would be a work nightmare.
Oh, I didn't write that as criticism of a game.
I run multiple paths on almost all VNs I play, it's just one of those and noticed there are no differences to going for everything route (so to speak).

I'll judge the game later on how big it's on consequences delivery.
Just saying that as of current update there is no reason to play multiple paths, won't see any different scenes, different dialogues or anything such.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Oh, I didn't write that as criticism of a game.
I run multiple paths on almost all VNs I play, it's just one of those and noticed there are no differences to going for everything route (so to speak).

I'll judge the game later on how big it's on consequences delivery.
Just saying that as of current update there is no reason to play multiple paths, won't see any different scenes, different dialogues or anything such.
Sorry if I came over badly, I didn't take your comment as a criticism (as in "negative comment" as opposed to the other meaning of "evaluation of quality") at all. And for now you are correct since there are no consequences. However, if you do not want to restart you probably already want two saves since there was a potentially major decision even if consequences are not known yet.

Reactions: Rovenant

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021

Programing a lot of paths is a really hard work, so usually you have mid and end game differences. But if you read the "?" icon in the game, you can read what kind of situations you will see different reactions from MC (depending on the personality trait you build). And probably there will be a scene locked if you dont have the requeriments, and that means you cant have all the girls in the same playthrough.

Its really rare that a VN has more than different dialogs, because usually the story never changes. Its a hell to program that (I did it in the past for bookgames) and just for every different outcome you need to have multiple variables going, and its really time consuming to do.
So I dont think we are expecting some big difference in the plot itself, but in the path and reactions we play, maybe.

But at least this game is replayable for the girls, so Ill have 4 for every one of them.

What I want to do is prepare all the paths with time (at least one for every girl) and if the story or some outcomes change Ill have some more. And maybe there are some secrets if you play some combination, so any dialog changing it will be important (you can see we are going crazy with the theories, so every detail counts haha)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
We know that he and Jalen are same age (or almost). And Jalen was going to law school, then abandoned to help Pops, and it looks like he was some time in the family from what he said. Thats why I think 25 is a good number.

If MC has the same age as Luna, then its strange that they were scouting him at the same time period that Luna was being held by M6, or little after that (looks like wasting resoruces).

Then again he was 16 when going to live alone, but at that time he was protected by Pops (probably) the one that pulled string to allow him to live alone being under 18.
And he thought Isabel wasnt much older than him. If we think about all that Ill say 23~25 makes sense.

View attachment 1828196
Regarding Jalen, well I always thought Jalen is same age as MC or just an year older.
In early game, Jalen sends an email to MC saying the "You're probably gonna think I'm stupid, but I left my lawyer job. Pops needs me"
For all we know, Jalen could have been just a year in at being a legal intern or having just finished his legal internship. Putting Jalen in this position gives some flexibility to what his age might be.

As for MC, well, it's been referenced/alluded by many in the Family (such as "Serpent", Gildart etc) that the DeLucas have made a significant investment in the MC throughout his life until he was brought to their mansion with the contract; not just the early scouting, but continuous surveillance to gauge his skills and abilities.
DeLucas were simply making a long term ongoing investment, which they'd not see the fruits of it until they brought MC in.

And in your timeline, yes, they could very well have been scouting the MC before My name is Luna flashback event, but even if it coincides with My name is Luna flashback, would it be such an issue?

In my eyes, not really. Yes, the way Wilfred described Cordia's state during that period was that she was on a warpath to find Luna (willing to go to war against everyone), but even if Cordia's order as a Donna was "all hands on deck" to find Luna, Wilfred being Wilfred, I can definitely see him putting some budget aside "off the books" behind Cordia's back and didn't consider it a waste (considering how valuable MC considered to the Family now. And despite Cordia being the Donna, I'd assume there's several things Wilfred does behind her back. Some she is aware and willingly turns a blind eye to, other, I think she's probably unaware).
And given his role as Consigliere, I'd assume Wilfred is used to multitasking even under intense pressure.

Now, I'm not saying it necessarily happened this way, but even so I'm leaving the door open in terms of MC age, to be set younger (between 19~21).
There just isn't enough evidence or specifics said/shown within the game itself, so in my view it gives flexibility as to how old MC may actually be.

Last edited:

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
Regarding Jalen, well I always thought Jalen is same age as MC or just an year older.
In early game, Jalen sends an email to MC saying the "You're probably gonna think I'm stupid, but I left my lawyer job. Pops needs me"
For all we know, Jalen could have been just a year in at being a legal intern or having just finished his legal internship. Putting Jalen in this position gives some flexibility to what his age might be.

As for MC, well, it's been referenced/alluded by many in the Family (such as "Serpent", Gildart etc) that the DeLucas have made a significant investment in the MC throughout his life until he was brought to their mansion with the contract; not just the early scouting, but continuous surveillance to gauge his skills and abilities.
DeLucas were simply making a long term ongoing investment, which they'd not see the fruits of it until they brought MC in.

And in your timeline, yes, they could very well have been scouting the MC before My name is Luna flashback event, but even if it coincides with My name is Luna flashback, would it be such an issue?

In my eyes, not really. Yes, the way Wilfred described Cordia's state during that period was that she was on a warpath to find Luna (willing to go to war against everyone), but even if Cordia's order as a Donna was "all hands on deck" to find Luna, Wilfred being Wilfred, I can definitely see him putting some budget aside "off the books" behind Cordia's back and didn't consider it a waste (considering how valuable MC considered to the Family now. And despite Cordia being the Donna, I'd assume there's several things Wilfred does behind her back. Some she is aware and willingly turns a blind eye to, other, I think she's probably unaware).
And given his role as Consigliere, I'd assume Wilfred is used to multitasking even under intense pressure.

Now, I'm not saying it necessarily happened this way, but even so I'm leaving the door open in terms of MC age, to be set younger (between 19~21).
There just isn't enough evidence or specifics said/shown within the game itself, so in my view it gives flexibility as to how old MC may actually be.
I thought Jalen said he left law school, not law job. But I went to the game again after your message and you are right. But that makes it look older, not younger. At least 22+ years (and the way he said Pops didnt like he left that job, and after all he fought to stay away from that world I think years passed and he probably is closer to 25 than 21 (this is my guess hahaha, but as you said, no real evidecen yet).

About MC being scouted, I didnt say they leave him after the Luna event, just that makes sense taking a pause at that point, and when MC father left and Rina started acting less motherly. Remember Guildart asking if he needed to intervine or not to Wilfred just because some kids were beaten MC, that can be expected, so if Rina is harming MC its hard to believe they will not care enough to intervine (it can be a risk and they can lose him).
And Cordia wasnt the only one acting to find Luna, remember that even Wildred feels attached to the girls, so even if he can, its hard to believe he will not using all of the resources to find her.
What Im trying to say is that in some numbers the events colide more than in others. It isnt impossible, just harder to explain.

But I made the timeline so if we find more info supporting that theory we already made one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JJJ84 and EJW

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
This is gonna be a long-ass post, so I'll split it up, heh.

I thought Jalen said he left law school, not law job. But I went to the game again after your message and you are right. But that makes it look older, not younger. At least 22+ years (and the way he said Pops didnt like he left that job, and after all he fought to stay away from that world I think years passed and he probably is closer to 25 than 21 (this is my guess hahaha, but as you said, no real evidecen yet).
The "lawyer job" can be very much subject to interpretation.
On one hand, it could mean Jalen was a full-fledged lawyer by the time he gave it up as you said (placing him much older in terms of age), but on the other hand, as I've stated before, Jalen could have just been a legal intern (and yes, internship can be considered a form of employment, depending on the work that is being done.

Also, minimum age for internship varies depending on the country. While common minimum age of internship for a law office seem to be 18 or 19, I've even seen online some claim they hired high school students who were 16 or 17 years old.

Here is the possible scenario by me:

After graduating high school, Pops pulled a lot of strings (through bribes, threats etc) to get Jalen an internship with a prestigious Law firm (which requirements to get in are very high), to get his son away from the Family business.

Jalen spends around a year or so learning and working for the firm for the internship period, but he hears of a mole in the Family so decides to come back getting the title "The Returned Prince."

So it can work even with Jalen at a younger age.

About MC being scouted, I didnt say they leave him after the Luna event, just that makes sense taking a pause at that point, and when MC father left and Rina started acting less motherly. Remember Guildart asking if he needed to intervine or not to Wilfred just because some kids were beaten MC, that can be expected, so if Rina is harming MC its hard to believe they will not care enough to intervine (it can be a risk and they can lose him).
With MC, I find it harder to believe the Family (especially Wilfred and his intelligence network, which I'd say is not eclipsed by most Families) would put a pause on it at My name is Luna flashback point though.
If they started having surveillance and intelligence gathering on MC from before Luna was taken, then I find it it makes more sense for Wilfred's intelligence team to continue working on that to some extent even during the time of Luna's abduction.

Cordia may say "all hands on deck", but I can see Wilfred leaving bare essential personnel & resources to keep track of MC (more resources allocated to finding Luna, but still continuing to keep tabs on MC).

This for me, feels like more likely actions Wilfred would take, instead of putting pause on surveillance/intelligence on MC for 7 months (period which Luna was taken), and come back after that period to find out his information on MC is outdated (as considering he's known to be pretty darn thorough in pretty much......everything, stopping or pausing on surveillance/intelligence on MC just seems out of character given what we've seen of Wilfred in the game).

And Cordia wasnt the only one acting to find Luna, remember that even Wildred feels attached to the girls, so even if he can, its hard to believe he will not using all of the resources to find her.
What Im trying to say is that in some numbers the events colide more than in others. It isnt impossible, just harder to explain.

But I made the timeline so if we find more info supporting that theory we already made one.
With Wilfred, yes he has attachment to the girls. But you've also got to remember that Cordia wasn't acting rationally during that time (which is understandable given Luna was taken away. She was 100% emotional, and threw away her rational side she displays most of the time).
She was basically willing to burn all bridges (Wilfred's own words in My name is Luna event) to the point of being reckless.

So I can see Wilfred being a Jiminy Cricket to Cordia during this period, and even hold back some funds and resources for other endeavors should he believe resources being committed to them are justified.
And given Wilfred puts the Family (not just the core Family members but the organization as a whole) above all else, I really don't think it would be out of character for a side "off the books" project.

Just because Finding Luna is the primary focus of the Family during that period, it doesn't necessarily mean that would be the only thing on Wilfred's mind (or only thing that he would be doing). He just wears far too many hats and bears too many responsibilities to be focused only on that one issue (Luna being taken by M6) despite caring deeply for Luna and Gracie like his own Family.

That's how I see Wilfred during that time. Being attached to Luna and Gracie doesn't necessarily pull him away from his other responsibilities even when she was taken.
In fact, him still getting involved in other matters (to lesser extent than before, due to the circumstances, but still undertaking them) compared to Cordia who would be thinking about Luna and nothing else I think does bring a good balance of how DeLucas would have handled ALL matters during this Luna abduction time (I mean, given Cordia's state during that time someone else in the Family's top brass would have needed to stay rational).

That doesn't mean Wilfred cares any less for Luna just cause not 100% of resources were used.
It's just how Wilfred (I feel) is as a character. He just has too many obligations and responsibilities for the Family as a whole and is less inclined to act emotionally than rationally.

But all in all, nothing is yet set in stone, so we'll see how it all goes, heh.

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
This is gonna be a long-ass post, so I'll split it up, heh.

The "lawyer job" can be very much subject to interpretation.
On one hand, it could mean Jalen was a full-fledged lawyer by the time he gave it up as you said (placing him much older in terms of age), but on the other hand, as I've stated before, Jalen could have just been a legal intern (and yes, internship can be considered a form of employment, depending on the work that is being done.

Also, minimum age for internship varies depending on the country. While common minimum age of internship for a law office seem to be 18 or 19, I've even seen online some claim they hired high school students who were 16 or 17 years old.

Here is the possible scenario by me:

After graduating high school, Pops pulled a lot of strings (through bribes, threats etc) to get Jalen an internship with a prestigious Law firm (which requirements to get in are very high), to get his son away from the Family business.

Jalen spends around a year or so learning and working for the firm for the internship period, but he hears of a mole in the Family so decides to come back getting the title "The Returned Prince."

So it can work even with Jalen at a younger age.

With MC, I find it harder to believe the Family (especially Wilfred and his intelligence network, which I'd say is not eclipsed by most Families) would put a pause on it at My name is Luna flashback point though.
If they started having surveillance and intelligence gathering on MC from before Luna was taken, then I find it it makes more sense for Wilfred's intelligence team to continue working on that to some extent even during the time of Luna's abduction.

Cordia may say "all hands on deck", but I can see Wilfred leaving bare essential personnel & resources to keep track of MC (more resources allocated to finding Luna, but still continuing to keep tabs on MC).

This for me, feels like more likely actions Wilfred would take, instead of putting pause on surveillance/intelligence on MC for 7 months (period which Luna was taken), and come back after that period to find out his information on MC is outdated (as considering he's known to be pretty darn thorough in pretty much......everything, stopping or pausing on surveillance/intelligence on MC just seems out of character given what we've seen of Wilfred in the game).

With Wilfred, yes he has attachment to the girls. But you've also got to remember that Cordia wasn't acting rationally during that time (which is understandable given Luna was taken away. She was 100% emotional, and threw away her rational side she displays most of the time).
She was basically willing to burn all bridges (Wilfred's own words in My name is Luna event) to the point of being reckless.

So I can see Wilfred being a Jiminy Cricket to Cordia during this period, and even hold back some funds and resources for other endeavors should he believe resources being committed to them are justified.
And given Wilfred puts the Family (not just the core Family members but the organization as a whole) above all else, I really don't think it would be out of character for a side "off the books" project.

Just because Finding Luna is the primary focus of the Family during that period, it doesn't necessarily mean that would be the only thing on Wilfred's mind (or only thing that he would be doing). He just wears far too many hats and bears too many responsibilities to be focused only on that one issue (Luna being taken by M6) despite caring deeply for Luna and Gracie like his own Family.

That's how I see Wilfred during that time. Being attached to Luna and Gracie doesn't necessarily pull him away from his other responsibilities even when she was taken.
In fact, him still getting involved in other matters (to lesser extent than before, due to the circumstances, but still undertaking them) compared to Cordia who would be thinking about Luna and nothing else I think does bring a good balance of how DeLucas would have handled ALL matters during this Luna abduction time (I mean, given Cordia's state during that time someone else in the Family's top brass would have needed to stay rational).

That doesn't mean Wilfred cares any less for Luna just cause not 100% of resources were used.
It's just how Wilfred (I feel) is as a character. He just has too many obligations and responsibilities for the Family as a whole and is less inclined to act emotionally than rationally.

But all in all, nothing is yet set in stone, so we'll see how it all goes, heh.
About Jalen age and job, as english isnt my mother language I wasnt sure if they call an internship something around the lines of "job" or "employment", but Ill take your words and star from your idea. But I think it was Jalen we wanted to leave this world, so its hard to me to believe he would accept Pops using his contacts, but aside that if the word means what you said, then it could have around 21-22 years old.

About Wilfred scouting, this depends a lot in who gave the order. If Wilfred was scouting you because Enigma ordered then yeah, there is no point in a delay, because Enigma and DeLuca arent the same thing. But if was Cordia or the DeLuca who did it, then I think it makes a lot of sense to a pause because of Luna. And if not because of Luna, because of whatever happened with Mc father and mother at his 10 years old.

So when i think why they were scouting him, and using the info your guessed last time (MC age after looking at the picture of the memories of Guildart) then MC was with his mother and father around (maybe not in home all the time, but some times) and why scouting him? Was MC a genius like Gracie but in other way? Or was that the contract or a promise between Rina and Cordia?

If Rina saw that MC father could become a threath to MC, then it makes sense she went with Cordia, even after turning her back, and asked her to protect him. And the only possible way would be making him part of the family, but until that moment watching him in the shadows (and this makes sense about Serpent telling you "we were wating you since you were a kid"). You crearly had talent, but as Guildart said, maybe not Serpent potential, so the only reason I see to wait you is if it was planned/asked when you were born.

And then, if we follow what I said, it makes sense to pause or change the method afther something happened to MC father since he left, and his mother changing her method because of that (like rushing things). Then MC went to Pops protection for some years, and at some point I believe something happened that made them choose to take him with the family. And this makes sense if we remember what Serpent said about "when you know the reason of your contract dont be too harsh", because thats the kind of answer that someone gives when they did something to protect others.

So, in conclusion, if Rina changed because of what happened with MC Father, then maybe Cordia (assuming she was in charge) could ask Wilfred to stan by for the moment. But even if there was no pause at all, then narratively its a big coincidence that all happened in that little ammount of time (as I said in one of my theories, that if all happened in the same 1-2 years, then it implies some kind of connection).

And one more thing. If MC has 23 years, then when Luna (6) was abducted he had 10 years old. And MC father left him, and at the same time we see Luna being abducted and a strange man around there, that has some personality traits as MC father.

So, what if Rina understood that MC Father was going to do something like that and she started preparing MC because of that. And what if thats what made the original Serpents broke the team, because some of them were considering making experiments in others to have better soldiers/or new Serpents, and avoid another war that way. Why Wilfred or Cordia couldnt find M6? the only one we know that can rival them is the original Serpents.

When Cordia talked about her past she does it like she was emotional at that time, so what if what changed her was related to the original Serpents, something they did to win the war, and something happened with Gracie and The Forrest that made her like her (like trials).

Aug 28, 2018
She's got 3 adult children. I mean think about it. Yeah she definitely looks young for her age but some of us just have baby faces. 9 years ago, at the age of 35 I got id'ed at eb games buying an m for mature game. This jackass behind the counter thought me, a 35 year old, could be 16. I immediately stopped shaving so I could grow a beard and look like a fucking adult. And even still most people who meet me think I'm like, at most, 30. I'm 44 years old. Cordia looks like she is i her 20's and she is older than me. And that is totally a thing. If I shaved people would probably think I;m in my early 20's in spite of the fucking dad bod.
Oh ok. Yeah I guess I just don't get the whole milf vibe from any of them in the photos.. I know people can look a lot younger than they are but for me I like it when they do look their age in these games especially when it's tagged with milf. Not complaining at all though. That's one thing I can't stand though with other games... the younger woman that are "21" or "25" look like they aren't even teenagers which feels a little disturbing.. even though they say their "over 18" I just cant play it

Aug 14, 2021
He thought that after she said something about her being an old lady. But he didn't say it, so it wasnt a pick up line hahaha.

So don't use it in your real life, instead of with Wilfred quotes and you will be a truly Casanova as he was in his past.
Pick up lines can only work if you do them right. Otherwise they are just corny.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
From my understanding almost all the things that happen in the Deluca universe are interwoven with each other.

The M6 and Lunas abduction could be one of the reasons MC's father left them. This could also be the reason why his upbringing changed at this time.

Also for taking tabs on the MC, he is the child of a Serpent and some, it seems to me, very important guy. We're you are the most important crime family, not highly surprising that they try to identify possible threats or treats as soon as possible.

Perhaps this was planned long ago and Pops Kaspar rock the MC in as a favour or deal with Wilfred until he could put the whole contract on him.
And seeing that the only books about this contracts in the Deluca's household is destroyed recently by Luna can't be a coincidence and I wouldn't put the idea out of the windows that Wilfred has his hand in this event.

Also the war between the Delucas and the 5 big families in the past could be that Cordia was betrothed Antonio's father, even given them a son. It wasn't her decision, rather the decision of others, perhaps Cordia's fathers that she followed and at some stage she wanted out, could be she discovered a site on him, that she couldn't tolerate.

I could see that MC and Antonio are half siblings. Perhaps Antonio is one off the many childrens that MC's father is in contact with and he is the mole, at least, behind some of the events in Deluca's home. Not because his evil, would be a boring reasons, but rather he believes that he is doing this to help the family, only that he is played like an instrument by his own father.

Next time his real name is disclosed: Sonny Delucas
And we will have a nice scene at a toll house. :sneaky: :devilish:

TL;DR: Somethings happen in the past with the Delucas, Rina and MC father, possible the M6, even before they kidnapped Luna and set the ball rolling.

The scouting of the MC could be an effect of this, but could also be one of the reasons. All other events are, in my eyes, an effect off this.

Also do I enter the competition about to be the ****** of the thread?:ROFLMAO:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Regarding Isabel, who knows?
I mean, MC saying she doesn't look much older than him could be very much something as a compliment and I could see it as Isabel perhaps just having good genes (like Keanu Reeves genes lol. Who would be female equivalent, Charlize Theron?)

And given only female character that we've seen who is in their 40s till now is Cordia, and her physical appearance is more like early 30s, I am curious as to whether Hopes will broaden this spectrum.

Will rest of the female characters for e.g. Aunt Layla from Kaskar Family.... who are middle-aged (or getting close to it) be like Cordia? Being blessed with good genes?
Or will they be......not as blessed and look more their age (or worse, even look older than their age)?

Though perhaps regarding this I should be careful what I wish for :HideThePain:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes