H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Regarding Isabel, who knows?
I mean, MC saying she doesn't look much older than him could be very much something as a compliment and I could see it as Isabel perhaps just having good genes (like Keanu Reeves genes lol. Who would be female equivalent, Charlize Theron?)

And given only female character that we've seen who is in their 40s till now is Cordia, and her physical appearance is more like early 30s, I am curious as to whether Hopes will broaden this spectrum.

Will rest of the female characters for e.g. Aunt Layla from Kaskar Family.... who are middle-aged (or getting close to it) be like Cordia? Being blessed with good genes?
Or will they be......not as blessed and look more their age (or worse, even look older than their age)?

Though perhaps regarding this I should be careful what I wish for :HideThePain:
uhh didn't Hope confirm that the mc is 20 years old?

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Hmmm, after I finished the game I took a look at the walkthrough. Is Lvl 5 Soldato the maximum?
Also, the walkthrough said that you can improve your stats via the laptop and also buy more items in the store.... Has this been removed from the game?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Hmmm, after I finished the game I took a look at the walkthrough. Is Lvl 5 Soldato the maximum?
Yes.
Also, the walkthrough said that you can improve your stats via the laptop and also buy more items in the store.... Has this been removed from the game?
Yes.

The walkthrough is old and is outdated. Regardless is covers a lot of the game, although that will change if the game get updated.
Perhaps some could make an update version of it or the ingame helpers are enough...

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Can understand that very well. After i have seen how slowly the development progresses i almost regret that i have started the game...

sahadeva

May 1, 2021
Surely I'm not the ONLY ONE looking forward to playing through the whole game from the beginning once the update arrives? I mean, if only for the feelz, amiright? I just nuked all my saves, so I won't be tempted to load an old save.
Same, but going through the My Name is Luna event a second time though? I don't know if my heart could take it... But I really want to... :cry:

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Surely I'm not the ONLY ONE looking forward to playing through the whole game from the beginning once the update arrives? I mean, if only for the feelz, amiright? I just nuked all my saves, so I won't be tempted to load an old save.
Same, but going through the My Name is Luna event a second time though? I don't know if my heart could take it... But I really want to... :cry:
I've been thinking to delete all my saves or just wait the update to do it.

For now, I'll give 75~95% chances to previous saves do not work on upcoming version, due the large revision on the code is still ongoing (most to ending at this point).

So, I think it is a very probable chance all we have to start over, anyway. But I will never complaint about it.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
For me the saddest part in My name is Luna was when she thought they forget about her birthday. When she apologized for bothering them it breaks my heart.
While that scene is sad in a way, for me the following 2 scenes eclipses that scene:

1) Sofia's death & the effect it has on Luna's group
The way Sofia died was........... the most haunting scene out of that entire flashback. As if being malnourished and mind being broken and hallucinating wasn't terrible enough, she dies through electrocution :cry:.
And Luna trying to emulate the hands heart scene that she used to do with Sofia when she was alive, but instead of Sofia's physical hand, the scene shows the "ghost" hand of Sofia matching Luna's hand to shape the heart....... man that was absolutely heartbreaking.

2) Gaia gets "broken" & betrays Luna
Second saddest scene for me. That scene where Gaia gets completely broken, becomes cuckoo crazy and starts hurting Luna so she can survive was.... heart-rending.
Gaia was the pillar that pretty much everyone relied upon and was welcoming to Luna even from early on (which Luna came to rely upon her as Big sis in a way). To see Gaia be turned against her like that, just adds to the whole tragedy of it all (though one saving grace of it was Viola coming to Luna's rescue, standing up to Gaia)

If any one of or both of the above two scenes I mentioned above didn't exist in My name is Luna, I don't think the event would have felt anywhere near as impactful for me as it does.
Those 2 scenes literally pulled at my heartstrings.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I've been thinking to delete all my saves or just wait the update to do it.

For now, I'll give 75~95% chances to previous saves do not work on upcoming version, due the large revision on the code is still ongoing (most to ending at this point).

So, I think it is a very probable chance all we have to start over, anyway. But I will never complaint about it.
My guess is that will depend on what aspect of the code the revision is being worked on.

If significant portion of it has to do with VN aspect, then yuuup, most likely a restart would be required.
But if a lot of it has to do with the contracts (for e.g. such as one of the issues being when the player tries to discard items, error message pops up with the game crashing), then it could be very much possible that a restart is not required (and player can start from previous saves).

If we are to restart, in terms of VN aspects, I guess it really wouldn't matter too much since I can just ctrl fast skip through it all (I know which choices to make, and seen these events several times already through Gallery, so no need to spend time reading through them again).

Though on the other hand, one aspect that would slightly annoy me would be the whole grind with going through Wilfred's contracts again with "Full Experience" mode. The repetition to regain the best equipment that I had (in v0.07.2) would feel......tedious.

Not to mention me doing extra grinds on those contracts before so I have plenty of money to spend in case any good equipment pops up in the shop (if forced to restart, all that $$$ will be flushed down the drain lol).

Reactions: Paco Loco

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
My guess is that will depend on what aspect of the code the revision is being worked on.

If significant portion of it has to do with VN aspect, then yuuup, most likely a restart would be required.
But if a lot of it has to do with the contracts (for e.g. such as one of the issues being when the player tries to discard items, error message pops up with the game crashing), then it could be very much possible that a restart is not required (and player can start from previous saves).

If we are to restart, in terms of VN aspects, I guess it really wouldn't matter too much since I can just ctrl fast skip through it all (I know which choices to make, and seen these events several times already through Gallery, so no need to spend time reading through them again).

Though on the other hand, one aspect that would slightly annoy me would be the whole grind with going through Wilfred's contracts again with "Full Experience" mode. The repetition to regain the best equipment that I had (in v0.07.2) would feel......tedious.

Not to mention me doing extra grinds on those contracts before so I have plenty of money to spend in case any good equipment pops up in the shop (if forced to restart, all that $$$ will be flushed down the drain lol).
Who cares about money? A restart means all my precious fedoras will be wasted! Shame on Hopes if it happens! :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 504 Votes