JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Who cares about money? A restart means all my precious fedoras will be wasted! Shame on Hopes if it happens! :ROFLMAO:
Well, you're not the only one.
I have a hill mountain of fedoras (and armors and etc etc)! :HideThePain:

Same, but going through the My Name is Luna event a second time though? I don't know if my heart could take it... But I really want to... :cry:
lol I watched that event in full (without fast skip) three times.
NO WAY am I gonna go through it (in full) for fourth.

Ctrl fast skip all the way! :LUL:

Last edited:

bat2897

May 5, 2017
~ checks 8x a day for the magic number 0.07.3 ~
Don't you mean 0.08?

Tbh replayed the game yesterday and completing all contracts fully.

A replay of this game is still much more enjoyable than most other games.

This "Lewd" game feels like a nice Mafia anime with a sort of "Harem" in place...
And that is why its pretty much the best game on F95. It feels like it's more than a Lewd game

Reactions: Rovenant

trifonidis

Jun 20, 2017
I've been waiting for like forever for this game to get updated to finally check it out. Do we know approximately when it drops? I've read so many good things about it and im getting angsty. I want to play! :(

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
The last few weeks I've been like you guys.
Just waiting for my coder to finish the last part of his great work.
Now I know how you guys feel, I guess, heh.

But on a positive light, I'm already working on the new content. Lucania has been finished and adding a few events in. (not for 0.08)

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
That borders on masochism o_O
I can go through a great story over and over no matter how hard some of it to read/watch. In daughter of the empire mara was beaten by her husband regularly. Those hard to read parts won't stop me from reading it again because it's a brilliant story. Jessica Jones was held for a year, raped repeatedly and then forced to murder, and now severe case of ptsd because of it. Won't stop me from watching that show again.

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021

But on a positive light, I'm already working on the new content. Lucania has been finished and adding a few events in. (not for 0.08)
If we are like this its entirely your fault, how you dare to make an awesome masterpiece in both storyline and lewd? Hahaha we really love this VN and we will I'll forgive you if we see Wilfred smiling in the future.

I want to ask you something (if it isn't a spoiler, of course):

Is 'Mysterious 6' a name Luna heard when she was abducted with them? Or is it an surname like 'Mr Moustache' she put to then probably because of what she saw?

I really love how the NC looks, and I remember reading that your first inspiration was a Turkish tv show (and, of course, all what you know about Mafia world too), was the MC appearance based on something too?

And if I can ask you one more thing, was The DeLuca family your first attempt to create a game (VN or not)? Because you have great talent with narrative.

Love you HopesGaming

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018

This time, I'll go first on questioning! :sneaky: (EDIT: NOPE! Lost it again!) :cautious::ROFLMAO:

Hopes, I am curious if you are inclined to revisit or put more some details on already finished content.

Unlike 'My name is Luna', 'The painter' is not so mentioned but I personally consider a very interesting story and I thought it deserves at least some renders to illustrate a part of Delucasverse that it is not only related to the main family itself. I find the story itself heart touching, compelling and the self-sacrifice aspect from their main characters a cherry on top of that cake.

- Would you like to add some more details on previous stories - like 'The Painter' - on future releases?

Maybe someone already asked about it before (and I probably know who did it :whistle:). If the answer is yes, I think this could be a reminder. Would be even more immersive with some images than only text on that story.

Last edited:

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
btw there's something that has been on my mind for a while..

so whose story true
the MC or Jalen?
on how they first met

im kinda curious lol

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021

so whose story true
the MC or Jalen?
on how they first met

im kinda curious lol
I say that both stories are false and what happened is that MC and Jalen were put together in school by a teacher or somebody because they were both weird. And their shared strangeness eventually turned into a friendship.

Reactions: JaseC and Rovenant

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

so whose story true
the MC or Jalen?
on how they first met

im kinda curious lol
I say, Luna killed MC's brother as well as Jalen's brother and altough they both didn't know that Luna did it. So with this common shared history they become friends.:whistle::LOL:

Last edited:

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
I say, Luna killed MC's brother as well as Jalen's brother and altough they both didn't know that Luna did it. So with this common shared history they become friends.:whistle::LOL:
do they even know they had brothers? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

but really that would've been hilarious tho lol

Aug 14, 2021

so whose story true
the MC or Jalen?
on how they first met

im kinda curious lol
There are normally 3 viewpoints to what happens. One side's viewpoint, the other side's view point and the truth. The truth is normally an amalgamation of the viewpoints of the two sides. Normally omitting or changing what both sides says to a small degree.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
This time, I'll go first on questioning! :sneaky: (EDIT: NOPE! Lost it again!) :cautious::ROFLMAO:

Hopes, I am curious if you are inclined to revisit or put more some details on already finished content.

Unlike 'My name is Luna', 'The painter' is not so mentioned but I personally consider a very interesting story and I thought it deserves at least some renders to illustrate a part of Delucasverse that it is not only related to the main family itself. I find the story itself heart touching, compelling and the self-sacrifice aspect from their main characters a cherry on top of that cake.

- Would you like to add some more details on previous stories - like 'The Painter' - on future releases?

Maybe someone already asked about it before (and I probably know who did it :whistle:). If the answer is yes, I think this could be a reminder. Would be even more immersive with some images than only text on that story.
Personally, would love to see renders of the following (in addition to that Painter contract):

- MC & Lelianna's 'Kiss Lelianna' option with "Snooping Bonans" contract (I mean it's MC getting intimate with a side-girl, but for the success of a mission! :BootyTime:)
- Dog (who gives you the pills) & the old man (who initiated MC's contract and gives him the lock glasses) in "Nimblee Fingers" contract
- Amita giving MC her cross for "The Delivery Boy" contract (I mean, we have Amata lewd scene already, so one with Amita to balance it out? heh)
- MC interacting with the kids in "The Bonanzo Meeting" (tbh, not really any noteworthy scenes in this contract, but we haven't seen MC interacting with little kids before, so thought it might be nice).

At least one render for every contract (especially focusing on special/noteworthy/intimate scenes). That would be so sweet.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes