Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Personally, would love to see renders of the following (in addition to that Painter contract):

- MC & Lelianna's 'Kiss Lelianna' option with "Snooping Bonans" contract (I mean it's MC getting intimate with a side-girl, but for the success of a mission! :BootyTime:)
- Dog (who gives you the pills) & the old man (who initiated MC's contract and gives him the lock glasses) in "Nimblee Fingers" contract
- Amita giving MC her cross for "The Delivery Boy" contract (I mean, we have Amata lewd scene already, so one with Amita to balance it out? heh)
- MC interacting with the kids in "The Bonanzo Meeting" (tbh, not really any noteworthy scenes in this contract, but we haven't seen MC interacting with little kids before, so thought it might be nice).

At least one render for every contract (especially focusing on special/noteworthy/intimate scenes). That would be so sweet.
Hey, hold your horses, Mr. Overboard! :ROFLMAO:

That's why I made that question that way!

- Would you like to add some more details on previous stories - like 'The Painter' - on future releases?
I was just waiting for you to get on the thread and go nuts checking all the minimum details, and succeded! :ROFLMAO:

Well done, Mr. Bitter Truth! :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Bummer, you edited your answer first! :cautious:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
The last few weeks I've been like you guys.
Just waiting for my coder to finish the last part of his great work.
Now I know how you guys feel, I guess, heh.

But on a positive light, I'm already working on the new content. Lucania has been finished and adding a few events in. (not for 0.08)
Not gonna lie, the wait has been difficult.
But it's also built up my hype for the update in a way.

Seeing all these people getting into questions has gotten me into the questions mood as well, so here's couple from me:

1) In Isabel's event "A Bottle for a Bottle" Wilfred says that DeLucas were in a war with Profaci Family (one of the current Big Five), had won the war against them and are now in a truce.
When MC asks why the Family is in truce with Profacis if they won, and Wilfred replies: "Codice di sangue" which from Italian to English (google translation lol) translates as "Blood Code"

Wilfred gives further explanation saying "It is forbidden to completely annihilate an established Family (such as Profacis) if such can be avoided."
But are there more rules in this Blood Code (other than that one Family annihilation rule)? i.e. Rules that all mafia in DeLuca universe has to follow, sort of like...... Omerta?

Perhaps it's just me but what Wilfred explained just seems to be only one part of the Blood Code, and there is more to it (depending on different circumstances for e.g. how hostages should be treated etc?)

2) Is the tutorial contract still coming (before you release season 1 on Steam?)?
I mean in terms of contracts gameplay, I get all the ins and outs of what to do so not like I need it to figure the contracts out, but even so, always have been curious regarding what MC's very first contract experience would have been like (here's hoping it connects well with Gracie's "Town Time" and Isabel's "The Blizzard Princess" event, with them referencing "Gina's tavern" and "old Capo Vincent" for MC's contract experiences).

3) Will girl's bathroom ever be fixed? Or will it remain unfixed by Lady Cordia & Wilfred (not like I'm complaining, it basically mean more funsie time with the girls in my room! Though having funsies also in the girls' bathroom is not a bad idea)

4) (perhaps I asked this before, or not)How many different variations of Snake symbol for DeLucas are there (or will be there)? So far, there's

- The Main Family Serpent symbol with colors that is used for Soldatos' uniform
- Sort of faded out Serpent symbol that the "4 Serpents" have
- Serpent with a rose that "Wilfred's Division" have on their masks

Any more planned, or is that it in terms of variations?

5) Speaking of symbols, you've previously said when I asked you might consider making a custom symbol for Pacificatoris organization.
Is it possible The Mysterious 6 will get the same treatment (a custom symbol?)?
Assuming that they become the main big bad or one of the adversaries of DeLucas in the future, I'd like to think they'd be worthy to get their own symbol.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
So, some answers for JJJ84::ROFLMAO:

3) Yes, the bathroom will be fixed. Yet, in the second season, Luna and Gracie have again try to pint the bathroom (this time green) and it is out of order again.

4) Yes, you have asked already and for your real question: many

5) No, first step of failure for an evil organisation is to make it official. How do you think Ayhsel and myself could be under the radar of so many as evil masterminds? Do you really think we would be so dumb and name our organisation "The Evil Choclate Association" or "Horrible Rusty Bolts And Nuts Standard Organisation" and giving out flyers, holding seminars, putting out normal job advertisement and even holding international conferences? Sure, of course we do, but it is only so the other evil organisation will acknowledge us if we do this "shit".

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
So, some answers for JJJ84::ROFLMAO:
5) No, first step of failure for an evil organisation is to make it official. How do you think Ayhsel and myself could be under the radar of so many as evil masterminds? Do you really think we would be so dumb and name our organisation "The Evil Choclate Association" or "Horrible Rusty Bolts And Nuts Standard Organisation" and giving out flyers, holding seminars, putting out normal job advertisement and even holding international conferences? Sure, of course we do, but it is only so the other evil organisation will acknowledge us if we do this "shit".
Well, I'd imagine all members of Mysterious Six organization will have this problem so I'd imagine advertising would be the least of their worries:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:HideThePain:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
no update over a year? is it abandoned
Has to be no updates for a year AND no feedback/notices from the Dev. Dev's continued to be responsive and engaged so it's not abandoned.

Just reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaally slow. Go find other games to tide you over and try not to let the anguish in your heart every time a false alarm flag pops up in your notices drive you to do something unwise.

Now I have to hide from the Feds, and it's all Hopes' fault.

Reactions: KingArthur101

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Dev got covid, I have seen people totally wrecked for many months after catching it
i mean... that was in january, wish i could go to my boss and say see you in about half a year...
it's been a year since the last tech rework update witch itself took another year, i just checked and the last proper update was in 2020
i can give words of incuregment all i want but, after such a long time, there is a slow update and there is this...
shame tho,since this has 1 of the more unique stories, but when some1 can go through 2/3 his colage license degree time before this gets a proper update, well... that's a bit, a bit..., you know?

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
There are normally 3 viewpoints to what happens. One side's viewpoint, the other side's view point and the truth. The truth is normally an amalgamation of the viewpoints of the two sides. Normally omitting or changing what both sides says to a small degree.
yeah .. makes sense.
and looking how their stories are almost identical
i'd say they both were lonely and unpopular
and they just went with it and became friends

Reactions: Thrill'n Flares

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Oh yeah I remember. I could see that one both ways.

MC is a loner by nature. A good ol' fashioned introvert, but one who CAN be sociable when he chooses to be. And his way with the ladies probably would not have made him very popular with the guys, so between being a loner and being a lady magnet, the guys would probably have picked on him alot(which we see hints of in Uncle's flashback to MC as a small boy)

And Jalen probably WOULD have been feared as the son of the brutal Kaskar family. MC would have been one of the few to NOT be intimidated by that.

So I suspect they were both loners...MC by preference, and Jalen because everyone was scared of him. For that reason I doubt anyone would have risked the Kaskar wrath by bullying Jalen, unlike MC.

Uncle's assessment of MC as a child also highlights his manipulative tendencies, even tricking others into beating up his bullies for him...so here's how I imagine it played out.

As a kid, the MC knew enough about Jalen to know others were scared of him. He was tired of constantly being picked on himself and saw Jalen was lonely so he decided it would be worthwhile for him to befriend Jalen. As a fellow longer, Jalen wouldn't intrude too much on MC's introvert time and in a way his mere presence would be a repellant to others....not just bullies.

But it might have taken a while for bullies to get the message so Jalen may have had to save MC once. Or...given MC's manipulator tricks...maybe he explicitly set it up so that he'd get bullied at a time and place Jalen would be there to step in...making it seem to Jalen like it was all his idea all along. So technically that would make Jalen's version of events the most true.

But the MC's version would be kind of true too. He saw a lonely young man in need of a friend and realized they could each be what the other needed.So MC set everything in motion to give a lonely boy a friend, and Jalen did indeed step in to save the MC from being targeted.

Liptons

Aug 15, 2019
Hey all.
I don't know if this has been answered previously, but I wonder if our old saves will be compatible with new game version.
Just thinking that if dev says that his coder is working on final parts whether should replay the game now, or just wait for the update.

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
Oh yeah I remember. I could see that one both ways.

MC is a loner by nature. A good ol' fashioned introvert, but one who CAN be sociable when he chooses to be. And his way with the ladies probably would not have made him very popular with the guys, so between being a loner and being a lady magnet, the guys would probably have picked on him alot(which we see hints of in Uncle's flashback to MC as a small boy)

And Jalen probably WOULD have been feared as the son of the brutal Kaskar family. MC would have been one of the few to NOT be intimidated by that.

So I suspect they were both loners...MC by preference, and Jalen because everyone was scared of him. For that reason I doubt anyone would have risked the Kaskar wrath by bullying Jalen, unlike MC.

Uncle's assessment of MC as a child also highlights his manipulative tendencies, even tricking others into beating up his bullies for him...so here's how I imagine it played out.

As a kid, the MC knew enough about Jalen to know others were scared of him. He was tired of constantly being picked on himself and saw Jalen was lonely so he decided it would be worthwhile for him to befriend Jalen. As a fellow longer, Jalen wouldn't intrude too much on MC's introvert time and in a way his mere presence would be a repellant to others....not just bullies.

But it might have taken a while for bullies to get the message so Jalen may have had to save MC once. Or...given MC's manipulator tricks...maybe he explicitly set it up so that he'd get bullied at a time and place Jalen would be there to step in...making it seem to Jalen like it was all his idea all along. So technically that would make Jalen's version of events the most true.

But the MC's version would be kind of true too. He saw a lonely young man in need of a friend and realized they could each be what the other needed.So MC set everything in motion to give a lonely boy a friend, and Jalen did indeed step in to save the MC from being targeted.
you might have hit the nail on head on that one.

but in the end only the story writer knows
and who knows..we might even get a full arc about their childhood
and i think they should do that tbh
cuz pops family seems like an interesting bunch

i mean i really liked his advise to them about women
(act offended)

cuz thats exactly what i'd do in similar situations lol

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
you might have hit the nail on head on that one.

but in the end only the story writer knows
and who knows..we might even get a full arc about their childhood
and i think they should do that tbh
cuz pops family seems like an interesting bunch

i mean i really liked his advise to them about women
(act offended)

cuz thats exactly what i'd do in similar situations lol
In that moment, I knew that though his heart overflowed with vicious, depraved sadism...truly Pops was the wisest man of all time.

And I can tell you legit, straight up that it works in real life. It works PHENOMENALLY. If you think about it, it's exactly what women have been doing to men since the caveman era. So naturally they're better at it than we'll ever be but if...huuuuuuge 'if'...you can nail the trick to it, they never see it coming. Not from us. They can spot it in another woman a mile away(which is why you should always try to 'filter' a new girlfriend through a trusted female friend or family member) but they're so used to underestimating us, we can blindside 'em with it. :cool:

Reactions: ArtKing22

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
In that moment, I knew that though his heart overflowed with vicious, depraved sadism...truly Pops was the wisest man of all time.

And I can tell you legit, straight up that it works in real life. It works PHENOMENALLY. If you think about it, it's exactly what women have been doing to men since the caveman era. So naturally they're better at it than we'll ever be but if...huuuuuuge 'if'...you can nail the trick to it, they never see it coming. Not from us. They can spot it in another woman a mile away(which is why you should always try to 'filter' a new girlfriend through a trusted female friend or family member) but they're so used to underestimating us, we can blindside 'em with it. :cool:
exactly :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
way to go Pops.!!
best relationships teacher(y)
(even tho his wife KO'ed him with a flying sandal in the end lol)

Last edited:

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
Ok. Be aware! For your own safety!

That doesn't work against basque women :cautious:, believe me! :oops:

Some guy I know :sneaky: tried that thing once and in a matter of seconds, she was throwing all she could grab with her hands in the house at him. :ROFLMAO:

'He' tolds me she was more like this:

View attachment 1836994

- "That was a little bit tense" :LOL:
i know its kind of a risky thing to do
but trust me when i say,
when it works, it works like a charm, and you'll enjoy your victory for a long time,

besides, you need to be veeeeery experienced in that field to do such a risky move lol
because if you're not experienced then its a two edges sword
but if you are experianced then its your best weapon .

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes