c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I love the back and forth in this thread.

->Dont make a sex game
+>we dont
->dont name it sex game then
+>we didnt
->this is a sex game site
+>no its not
->didnt like the game
+>cool, hope you will find something you like

and goes on.
And?:whistle:
Is there anything to say about the game itself? :unsure:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Game is Good there is Sex but Dev is Taking his time as always ...Thats it
:( the worse thing is when updated content is low :rolleyes:

virracocha

Sep 15, 2020
Good story, has intrigue and humor, nice quality images. Well done devs, this is only the 3rd game from this website that I would rate, admittedly I haven't tried many, but this is good, can't wait for more :)

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Cause the update is nearly in reach, i played the whole game again... didnt played the last update though, cause it was only about some minor changes and the contracts. But i enjoyed those changes.

I was surpised how many things i didnt remembered... Well, its almost two years since i played it the last time i think... so, its almost 2 years too since there was an update with really much new content, hopefully the next update can deliver on that part.

But thats not the reason for my posting...

at the end (considering you went for all the girls) Isabel "catches" the MC and Gracie on the couch... her reaction was a little surprising though.

During my playthough i was thinking all the time "well if one of the girls will find out what iam doing to her sister/s shit will hit the fan" after Isabels reaction however... well, she is obviously kinda fine with the fact that MC is screwing around, i wonder, for the "romance" routes... is the game planned as a harem thing? Iam honest here, most of the time i dont like harem games that much... to me they just dont make much sense.

This is a story/characters first game, obviously. And i love that... and to me a "harem" wouldnt make much sense. It is already decided how the loveroutes will go? Will they colide and exclude each other at some point, or will they go down a harem path later on? Or is nothing decided yet for those loveroutes? Just curious if i should make mulitple savegames at some point.. so far i did not.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
During my playthough i was thinking all the time "well if one of the girls will find out what iam doing to her sister/s shit will hit the fan" after Isabels reaction however... well, she is obviously kinda fine with the fact that MC is screwing around, i wonder, for the "romance" routes... is the game planned as a harem thing? Iam honest here, most of the time i dont like harem games that much... to me they just dont make much sense.
According to Hopes, a harem would not fit the planned story, so it probably will not come. However, there are different speculations as to the "why".

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
As Isabel is married to Antonio, it would be a little hypocritical of her if she wasn't fine with it.
After all, she is screwing around with MC, behind her husband's back. :unsure:
While I agree, how often in the history of humankind did a little hypocrisy ever stop anybody? Look at all these forums "I wanna bang all the girls, but they need to be virgins, girls with other guys than me are sluts!"

Last edited:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
According to Hopes, a harem would not fit the planned story, so it probably will not come. However, there are different speculations as to the "why".
Yeah i do think too that harem would not fit the game so far... and to say it out loud and clear, i dont want a harem, it would ruin the game.

But well, yeah i was curious if something like that was planned... cause well, in many scenes the MC can "grope" Gracie and Luna at the same time... They are both inseparable, Isabel ctaches MC and Gracie and doesnt mind it at all, in fact she is kinda turned on and encouraged to play even more with the MC now. With the experience out of other AVNs, this screams out "sharing or harem" route... But i just dont think that can work out in the world of this game...

we will see... good to know that no real harem is planned so far, will do more than one savegame in the future. Hopefully the upcoming upate will have nice progressing content, and future update will come much more faster than this one. Cause like i see it, the game is supposed to get very big and is more or less still in his early stages.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
While I agree, how often in the history of humankind did a little hypocrisy ever step anybody? Look at all these forums "I wanna bang all the girls, but they need to be virgins, girls with other guys than me are sluts!"
Yeah, I'm just stating that it would be hypocritical, if she reacted that way. Not that it's improbable for her to react that way.
People are inherently hypocritical. It's why "Do as I say, not as I do!" exists as a major parental mandate. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0

seden

Aug 22, 2016
One thing as to harem or not, is that to complète the game content wise it's needed to navigate all the content available.
Of course that isn't the main point, more that to access one girl content you need to have reached a given status with one or multiples girls.

A very good game, looking forward is new content.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Hm, i thaught a little about the relations of everybody in the game.

I didnt follow this thread, i assume it was already discussed, but well... here i go.

Early on at the abandoned house near the beach (the 2 week punishment mission) in a little argument between Gracie and Luna, Gracie whispered that Luna "is adopted" Luna didnt heard it though.

We learn from Luna that her Dad is dead... in a very heartbreaking story. (or more like gut wrenching way... man that stuff was tough)

And Luna is just a little bit older than Gracie.

Either i missed it, or it was never mentioned in the game... but we dont know anything about Gracies father or if Lunas father is Gracies dad too? Cause i dont think that Gracie and Luna have the same dad... AND i dont think they have the same mother either. To be clear... i dont think they are blood related in any way. But it isnt really adressed in the game so far or did i missed that?

To me it seems that Gracies dad left or died BEFORE Cordia met Luna and her father and at that point Luna and Gracie were already born. So Lunas father brought Luna into this relationship and Cordia pretty much adopted her.

Iam not really sure about that, but pretty convinced iam right here.

Maybe some experts around here can prove me wrong or confirm this?

shadestealer

Jan 8, 2018
I haven't played this in ages, I think the last update I played was when Luna spoke about her past to the MC, I was wondering if anything about the MC's parents has been revealed at this point. I don't want spoilers but I would like to know if I should look out for any missions or hidden parts of the game for that info or if it's all in the story as you progress.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Maybe some experts around here can prove me wrong or confirm this?
Is he calling JJJ84?:unsure:

As from my memory and understanding Lucian (I think) is the father of Gracie and Luna, as well is Lady Cordia her mother. For Antonio, Cordia is his mother, but he could have another father than Gracie and Luna, although no proof for either are given yet.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JJJ84 and EJW

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Is he calling JJJ84?:unsure:

As from my memory and understanding Lucian (I think) is the father of Gracie and Luna, as well is Lady Cordia her mother. For Antonio, Cordia is his mother, but he could have another father than Gracie and Luna, although no proof for either are given yet.
Well if thats so, why does Gracie whispered that Luna is adopted? And why isnt she a little more devasted about the death of Lucian and the circumstances? And its hinted that Luna is only a little older than Gracie, not even a full year... i dont think Cordia gave birth to Luna and was pregnant a few weeks later right away with Gracie again... but you are right, i replayed many scenes, no proof yet... so far its only for sure that Lucian was Lunas dad.

BUT there is one important thing... IF Luna and Gracie are bloodrelated, it would be incest if there would be a threesome along the way... so everything regarding a possible rleationship with Luna AND Gracie is pretty much ruled out, why? Steam Release is coming and there is no way in hell that Steam will aprove incest... Patreon neither. And so far its pretty much a given thing during the game that you will be intimate with both... do you really think Hopes will risk incest content? I dont think so. (and yep, sister on sister is incest too... and regarding steam and patreon rules, even a threesome would be violating the rules)

ah and of course... on patreon there is a Q&A post...

Q. Is there going to be incest in the game?
A. No.

So yeah, there is no proof ingame yet, but the fact that there will be no incest in the game is pretty much a confirmation to my theory or not?

Of course, still iam not sure and we have to wait and see how the game unfolds.

For Antonio, i dont care... i think its pretty obvious that he will not be a _really_ important figure throughout the game... I am pretty sure he will die along the way, this way if you go for Isabel the netoare route would be solved too in the long run. And of course the MC is going to be don in the future i think... therefore, Antonio needs to go anyways... My guess? His bisexuality will come to the surface and this will be his death at some point or maybe he turns on his family cause he feel betrayed/threatened by the uprising MC or something like that.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Well if thats so, why does Gracie whispered that Luna is adopted?
Your useal sibling dispute? Your sibling knows where it hurt the most and often do it, if they want or if they lose it.
And why isnt she a little more devasted about the death of Lucian and the circumstances?
You've seen Gracie and how she handle her emotions? You do see the 180° degree she can make? So, her not showing her emotions on the loss of her father or even not having them, at least as other would, don't proof anything - at least in my book.
do you really think Hopes will risk incest content?
No, but it is up to him and you can ask him himself, he is activ on the zone.
... so everything regarding a possible rleationship with Luna AND Gracie is pretty much ruled out, why?
Yes, it seems so.
So yeah, there is no proof ingame yet, but the fact that there will be no incest in the game is pretty much a confirmation to my theory or not?
It seems so, too. But then having a realationship with both of them (or three or four of them) do not must include incest at all. If eg. Luna and Gracie don't do anything sexuall with each other, there wouldn't be any incest involved. Luna or Gracie could even be there, when the MC have sex with the other.

Although I can't see that and harem is also out of the window as it seem, that would be a possibility. Or that MC have a realationship going on with both, maybe even both know that, but their realationships doesn't mix.
For Antonio, i dont care... i think its pretty obvious that he will not be a _really_ important figure throughout the game... I am pretty sure he will die along the way, this way if you go for Isabel the netoare route would be solved too in the long run. And of course the MC is going to be don in the future i think... therefore, Antonio needs to go anyways... My guess? His bisexuality will come to the surface and this will be his death at some point or maybe he turns on his family cause he feel betrayed/threatened by the uprising MC or something like that.
It could be. But if Antonio is written out of the story, I want it epic. Not because he is bi and by some idiotic mafia code he must be put to sleep with the fishes. I want it rather:

Last edited:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Well if thats so, why does Gracie whispered that Luna is adopted?
"You're adopted" is a common tease/insult among siblings.

And why isnt she a little more devasted about the death of Lucian and the circumstances?
Too young maybe ?

BUT there is one important thing... IF Luna and Gracie are bloodrelated, it would be incest if there would be a threesome along the way... so everything regarding a possible rleationship with Luna AND Gracie is pretty much ruled out.
So...no 3-way then ?

If I have to choose, I'm gonna go with "or not".

And of course the MC is going to be don in the future i think.
I am by no means an expert on mafia rules and regulations, but wouldnt the head of the Deluca family have to be a Deluca by blood or adoption ? Like if you kill of Antonio because he's gay Luna would be next in line, and if you kill of Luna because she's blonde, Gracie would take over, so you'd have to whack her too. We have to quiz hopes if serial killing will be a valid option in future episodes, hell I'd be down for that.

Reactions: Hahn1900
4.40 star(s) 492 Votes