7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Hi there,

I finished Story Nine and My name is Luna (what a backstory...) and all character missions, but I still can't proceed to Story Ten. Any precondition existed?

BTW, this is a very nice game even without much fap content.
HOW did you activate "My name is Luca" if you remember it would really help a few of us.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Have you spoken to Wilfred about Luna, at his usual place?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have ad no option comes up for Luna at all, just the usual questions.
The thing is I REMEMBER doing this mission way back when played this months ago, including every disturbing scene.
Now it's showing that it hasn't been completed and I can't continue the main without it.
Edit: I went through the gallery and can see chapter 10 unlocked and clear, yet My name is Luca is still locked??

Last edited:

virracocha

Sep 15, 2020
I have ad no option comes up for Luna at all, just the usual questions.
The thing is I REMEMBER doing this mission way back when played this months ago, including every disturbing scene.
Now it's showing that it hasn't been completed and I can't continue the main without it.
Edit: I went through the gallery and can see chapter 10 unlocked and clear, yet My name is Luca is still locked??
might need to talk to her in the evening in her room first?

Reactions: 7empest5teele

virracocha

Sep 15, 2020
I have talked to her in every room at every time in a week, and still no new revelations.
it could be that you need to progress with 1 of the other character quests first, the game might be waiting for you to finish another quest that has been triggered, just a guess, I'm not sure if the game prioritises multiple open quests.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
it could be that you need to progress with 1 of the other character quests first, the game might be waiting for you to finish another quest that has been triggered, just a guess, I'm not sure if the game prioritises multiple open quests.
The save is at 0.8.3 and I am going through all other quests, finished Gracie (My favorite lady) and am working on Isabella now...actually as I type this, her music is playing in the background AS I "work on her"
I think you might be right, and I will get to Luna when I finish more of these.
Thank you for your opinion, it helped a lot.
Edit: NOPE I finished ALL other quests, and have none left, next is STILL supposed to be Lunas and STILL i cannot activate it, BUT both Luna and Gracie icons are located in the living room now from morning to night??

Last edited:

coolhell

Mar 6, 2020
Dominico is set out the be the MC's rival. I'm expecting them to face off in Frenetico, if that comes to the game (There's been enough mention of it).

But we do not know if Trino actually was bought off. Antonio executed him pretty quickly, before he began talking.
Which prompted speculation about Antonio.
That's the thing, lots of people have apparent motive. That's what keeps us guessing.
The only thing that is absolutely requisite, is that whoever did it is pretty high up in the Family heirarchy. Otherwise they wouldn't even know about the MC, as all the soldatos are wondering who the new guy at the main house is & why he's getting special treatment.
Yes Antonio. I suspect him too. First of all look at the ages. He is 30. other two sisters 18,19. cordia 49. She must have been 19 when she had him. That was probably the time she challenged the big five of her time. then 10 years gap for the girls. doesnt add up. something off about antonio and the two sisters.
second luna's father was average delivery man. cheerfull and stuff. When antonio took on fazio son he was pretty crazy/raged/temper. Angelo said he got that from his father. These two father do not seem to be the same guy.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: whichone

virracocha

Sep 15, 2020
The save is at 0.8.3 and I am going through all other quests, finished Gracie (My favorite lady) and am working on Isabella now...actually as I type this, her music is playing in the background AS I "work on her"
I think you might be right, and I will get to Luna when I finish more of these.
Thank you for your opinion, it helped a lot.
Edit: NOPE I finished ALL other quests, and have none left, next is STILL supposed to be Lunas and STILL i cannot activate it, BUT both Luna and Gracie icons are located in the living room now from morning to night??
have you tried pressing the continue story button? also, still no extra dialogue from Wilfred?

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
Well, Hopes did say goal (but not set ETA) for the upcoming update will be 9th this month (couple of days remaining).
Let's just hope that he can meet this goal and nothing impedes him from it.
Sorry,, i just wanna ask... Is it Patreon Post (Dev Post) or new update(new game version)?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Sorry,, i just wanna ask... Is it Patreon Post (Dev Post) or new update(new game version)?

Heya Delucas!

Hope y'all are good.
Time to talk about what I always say I won't talk about - release dates!
Goal (not set eta, but goals!):

Next month at around the 9. (Friday) for capos and then the usual timeframe.
So, personally planning to finish everything this month and then have the coders and proofreader over a week to finish what they need.
Once we get closer to the date I can say for certain if we're meeting the goals or may even be faster. I'll work extra hard this month to try and get it out before the goal. But one day at the time!

Preview:
The second may need a bit more context to make sense.
The one that is getting hugged is the Don of the Ombra Family. A very important character to the story for the main story, but also side character such as Eiza.
Now the preview render makes perfect sense and everyone knows what it's about :)!

Hugs all around and take care everyone

-HG

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
have you tried pressing the continue story button? also, still no extra dialogue from Wilfred?
I have done so at every point in every day for a week, still nothing, it says I need to check the journal for the quests to continue, so the Luna quest is still locked and I am stuck here with nothing to do to continue at all.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
There is a bug fixer/ corrector in this game, I HAVE one and cannot use the function to continue to My Name Is Luna quest, so how do I activate it to fix this obvious error?

virracocha

Sep 15, 2020
There is a bug fixer/ corrector in this game, I HAVE one and cannot use the function to continue to My Name Is Luna quest, so how do I activate it to fix this obvious error?
this is a save near the end of the big gang fight. Luna quest triggers after it. just press TAB to skip dialogue, then go talk to Wilfred

• Red Heart

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

Heya Delucas!

Hope y'all are good.
Time to talk about what I always say I won't talk about - release dates!
Goal (not set eta, but goals!):

Next month at around the 9. (Friday) for capos and then the usual timeframe.
So, personally planning to finish everything this month and then have the coders and proofreader over a week to finish what they need.
Once we get closer to the date I can say for certain if we're meeting the goals or may even be faster. I'll work extra hard this month to try and get it out before the goal. But one day at the time!

Preview:
The second may need a bit more context to make sense.
The one that is getting hugged is the Don of the Ombra Family. A very important character to the story for the main story, but also side character such as Eiza.
Now the preview render makes perfect sense and everyone knows what it's about :)!

Hugs all around and take care everyone

-HG
I don't think the 9th is still happening but here's hoping!
Can c3p0 please come to the courtesy phone and answer a most pertinent question?

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
This is from the Discord. Sounds like they're near the finish line but not quite there

1. GIMME SPIDERMANYesterday at 10:30 PM
    You mean the proofreading? Not yet. Still have most of Gracie's gallery events to go through (I only did the first two). Not to mention work has been keeping me so busy these days. But stuff I've done till now, basically all of Main story, Luna, Isabel gallery events are proofread and checked up wibble. I believe someone else has already done the miscellaneous gallery events.

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes