• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
Feb 29, 2020
The downside of getting a new computer is having to start all of my games over from scratch. Which can be pretty time consuming given various routes with various LI's and what not.

The upside however is I get to start this game over from scratch.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
This is from the Discord. Sounds like they're near the finish line but not quite there

1. GIMME SPIDERMANYesterday at 10:30 PM
    You mean the proofreading? Not yet. Still have most of Gracie's gallery events to go through (I only did the first two). Not to mention work has been keeping me so busy these days. But stuff I've done till now, basically all of Main story, Luna, Isabel gallery events are proofread and checked up wibble. I believe someone else has already done the miscellaneous gallery events.
Uh, that's just me answering a question from Joey (the guy who does the DeLucas wiki) asking me about the progress with proofreading all the old gallery events (all the game events that are in the Gallery had tons of grammar/spelling errors), none of the new ones.

That's got nothing to do with Hopes' (Dev's) upcoming update itself.

As for the upcoming update itself, all we can do is wait and see when Hopes releases it.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
The downside of getting a new computer is having to start all of my games over from scratch. Which can be pretty time consuming given various routes with various LI's and what not.

Well, if you didn't lost your old HD, you can copy your save files to your new pc.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
The downside of getting not smart enough to use a USB thumb drive to just copy the files over to a new computer is having to start all of my games over from scratch. Which can be pretty time consuming given various routes with various LI's and what not.

There, fixed it for you. You're welcome. :ROFLMAO:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
We have these things called memory sticks and they can transfer files from computer to another. I got a new computer a year and a half ago and didn't have to restart anything.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, I use an external HD because there is too much to transfer, but yeah, I heavily recommend copying certain directories (like AppData) over to avoid having to redo tons of stuff. RenPy games are actually pretty far down on the list, but they profit. Even if it means I am carrying around some Netscape Navigator settings for all eternity ;)

Feb 29, 2020
There, fixed it for you. You're welcome. :ROFLMAO:
Oh is that all there is to it? Well in that case if you by any chance happen to find out who currently has my old "hard drive" would you kindly ask them to do a fella a solid and send me a flash drive with all my saves and stuff?.
We need more people like you to point out the obvious to us simple folk.
Good lookin out bro.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Oh is that all there is to it? Well in that case if you by any chance happen to find out who currently has my old "hard drive" before I stupidly lost access to it would you kindly ask them to do a fella a solid and send me a flash drive with all my saves and stuff?.
We need more people like you to point out the obvious to us simple folk.
Good lookin out bro.
There, fixed it for you. You're welcome.

KENYUKI

Nov 6, 2020
Does anybody have a walkthrough for this im stuck at trying to get soldato or the contract? thanks in advance

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
HopesGaming +1 crazy for telling those thugs in the soldato event that you are the tooth fairy? Why does mocking your enemies move you down the line of whack job?

woozie3105

Jan 18, 2019
Does anybody have a walkthrough for this im stuck at trying to get soldato or the contract? thanks in advance
Check your status by taking to Wilfred > Work>Equipment > Look at the left corner you will see your rank status. If you reach 100% then go talk to Wilfred > work > event.

Taikh

May 16, 2020
Is it possible to get 100% on contracts, Snooping Bonans, Delivery Boy and The Painter? I have 93%, 85%, 90%.

SperryTop

Aug 2, 2021
Yes, it's possible to 100% all of the contracts. I believe the contract walkthroughs linked in in the OP are comprehensive.

Taikh

May 16, 2020
Yes, it's possible to 100% all of the contracts. I believe the contract walkthroughs linked in in the OP are comprehensive.
GUIDE doesn't have the contracts, Walkthrough - which I followed created by whichone (Thanks whichone) I couldn't reach 100%. Thanks for replying anyway. I'll keep trying, I love to grind :D

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
GUIDE doesn't have the contracts, Walkthrough - which I followed created by whichone (Thanks whichone) I couldn't reach 100%. Thanks for replying anyway. I'll keep trying, I love to grind :D
Which ones (no pun intended!) are you missing 100% on? The walkthrough I wrote should get you 100% and green for all of them, if you follow it to the letter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For Nimble Fingers, if you've done the old man (Lock Glasses), the market stall (Knowledge point) & the bikini girl (house on the right) then, IIRC, you have to do all the other encounters in 1 run.
So 1) pet the dog x 5, 2) steal from the couple, 3) fight the guy from the couple & win with S rank, 4) fight the guard at the museum, 5) steal from the house on the left. (Not sure if you need to rest in the square, too.)

As long as you've done the 3 x one time encounters (listed above), gained all 3 renders and the Hardened Gloves, I think doing those 5 in one run should be all you need.

Last edited:

Taikh

May 16, 2020
Which ones (no pun intended!) are you missing 100% on? The walkthrough I wrote should get you 100% and green for all of them, if you follow it to the letter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For Nimble Fingers, if you've done the old man (Lock Glasses), the market stall (Knowledge point) & the bikini girl (house on the right) then, IIRC, you have to do all the other encounters in 1 run.
So 1) pet the dog x 5, 2) steal from the couple, 3) fight the guy from the couple & win with S rank, 4) fight the guard at the museum, 5) steal from the house on the left. (Not sure if you need to rest in the square, too.)

As long as you've done the 3 x one time encounters (listed above), gained all 3 renders and the Hardened Gloves, I think doing those 5 in one run should be all you need.
Yes I did, I wasn't making the other choices, let's say "wrong", like waiting with the flag. Thanks for the guide, it was stupid of me kkkkk

Reactions: whichone
4.40 star(s) 495 Votes