Cortabarba

Mar 15, 2021
This is not a game, it's a wonder what story what characters for God's sake what admin if this gem happened to you thank you you're great I tried it on the recommendation of a friend I'm not a big fan of playing half finished games but if the or the people behind this tell me privately that I can buy the complete game right now that I let me know without hesitation I will buy it

Mar 26, 2022
I have a question as a new player, do I lose a lot by playing the "story only + freeroam" mode? I'm not a fan of grind, but if I had to lose something I can somehow bear it.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I have a question as a new player, do I lose a lot by playing the "story only + freeroam" mode? I'm not a fan of grind, but if I had to lose something I can somehow bear it.
Somewhat? There's a few scenes you'll only see playing the full game. And truthfully it's not that much grind if you let it sit while you follow the girls stories. That's how you stat up and make it easier.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I don't have too much faith. It's simple psychology. The reason the Nazis used gas chambers was to reduce ''employee turnover'' as their soldiers would break down psychologically and had to be replaced. Using gas chambers made murder more indirect and impersonal, thus having less psychological impact. What we see in game here is that a criminal organization has secured a massive underground bunker somehow, gotten together an incredibly disciplined group of dozens of straight up psychopaths who never slip up and reveal what they're doing to people outside, haven't tried to sell their information to their victims families and are perfectly fine torturing little girls. This simply doesn't happen in real life because the logistics of it would be immense. The only things that can compare to this in real life are done on a much smaller scale - it's like comparing one murder to a massacre. One is much worse than the other.
Uh do you know what they did to jews/gypsies/gays etc. before gas chambers, cause it was every bit as horrifying as what was in this story. How about an ignorant moron shut the fuck up when he doesn't know what he's talking about.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Haven't been here for a few days now! Any questions y'all have shoot 'em! Will try to answer as many as I can.
Tho, I'll probably answer tomorrow as I'm going to bed.

HopesGaming is there any news on the new relaae part? Im noy looking for an actual release date but some info on how you are progressing would be awesom.
Just released a dev post today.

Tdr:
Last event is done. Just looking into and seeing if I need anything else and loose ends.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Haven't been here for a few days now! Any questions y'all have shoot 'em! Will try to answer as many as I can.
Tho, I'll probably answer tomorrow as I'm going to bed.

Just released a dev post today.

Tdr:
Last event is done. Just looking into and seeing if I need anything else and loose ends.
Will we ever find out if mc mom was trying to kill mc or strengthen the mc against a certain poison? Also, does The Deluca family or better yet the original serpents have a certain poison they used if they ever used any? We had a debate over the poison thing a month ago.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hey DeLucas!

Hope you all are well.
Unfortunately, the goal wasn't met! But, we are now done with the last event.
The last event will be a bit cliffhangery, but it won't linger for long! Will make sense once the update is released.
The last event will give life to a war between families and will really start the family fights.
Season 1 is mc learning a bit about the world and getting used to (and getting attached) the DeLuca Family.

Season 2 will be more war orientated, but also involves politics. Crime politics!
And mc will have a low role at the beginning but slowly getting more involved. Do note that he will have his own crew, and we have already been introduced to a few characters already which will be part of mc's crew. Try and guess who the future subordinates of mc will be! (Gracie and Luna are semi part of the team, but they're too high status to count as mc crew)

Where are we on the release? Right now I want to see if there is anything I need to add on the Lucania intro and finish a bit there. But overall, we are on the last stages. Once I give it to the coder and proofreaders, I'll make an announcement.

I wish you all a good weekend!

-HG

Don't blame me for the next 120 question from a certained somehow.:whistle:

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
Now this is what i'm waiting for, Cordia event(or maybe later, on the season 2) and War/fight... I love it:devilish::devilish:(y)(y)(y)( i can't wait to see what makes My/Our Blizzard Queen looks so angry/pissed and really look like want to shoot someone... Will find out later, season 1 or 2)

1) Is There Will be a loving/romance/sweet/cute scene(moment) with girls, especially Cordia(like Luna getting Tickled, etc... In this event/Season 1 or there Will be more in season 2)?

2) Is there will a betrayal(between families, etc)?

3) Does MC Will/can do fighting/shooting (do some Action), if can is in Season 1 or 2?

4) Will there be a scene/moment where The Main Girls(LI's) getting jealous because there is a side female character who approaches/acquaints/chats, etc.) with MC?

(Sorry if all the question i ask is weird, or something... I just want/like to see the girls smile, laugh, happy, amd chuckle... And of course, bloodshed :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:,, if you don't want or can't answer these questions. it's okay)

Last edited:
Reactions: Anonimed

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Getting Quantin Tarantino vibes, which is good.

A reqaust to the auther, the story is very good please don't rush and focus on character developemnt which is the base of this game.

I also liked some of the side characters hope they fill the role, and some of the women may become flings for our MC, also would be intreasting to see the reaction of Luna and Garcie.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HopesGaming

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
Eiza is definitely part of his crew.
Joey, I have not forgotten, I'm sure he is also one of them.
he has already worked with Lelianna. I could imagine that she will also join his crew.
I'm not so sure about Alexa, but I count her as part of the extended inner circle.

the question is, how many people make up MC's crew? :unsure:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Eiza is definitely part of his crew.
Joey, I have not forgotten, I'm sure he is also one of them.
he has already worked with Lelianna. I could imagine that she will also join his crew.
I'm not so sure about Alexa, but I count her as part of the extended inner circle.

the question is, how many people make up MC's crew? :unsure:
117; I'm counting.:devilish:
I agree with you, but who is Jo...? Don't you mean Canelony?
So, that would put us with Eiza, Nobody or what else he is called, Lelianna, perhaps Alexa and somehow Luna and Gracie.
Wasn't there some other Family Member who where totally over him?
Also if "little Lulu" is part of his, wouldn't Gottardo want to be in it too? Even if it is only to have some fun?

112; I ask more qestions:p

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
117; I'm counting.:devilish:
I agree with you, but who is Jo...? Don't you mean Canelony? <-oh that's right, there was something about an italian dish ;)

So, that would put us with Eiza, Nobody or what else he is called, Lelianna, perhaps Alexa and somehow Luna and Gracie.
Wasn't there some other Family Member who where totally over him?

Also if "little Lulu" is part of his, wouldn't Gottardo want to be in it too? Even if it is only to have some fun? <-would not fit his rank in the family, but for "little Lulu" he will surely make an exception :p

112; I ask more qestions:p
would not mind if Amita and/or Amata were there to provide spiritual assistance. but they have chosen a higher mission.

our rollergirl Caterina wants to please Cordia, is of higher rank than the MC, but to get closer to her goal. who knows if she will not join him too.

only our silent friend floaty remains...he could get the stones rolling.:sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Wouldn't it be good to be in your shoes?
Do you really want to hurt me?
What is love?
Where's Waldo?
Why? How? What? When? Where? Who?
May I have a large container of coffee?
101; at least there are no rethoric questions or indirect question. So, I do assume, that you would agree with me, that that this two types of questions are the most annoying ones.:p

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Will we ever find out if mc mom was trying to kill mc or strengthen the mc against a certain poison? Also, does The Deluca family or better yet the original serpents have a certain poison they used if they ever used any? We had a debate over the poison thing a month ago.
Yes we will. Mc-mom events will definitely go into the past, which include the poison incident.

There are no poison users at the DeLucas that I can think of. May become a thing, tho. Sounds fun.

@HopesGaming +1 crazy for telling those thugs in the soldato event that you are the tooth fairy? Why does mocking your enemies move you down the line of whack job?
Honestly, I should probably have changed the name to eccentric instead of crazy. It's just a way to make mc more into one personality type.

Now this is what i'm waiting for, Cordia event(or maybe later, on the season 2) and War/fight... I love it:devilish::devilish:(y)(y)(y)( i can't wait to see what makes My/Our Blizzard Queen looks so angry/pissed and really look like want to shoot someone... Will find out later, season 1 or 2)

1) Is There Will be a loving/romance/sweet/cute scene(moment) with girls, especially Cordia(like Luna getting Tickled, etc... In this event/Season 1 or there Will be more in season 2)?

2) Is there will a betrayal(between families, etc)?

3) Does MC Will/can do fighting/shooting (do some Action), if can is in Season 1 or 2?

4) Will there be a scene/moment where The Main Girls(LI's) getting jealous because there is a side female character who approaches/acquaints/chats, etc.) with MC?

(Sorry if all the question i ask is weird, or something... I just want/like to see the girls smile, laugh, happy, amd chuckle... And of course, bloodshed :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:,, if you don't want or can't answer these questions. it's okay)
1) That will be season 2. Right now it's just one last scene with Isabel
2) Yes. How can there be a mafia story without a little innocent betrayel here and there.
3) Season 2 there will be more action for MC
4) Right now, I try to stay away from jealousy. It may take a bit away from the 'realism' part, but jealousy would usually require lot of content and path splits and currently I'm going the opposite way. Trying to cut down on what I want to add so I can focus on what we already have so I can release quicker.

With that said, could still end up happening. Just a low chance of me taking that path.

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes