c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
hi
can someone conform if this upadate has new main storry content ?
No, nobody can confirm that, from my understanding. This update add background story to some of the secondary characters and introduction to the contract system.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thanks for that guide. I searched, but couldn't find it. It will help. I spent the money on the pants, the wine, and a pair of pants and a shirt for the job. (Thought they would help instead of going in the MC's underwear).
They do help. Did you equip them?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
They do help. Did you equip them?
Yeah. I had them equipped. Still failed twice after that. So I just did like suggested and restarted. Now, I can't buy the shoes or the second bottle of wine because I only have 41 bucks and no way to gain more. Unless I can with the girls somehow. Think I'll try Nimble Fingers again, this time save just before so if I loose, I can restart from before it.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Yeah. I had them equipped. Still failed twice after that. So I just did like suggested and restarted. Now, I can't buy the shoes or the second bottle of wine because I only have 41 bucks and no way to gain more. Unless I can with the girls somehow. Think I'll try Nimble Fingers again, this time save just before so if I loose, I can restart from before it.
use this
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-14-1-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

Screenshot_2.png

with this attached zip
(read the explanations before use)

eddit : i would made a full "mod" like i always do but for this game its not neccessary

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The girls??? Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The girls don't get you money, they COST you money!!! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The only female in the entire DeLuca household that DOESN'T cost you money is Lady Cordia.
From wine to jeans to footing a three grand bill through Luna's contact to get gear for Gracie's caper, the girls will COST you money. They are all rich, spoiled and have ZERO clue as to the true value of money. They ALL take it for granted. If you cannot do missions for Uncle Wilfred, you have no money. I still have the full previous version along with all of my saved games stashed on my AVN game drive. I have the latest update saved separately because I don't think Hopes is done tinkering with it yet. It's the end of season 1 and flashback time apparently. We may need to restart again for season 2 but I'm waiting to see what is coming before I restart anything. I had set this game aside for close to a year due to slow update progress and already ran the entirety of Season 1 from MC's arrival up to Gracie getting shot. I did all of that this year. I'm not ready to repeat all that again, especially when the game isn't cooperating due to the latest update. If I have any advice, my friend, it is wait and see. If you would like a copy of my season 1 end save just so you can see the latest update's content, just let me know. I'll send it to you in a PM. I do not share any saves publicly but will for you as a friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.04.15 - 11.27.45.50.png
I love you, Luna:love::love::love::love::love:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
The girls??? Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The girls don't get you money, they COST you money!!! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The only female in the entire DeLuca household that DOESN'T cost you money is Lady Cordia.
From wine to jeans to footing a three grand bill through Luna's contact to get gear for Gracie's caper, the girls will COST you money. They are all rich, spoiled and have ZERO clue as to the true value of money. They ALL take it for granted. If you cannot do missions for Uncle Wilfred, you have no money. I still have the full previous version along with all of my saved games stashed on my AVN game drive. I have the latest update saved separately because I don't think Hopes is done tinkering with it yet. It's the end of season 1 and flashback time apparently. We may need to restart again for season 2 but I'm waiting to see what is coming before I restart anything. I had set this game aside for close to a year due to slow update progress and already ran the entirety of Season 1 from MC's arrival up to Gracie getting shot. I did all of that this year. I'm not ready to repeat all that again, especially when the game isn't cooperating due to the latest update. If I have any advice, my friend, it is wait and see. If you would like a copy of my season 1 end save just so you can see the latest update's content, just let me know. I'll send it to you in a PM. I do not share any saves publicly but will for you as a friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
View attachment 2615815
I love you, Luna:love::love::love::love::love:
I do appreciate it. But I'm one of those who likes to get through it and see what happens. I get what your saying, though. I had put this on the back burner for so long because of the long updates that when I tried to go from the save I had, it went straight to the start of the game. LoL. So, regardless, I had to restart my game. Hopefully I can use the Contracts WT that was shared with me and I can finally get through the first one.

Reactions: PapaPhat

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Thanks for that guide. I searched, but couldn't find it. It will help. I spent the money on the pants, the wine, and a pair of pants and a shirt for the job. (Thought they would help instead of going in the MC's underwear). And restoring the HP after failing the mission 4 times.
If you ever find yourself getting stuck in a contract, following would be my advice:

1) whichone's walkthrough for contracts that someone else already linked to you already

2) some of the early girls (i.e. Luna, Gracie, Isabel) freeroam/lewd events give you a permanent (yup, you heard it right. permanent) +1 boost in MC's stats

3) you can do Wilfred's contracts in any order. For example, if you get stuck failing Nimble Fingers, give other contracts like The Snooping Bonans and The Delivery Boy a try. You may find them much easier (in terms of stats checks at least) and easier to finish (though not 100% complete, there are different ways to finish the contract; finish but not 100%, or finish & 100% complete. 100% complete obviously offers better reward, but even so, just finish but not 100% still rewards the player to some extent).
Once you have a contract/s you were able to complete, keep on grinding them until you get decent amount of money (if you're short on money that is).
Use the money to buy better equipment which will help you for any contract you're getting stuck in.

4) Nimble Fingers contract, iirc has a very useful gear (one of the best, currently) called Lock Glasses, given to you by an old man. Make sure to get it & equip it.

5) Just remember, with these contracts, you're not supposed to 100% complete them on your first try (something which a lot of folks tend to make a mistake of trying to do).
They're supposed to be a challenge initially, and through repetition (with contracts you've finished but not 100%), permanent stats increase (girls' events), buying equipment, and knowing when to swap in and out gear (obviously in favor for better ones) are meant to become easier.

Just have patience and stick with it, then you'll get it soon enough.
Hopefully these little hints are helpful to ya.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartageno

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
If you ever find yourself getting stuck in a contract, following would be my advice:

1) whichone's walkthrough for contracts that someone else already linked to you already

2) some of the early girls (i.e. Luna, Gracie, Isabel) freeroam/lewd events give you a permanent (yup, you heard it right. permanent) +1 boost in MC's stats

3) you can do Wilfred's contracts in any order. For example, if you get stuck failing Nimble Fingers, give other contracts like The Snooping Bonans and The Delivery Boy a try. You may find them much easier (in terms of stats checks at least) and easier to finish (though not 100% complete, there are different ways to finish the contract; finish but not 100%, or finish & 100% complete. 100% complete obviously offers better reward, but even so, just finish but not 100% still rewards the player to some extent).
Once you have a contract/s you were able to complete, keep on grinding them until you get decent amount of money (if you're short on money that is).
Use the money to buy better equipment which will help you for any contract you're getting stuck in.

4) Nimble Fingers contract, iirc has a very useful gear (one of the best, currently) called Lock Glasses, given to you by an old man. Make sure to get it & equip it.

5) Just remember, with these contracts, you're not supposed to 100% complete them on your first try (something which a lot of folks tend to make a mistake of trying to do).
They're supposed to be a challenge initially, and through repetition (with contracts you've finished but not 100%), permanent stats increase (girls' events), buying equipment, and knowing when to swap in and out gear (obviously in favor for better ones) are meant to become easier.

Just have patience and stick with it, then you'll get it soon enough.
Hopefully these little hints are helpful to ya.
Thanks for the heads up. But I can't even finish it a small percentage. LoL. One quick question. That walkthrough says to get and equip the Stealth Pants and Stealth Hat. Are those the black ones? That's all I can afford to buy, so I hope it is.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Thanks for the heads up. But I can't even finish it a small percentage. LoL. One quick question. That walkthrough says to get and equip the Stealth Pants and Stealth Hat. Are those the black ones? That's all I can afford to buy, so I hope it is.
It's been a while since I last looked at the shop screen for contract.
I'll take a quick look now.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
It's been a while since I last looked at the shop screen for contract.
I'll take a quick look now.
I guess they were. I was able to actually get the jacket this time. YEAH!!! Finally succeeded. But. Only 20 bucks for succeeding?

Now. Could someone tell me which one is which on this screen? I know that the robber one is Stealth. But I ain't for sure about all the others.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I guess they were. I was able to actually get the jacket this time. YEAH!!! Finally succeeded. But. Only 20 bucks for succeeding?

Now. Could someone tell me which one is which on this screen? I know that the robber one is Stealth. But I ain't for sure about all the others.
Putting that link to good use:

Reactions: Talmadge and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

Rewards are higher (whether it's money or better equipment than your first success) if you 100% the contract (than just succeeding without 100%).
One of the reasons why there is mild grind involved with these contracts and you should go through them again with better gear later to 100% them.

Also, make sure to explore every nook and crannies cause there are some special hidden renders lying around you can find.

Here you go:

View attachment 1455051

Offensive Power (5) Defensive Power (14)

Stealth (9) Threat (5)

Strength (6) Intelligence (10)

Agility (5) Charisma (8)

Perception (7) Knowledge (6)
Though I guess c3p0 beat me to it above, with Joey's DeLuca wiki link, heh.

• Hey there
Reactions: c3p0 and Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I want to say I am very grateful for all the help you have given me. I'm just going to keep repeating the same things on the first contract until I can buy better equipment. LoL

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I want to say I am very grateful for all the help you have given me. I'm just going to keep repeating the same things on the first contract until I can buy better equipment. LoL
No problem.
Just remember, you can get permanent stats by doing the girls VN freeroam/lewd events as well (+1 permanent stat actually can go a long way if you're short of stat check for success or failure by just one)

Also, try other contracts too.
Who knows? You just might succeed at some of them (despite not having better gear).

One last thing, some contracts, actually give best gear as reward when 100%ed (compared to gear sold at the shop).
So when you 100% a contract and get a top tier gear, make sure to equip them.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You would have better luck completing the game from a fresh start without the latest update in your way. I still have it and willing to make a copy for you if needed. Just let me know. It would take me a few hours due to slow upload time but I'm happy to help a friend. :)

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes