JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I guess they were. I was able to actually get the jacket this time. YEAH!!! Finally succeeded. But. Only 20 bucks for succeeding?

Now. Could someone tell me which one is which on this screen? I know that the robber one is Stealth. But I ain't for sure about all the others.
Rewards are higher (whether it's money or better equipment than your first success) if you 100% the contract (than just succeeding without 100%).
One of the reasons why there is mild grind involved with these contracts and you should go through them again with better gear later to 100% them.

Also, make sure to explore every nook and crannies cause there are some special hidden renders lying around you can find.

Here you go:

View attachment 1455051

Offensive Power (5) Defensive Power (14)

Stealth (9) Threat (5)

Strength (6) Intelligence (10)

Agility (5) Charisma (8)

Perception (7) Knowledge (6)
Though I guess c3p0 beat me to it above, with Joey's DeLuca wiki link, heh.

• Hey there
Reactions: c3p0 and Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I want to say I am very grateful for all the help you have given me. I'm just going to keep repeating the same things on the first contract until I can buy better equipment. LoL

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I want to say I am very grateful for all the help you have given me. I'm just going to keep repeating the same things on the first contract until I can buy better equipment. LoL
No problem.
Just remember, you can get permanent stats by doing the girls VN freeroam/lewd events as well (+1 permanent stat actually can go a long way if you're short of stat check for success or failure by just one)

Also, try other contracts too.
Who knows? You just might succeed at some of them (despite not having better gear).

One last thing, some contracts, actually give best gear as reward when 100%ed (compared to gear sold at the shop).
So when you 100% a contract and get a top tier gear, make sure to equip them.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You would have better luck completing the game from a fresh start without the latest update in your way. I still have it and willing to make a copy for you if needed. Just let me know. It would take me a few hours due to slow upload time but I'm happy to help a friend. :)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
One more thing (yeah I know, I know, I previously said one last thing, but totally forgot the following, heh);

Your end goal regarding gear should be in obtaining (and of course equip) the following best items:

- Fedora (item tier: rare)
- Long Coat (item tier: rare)
- Bulletproof vest (item tier: rare)
- Hardened gloves (item tier: rare)
- Holy Pants (item tier: epic)
- Lock Glasses (item tier: legendary)

Of course, for some of these items, obtaining the lower tier items are much easier (for e.g. there are lots of common tier Hardened gloves going around, compared to rare tier version) but doesn't mean you shouldn't go for the best.

Reactions: Talmadge

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Your end goal regarding gear should be in obtaining (and of course equip) the following best items:

- Fedora (item tier: rare)
- Long Coat (item tier: rare)
- Bulletproof vest (item tier: rare)
- Hardened gloves (item tier: rare)
- Holy Pants (item tier: epic)
- Lock Glasses (item tier: legendary)

Of course, for some of these items, obtaining the lower tier items are much easier (for e.g. there are lots of common tier Hardened gloves going around, compared to rare tier version) but doesn't mean you shouldn't go for the best.
One thing to remember though, especially if you do not have all of that gear yet: while some of the gear mentioned is better than the alternatives, this may not be true for every individual stat. So if you are failing a stealth stat, as an example, maybe you can find a combination of gear with higher stealth even though it has reduced stats elsewhere which may not be needed for this specific contract.

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
One thing to remember though, especially if you do not have all of that gear yet: while some of the gear mentioned is better than the alternatives, this may not be true for every individual stat. So if you are failing a stealth stat, as an example, maybe you can find a combination of gear with higher stealth even though it has reduced stats elsewhere which may not be needed for this specific contract.
Yeah, that's very true.
I remember one time that someone decided to have MC equip Ombra soldato pants instead of Holy pants because of specific boost that Ombra Soldato item gives (which Holy pants, actually subtracts).

So for some contracts, might be a good idea to swap in another item for a little boost in specific stat (especially as you said, one is in the middle of collecting all them top tier gears).

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
you can download the cheats mod in op and use it for money. I just don't recommend using other cheats like stats changes and love points

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Does anyone know how to make the deflect ability work? I equipped together with the other ability from the legendary glasses maybe I can't have two at the same time?

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
Aye I grabbed it off GoFile no problem just now, scanned it thrice with Defender, nothing comes up. I had the zipped file I grabbed from MEGA, was moving it, and the notice popped up from Defender.

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Just started the game, will free roam scenes always be available or can I push the story forward and do them later? like those side events with the girls, are those missable if I continue with the story to much? thx

4.40 star(s) 493 Votes