Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Gameplay had gotten a major overhaul for v0.07 and everybody (yes, everybody) back then had to start back from the beginning.
So all you can do is start from the beginning again (like everyone else did).
Yeah, we had to endure My Name Is Luna an additional time.

• Sad
Reactions: EJW

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. Having a problem. I've looked in Contracts. Events. Even just talking to Wilfred. How do I get "Rescue the Assassin" to appear? Do I need to do more of the main story first or something?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I have to ask.. is there any way to remove the money from the menu? it is soooo annoying in story scenes

Reactions: zvingo

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Okay. Having a problem. I've looked in Contracts. Events. Even just talking to Wilfred. How do I get "Rescue the Assassin" to appear? Do I need to do more of the main story first or something?
you need to be max rank which is 5, have been promoted, and made some progress through the main story. once you've done all of that, when you talk to Wilfred, he'll bring up a special mission

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
you need to be max rank which is 5, have been promoted, and made some progress through the main story. once you've done all of that, when you talk to Wilfred, he'll bring up a special mission
Okay. I'm level 5. I'm a Soldato. And I just finished I'll Protect You and about to do My Name Is Luna. Guess it should happen anytime now? Cool.

NunezEnjoyer

Dec 14, 2022
I have a problem, whenever i'm trying to load a save it puts me at the beginning when i need to go to the Soldiers Quarters and retrieve Wilfred's wine at Gina's, how can i solve it ?

Reactions: ekpptnet

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I have a problem, whenever i'm trying to load a save it puts me at the beginning when i need to go to the Soldiers Quarters and retrieve Wilfred's wine at Gina's, how can i solve it ?
It did that to me at first as well. I just went through the first couple story-modes and did a contract to get it to stop. Even though I failed, it stopped me having to do that again.

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
Can someone(anyone) tell me or show me what the MC and the Frog Queen(Elektra) are talking about, or the story about The DeLuca Family, The Bernero Family, and The Silverino Family(past)?

(Because, every time I explore Lucania. To Gina's Tavern, Tina's Brother, Old Vincent Shop, Church, and Cordia's Cafe. After I explored it, t's always going to go back to my Home/Menu(Android/Phone)

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Can someone(anyone) tell me or show me what the MC and the Frog Queen(Elektra) are talking about?

(Because, every time I explore Lucania. To Gina's Tavern, Tina's Brother, Old Vincent Shop, Church, and Cordia's Cafe. After I explored it, t's always going to go back to my Home/Menu(Android/Phone)
I've only done two of them, but she is telling him about his mother in the second one, so I guess maybe his father in the third. You gotta go into Events to get to the Frog quests.

Reactions: Fajlar6

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
Gameplay had gotten a major overhaul for v0.07 and everybody (yes, everybody) back then had to start back from the beginning.
So all you can do is start from the beginning again (like everyone else did).

ok,thx

tester1957

Sep 6, 2019
go through every circle in the free roam (every place possible in the town not just the tavern and soldiers quarters.)

ronniq_390

Mar 15, 2021
Updated it for 0.09

- Game Version : 0.09.0
- Mod Version : 0.09.0b

Features:

Unlocked Gallery
• Money Cheat
• Skill Cheat
• Love Cheat
• Rename Mc

ps: not mine you can all thank BrandyYT for the original, i just updated it