Jul 23, 2018
So it seems like the dev is adding stuff to season 1. Is season 2 in the works already or is he just gonna keep adding side content and add missions and fine tune things but not continue the story until season 2? Like anyone have any idea on what the plan is here exactly?

Reactions: campfap

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
So it seems like the dev is adding stuff to season 1. Is season 2 in the works already or is he just gonna keep adding side content and add missions and fine tune things but not continue the story until season 2? Like anyone have any idea on what the plan is here exactly?
Season 1 is pretty much done with v0.09.5.

Hopes (dev) will be doing the following:

- Combat gameplay tutorial for contracts (coming very soon)
- Additional renders to existing Wilfred's contracts (esp. previous contracts which were released at v0.07)
- Lore section
- Replay Gallery overhaul
- All gameplay related events (Ombra mission for v0.07 & Gracie missions for v0.08) being added to "Events" tab under Wilfred's "Work" dialogue option
- Quash all the bugs (v0.09.6 which will fix current existing errors has already been released on Patreon, but not yet leaked here)

When all the above is said and done, he's gonna release Season 1 to Steam.
After that Season 2 will continue.

Last edited:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
From the dev :

Yes we're at the end of season 1. No more events for story and sidegirls.
Tho, still working on some contracts and systems for the game.
Edit : Damn you triple J !!!! :mad:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
nope. he's just a regular old soldato. who also happens to be somewhat better than most average soldatos
Uh, nope.
He's an Elite Soldato.
Although he's rated by Wilfred as the lowest ranked Elite Soldato.

Regular Soldatos (not just for DeLucas, but for all Crime Families) tend to have those Soldato uniforms.
Soliders from Elite Soldatos or above generally tend to have more freedom in what they wear (although there are exceptions like Wilfred's Division, rank which is considered to be same level as Capos but still has set clothing which is tailored for that group).

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Uh, nope.
He's an Elite Soldato.
Although he's rated by Wilfred as the lowest ranked Elite Soldato.

Regular Soldatos (not just for DeLucas, but for all Crime Families) tend to have those Soldato uniforms.
Soliders from Elite Soldatos or above generally tend to have more freedom in what they wear (although there are exceptions like Wilfred's Division, rank which is considered to be same level as Capos but still has set clothing which is tailored for that group).
I know. it was meant to be a joke

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
My game seems to be broken, every time I load a save it just starts me off from the lucenia free roam screen and progress is lost.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
The DeLuca Family 0.09.6 Release (Elite Soldato+)(Eng.)
Changelog 0.09.6:
Bug Fixes:

Fixed an issue causing saves to revert to the Lucania intro. You can now complete the event as usual and save after.
Resolved an issue that made the TriaQuaedam event playable in Isabel's friendship path.
The final story now requires completion of all side events associated with the girls and MC for access.
Non-gameplay Related Changes:
Players can now access the Bikini Lady from Nimble Finger via Wilfred. All other Bikini Lady events have also been included.
Will add all gameplay-related events here in the near future.
-HG
Pc=
Mac=

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
So, for giggles, now that we are in "bug fixes for Season 1 final release" mode, what's the over/under on when we'll get "Season 2 starts here" release? :ROFLMAO:

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
The DeLuca Family 0.09.6 Release (Elite Soldato+)(Eng.)
Changelog 0.09.6:
Bug Fixes:

Fixed an issue causing saves to revert to the Lucania intro. You can now complete the event as usual and save after.
Resolved an issue that made the TriaQuaedam event playable in Isabel's friendship path.
The final story now requires completion of all side events associated with the girls and MC for access.
Non-gameplay Related Changes:
Players can now access the Bikini Lady from Nimble Finger via Wilfred. All other Bikini Lady events have also been included.
Will add all gameplay-related events here in the near future.
-HG
Pc=Mega
Mac=Mega
Any way to download just the bug fix or do I have to download the entire thing again?

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[Ren'Py] The DeLuca Family [v0.09.6] [HopesGaming] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.59GB
Repack size: 545MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notice: If you have my previous repack, you may just use Update Only (17.6MB).
UpdateOnly from v0.09.5 to v0.09.6 = (MinQ) / (UQ)

PC = / / /

Added UQ Edition in below spoiler for those that prefer Quality focused repack (1.27GB).

Ren'py Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.
To find my repacks use search function and just type MyRepack (much better search results than Compressed).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :cool:

Last edited:

Krilin17

Aug 11, 2020
View attachment 2547165
The DeLuca Family [v0.09.5] Walkthrough Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.
I will only update the Mod on full releases, not on Bug Fixes.​

Features:

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs
Compressed Version with Mod: PC - MAC - PC WORKUPLOAD - MAC WORKUPLOAD

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Is this mod work with the new bug fixes?

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes