TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Just started the game, will free roam scenes always be available or can I push the story forward and do them later? like those side events with the girls, are those missable if I continue with the story to much? thx
They kind of feed off of each other. If you click on the big J and then on event log, you will see that some story missions require you to finish a certain sidestory first and vice versa.

It's also worth mentioning, that some Story missions are like contracts and have certain stat checks, so you should do some contracts, grab some shiny new gear and keep it nice and balanced.

Reactions: MangoTree

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Just started the game, will free roam scenes always be available or can I push the story forward and do them later? like those side events with the girls, are those missable if I continue with the story to much? thx
honestly I'd suggest only playing up to the 3rd story event and then focusing on the girls events. the reason I say this is due to contracts requiring stat checks which will be easier if you've done their events since they add a point into agility, intelligence, and charisma

Seriosha

Jun 26, 2018
Updated it for 0.09

- Game Version : 0.09.0
- Mod Version : 0.09.0b

Features:

Unlocked Gallery
• Money Cheat
• Skill Cheat
• Love Cheat
• Rename Mc

ps: not mine you can all thank BrandyYT for the original, i just updated it
Hi, will this be updated for 0.95 ?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. I don't get it. I did Nimble Fingers to 100. It is green now. I did Snooping Bonans to what the guide said would be 100, but it is yellow. Same with Delivery Boy and The Bonanzo Meeting. What I don't get is, it says I've reached max experience points for this version, but I'm only Rank 4 and still an Associate. How do I rank up to do the fifth storyline?

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Okay. I don't get it. I did Nimble Fingers to 100. It is green now. I did Snooping Bonans to what the guide said would be 100, but it is yellow. Same with Delivery Boy and The Bonanzo Meeting. What I don't get is, it says I've reached max experience points for this version, but I'm only Rank 4 and still an Associate. How do I rank up to do the fifth storyline?
talk to Wilfred during daytime

Reactions: Talmadge

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
guys all my old saves are incompatible,what's happened? thx
From which version? Since v0.07.0 the saves are supposed to be compatible with newer releases.

Plus, if your saves are heavily modded (MC stats and shit), it is highly possible why your saves doesn't work.

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. Two things.
First, I tried talking to Wilfred in the morning, noon, afternoon, and evening. It's still the same four topics. How do I get him to up my status?
Second. I'm at the point where I need to steal the wine. He said it would be put on the contracts. But it isn't there. Do I need to green all the other contracts first? If so, how? I've done everything the guide on here says on all of them. But they are still yellow, except the first one.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Okay. Two things.
First, I tried talking to Wilfred in the morning, noon, afternoon, and evening. It's still the same four topics. How do I get him to up my status?
Second. I'm at the point where I need to steal the wine. He said it would be put on the contracts. But it isn't there. Do I need to green all the other contracts first? If so, how? I've done everything the guide on here says on all of them. But they are still yellow, except the first one.
Did you take a look at "Events" tab under "Work" from Wilfred's dialogue options?

First one is the Soldato promotion which is 100% only accessible from Events tab.
Second one the wine one, iirc is also accessible from Events (though it's been a while since I played that part).

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Did you take a look at "Events" tab under "Work" from Wilfred's dialogue options?

First one is the Soldato promotion which is 100% only accessible from Events tab.
Second one the wine one, iirc is also accessible from Events (though it's been a while since I played that part).
Nope. Didn't even think of that. Was looking under Contracts and Talk. Oops. LoL. Thank you! Sometimes, I feel like an idiot. Other times. I am an idiot. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Nope. Didn't even thank of that. Was looking under Contracts and Talk. Oops. LoL. Thank you! Sometimes, I feel like an idiot. Other times. I am an idiot. :ROFLMAO:
Heh, no worries.
And nah. It's fine. You're not the first person to ask the question (and likely won't be the last).

Iirc, Events tab would have following content:

- Lucania Freeroam (by default player goes through it when first talking to Wilfred about work, but player can access is anytime through Event tab afterwards)
- Promotion (for Soldato rank, and all future rank promotions, I'd guess will come under this section)
- Isabel's wine event (stealing wine from another Family to trade with Wilfred's wine. Most likely one-off)
- Bikini Lady's 3 events after her initial meet (also accessed through this section)

Reactions: Talmadge

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
From which version? Since v0.07.0 the saves are supposed to be compatible with newer releases.

Plus, if your saves are heavily modded (MC stats and shit), it is highly possible why your saves doesn't work.

my saves are from 0.06.6

4.40 star(s) 493 Votes