Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
btw i didnt see any new scenes at replay so no need to update that
the only scene i saw was the event one u can replay w/e

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
I'm a bit stuck. I've done everything up to "My Name Is Luna," and I'm getting a glitch that was mentioned before, where Luna and Gracie are shown as being in the living room but are never there. Since I need to complete it to advance the story, I'm basically softlocked. Never saw any answers to the previous inquiries, any ideas?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Didn't the overhaul come with v0.7, which made previous saves incompatible, and forced everyone to start over, and thus go through that scene?
You are correct.

I guess there can be 3 possibilities of him missing that scene.

1) He started same as others, but ctrl fast skipped past that opening (mistaking there was nothing new)
2) He used a save from another player which loads the point from v0.07
3) He did play through that scene, but he simply forgot (it happens.... and he also says it's a scene he "didn't pay attention to before" in his original post)

Could be any one of the above three (though I'd say third one is likely).

@HopesGaming

Finished another playthrough and as per usual I'm very confused. We know 3 of the 4 OG Serpents, Rita, Rita's fiance Dante, Lady C., and unknown, possibly the MC's dad but that doesn't even matter for right now.

Did that same Dante then leave the DeLuca's and join the Carnefice Family, only to end up on the DeLuca cemetery, or are there two Dantes ?!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Isn't what you're asking basically big spoilers for season 2 (which ngl, at times happens to me as well :HideThePain: )?

I'd imagine Hopes would like to keep that one close to his chest until the actual reveal.

As for Dante, I have my own theory as to why and how things went down (and why the gravestone), but I'm curious to see how it all unfolds.

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
I'm a bit stuck. I've done everything up to "My Name Is Luna," and I'm getting a glitch that was mentioned before, where Luna and Gracie are shown as being in the living room but are never there. Since I need to complete it to advance the story, I'm basically softlocked. Never saw any answers to the previous inquiries, any ideas?
It doesn't seem like there's a solution for the problem I'm facing. Do I actually just have to restart and hope it doesn't happen again?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I'm having a problem. I'm trying to do Gracie's event Business Toys. Luna told me to buy the toys for 2000. Did that. They got delivered. It says the REQ. was Morning Job and Morning (MC's Bedroom). I keep skipping through the day, sleeping, and nothing. How do I trigger it?

EDIT: It finally showed up on the Event's page of the Journal. Says to give them to Luna. I had to reload from last save to get it to show.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Isn't what you're asking basically big spoilers for season 2 (which ngl, at times happens to me as well :HideThePain: )?

I'd imagine Hopes would like to keep that one close to his chest until the actual reveal.

As for Dante, I have my own theory as to why and how things went down (and why the gravestone), but I'm curious to see how it all unfolds.
Tricky to say, with Dante being dead and Cordia speaking about him in the past tense, I figured he can't really have that much of an impact on the story anymore :D

My question if it's one and the same Dante stems from my curiosity if even Family members as high as Serpents sometimes just pack up and leave one Family for another.

Especially given that Serpents, as we see them now, seem to have the most freedom and autonomy in all the Family Ranks and yet Wilfred offered to personally train Dante and Efrem apparently did the same. It struck me as odd, since I always figured once they are Serpents they are done being trained and just do badass things.

And the name isn't all that rare to begin with, so there being two of them wouldn't surprise me.

GeneralJackass

Feb 24, 2022
I just went through Gracies full story, and there's a bit of a plothole when you don't do the cheating path with Isabel. You still get TriaQuaedam after the grind, which, once again, if you're trying to reconcile Isabels and Antonios marriage comes completely out of left field. Also Isabels dialogue in the grind seems to assume that you're going on the cheating path no matter which on you picked. Hope this gets fixed in the next update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 5, 2023
You still get TriaQuaedam after the grind, which, once again, if you're trying to reconcile Isabels and Antonios marriage
Antonio (Capo Bastone of DeLuca Family) is mostly f gay as hinted upon several times throughout Isabella's sidestory.
Why would you force her into such loveless - sexless - boring lifestyle "trying to reconcile marriage" ,
Also, this TriaQuaedam happens in the main storyline not in Isabella sidestory so this is how the plot shall progress naturally. But yes if it's a bug it should be fixed. I never played that simp route myself so I don't know if this is a bug.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I never played that sink route myself so I don't know if this is a bug.
Corrected. Although not played that route myself, cause manwhore..., but playing with the wife of the Capobastone may earn you some new and very fancy Italian shoes, a trip to a lake or the see with your best friends including a boat tour for you and your best friends. Only drawnback is, that such a trip most times would be very one way only.

• Haha
Reactions: TimHawk

alasdair9009

Sep 12, 2018
Fix for people that play with Gameplay off and can't access the bikini lady.
Now you can simply go to Wilfred and a new option called 'event' appears.
Reqs are still the same so read the ingame Req. for em.

Add (and replace) both of these files in the game/TSpecial folder
Im not able to download your files, it's always open on other web page

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Well. Just finished Season 1. Wow. I am really curious who attacked the main house. Was it the Silverino's? Was it the Bonazo's? Maybe the ones who sent Eliza? Don't see the Dev killing off one of the main LI's, so I think she's safe. Patiently awaiting Season 2. Hopefully it doesn't take a year to start! If the Dev is on here, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

Reactions: HopesGaming
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes