WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
You do know that a game doesn't have to have a lot of lewd scenes to be a good game, right? IMO, there are plenty of great content in this game that does not have any lewdness into it. If you want one that has tons of sex scenes, then I suggest looking on here for one. There are a plethora of them to be found. This game is more centered on the story line instead of the lewd scenes.
No, that's not what I'm talking about. This game is 5 years old.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
It's also free on here. Most people only do this in their spare time. People have real live jobs, families, and responsibilities that take precedence over a game. Would I like to see them get regular, monthly to every-other-month releases? Sure. But I understand that this can't happen. Hell. Many of the Dev's on here are from Ukraine or Russia, so they are either fighting, or hiding right now.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So what? This game has a lot of content, just not the content you're looking for. Quite a bit of story. But yeah, other games have more story and everything after five years, well, dev is a hobby dev with no intention to change that so the progress is naturally slower. Won't probably change.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
lol what has number of years got to do with content?
As Carta has mentioned above, dev does this as a hobby (and actually has a separate main job).

Besides, what actually would be your definition of "content"?
Banging the main girls? lol
Dev has said from the very beginning of the development that main LIs will not jump on MC's bones right away (side girls are exception, because they're side girls lol) and story will always come first.
Sex will happen when it fits the story.

In fact, he has stated that MC will have full sex with all the LIs in season 2 (season 1 is just done, and after couple of extra stuff including Steam release is done, his development on season 2 will begin).

But even with no full sex scenes yet with the main LIs, there has been a lot of content regarding the story, lore & world-building which a lot of people see as content.
It's just that you seem to define content in a very different way (content = banging the main girls) compared to them.
Which would be fine if this was that kind of game, but it isn't.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
As Carta has mentioned above, dev does this as a hobby (and actually has a separate main job).

Dev has said from the very beginning of the development that main LIs will not jump on MC's bones right away (side girls are exception, because they're side girls lol) and story will always come first.

In fact, he has stated that MC will have full sex with all the LIs in season 2 (season 1 is just done, and after couple of extra stuff including Steam release is done, his development on season 2 will begin).

But even with no full sex scenes yet with the main LIs, there has been a lot of content regarding the story, lore & world-building which a lot of people see as content.
It's just that you seem to define content in a very different way (content = banging the main girls) compared to them.
honestly this guy sounds like he just wants to complain for the sake of it. I would ignore him

camube

Jun 4, 2022

This and Pale Carnation are 2 of the best AVN games to me. It's so very memorable. Unlike other games where I forget what the names of the characters soon after playing them, Luna and Gracie sticks in my mind all this time and I still remember their stories.

What I'm trying to say is, Deluca's content is good. Very good.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This and Pale Carnation are 2 of the best AVN games to me. It's so very memorable. Unlike other games where I forget what the names of the characters soon after playing them, Luna and Gracie sticks in my mind all this time and I still remember their stories.
That for me is a good indication of a good game I enjoyed: will I fondly remember the characters later on. Will I come to think in a new game "she should be more like Meghan" or "Ashlyn would have had so much fun doing this" or whatever.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
"flew", not "threw". (y)
Threw is the past tense of throw, so that sentence wouldn't make grammatical sense, anyway.
"The joke was thrown right over your head", would be grammatically correct.
Regardless, the expression is "flew over your head".
You are correct sir. Serves me right for replying before my morning coffee. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I'm not sure about that. :unsure:
I think it would have an extreme effect in bringing change to the readiness of the DeLucas, but by making them ultra ready.
If another family have done this, it's entirely counter-productive if the objective was to make them cower & become unprepared.
It's only likely to have completely the opposite effect.
Cordia is gonna want blood for the attack on her unaffiliated daughter, regardless.
She's likely to want even more blood for the fact that they had the audactity to make the attack at her family's home.

After the attack, she can be in no doubt that they are at war, with someone.
Given that, the Blizzard Queen's going to up her defences & start hunting.

So, whoever it was has blown their chance & they will likely never get as good a chance again, because the DeLucas now know they are under direct threat.

"flew", not "threw". (y)
Threw is the past tense of throw, so that sentence wouldn't make grammatical sense, anyway.
"The joke was thrown right over your head", would be grammatically correct.
Regardless, the expression is "flew over your head".
I'm just gonna correct you on 1 thing. if you go and watch the hidden cameras in Cordia's office, Cordia gives Wilfred the go ahead to train Gracie which means this happens before the attack. also I have a feeling the attack came because of the Silverino family which originally put the hit out on MC. it's likely that Gracie was sitting in the wrong chair and MC was supposed to sit in her chair. this means someone from the Ombra still tried to carry the hit out despite the contract being called off as we can see the leader isn't in the right state of mind and people aren't loyal to him anymore. as for why the Silverino family wants MC dead, someone could be scared that MC has the right to take over as his father is supposedly high up if not the don of the family itself

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
I'm just gonna correct you on 1 thing. if you go and watch the hidden cameras in Cordia's office, Cordia gives Wilfred the go ahead to train Gracie which means this happens before the attack. also I have a feeling the attack came because of the Silverino family which originally put the hit out on MC. it's likely that Gracie was sitting in the wrong chair and MC was supposed to sit in her chair. this means someone from the Ombra still tried to carry the hit out despite the contract being called off as we can see the leader isn't in the right state of mind and people aren't loyal to him anymore. as for why the Silverino family wants MC dead, someone could be scared that MC has the right to take over as his father is supposedly high up if not the don of the family itself
Nah. This is all Gracie and her doing, she's craziest DeLuca true to Wilfred's taste.

She saw how MC got to do jobs after getting attacked at family table. She doesn't know that her Mom is reluctantly but slowly giving nod to Wilfred's secretly training her for becoming an heir.

Also there's a mole / imposter in DeLuca family just like in Kaskar family. That mole is related to Wilfred and Luna's past.
My speculation - Joe. He's also the first name we are introduced to in the car by Wilfred himself. And most importantly, Joe doesn't take Antonio's order seriously but follows Gracie's.

Reactions: SuperiorManUltra

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You are correct sir. Serves me right for replying before my morning coffee. :ROFLMAO:
I mean there are all the odds mistakes we all make every day. But this one should stop after having reached a certain age and if it still happens, all responsibility is on you ;)

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
The Silverino Family did not only not put the hit out on the MC, they went there to stop the Ombra's from carrying out the contract.

If they would have issued the hit, they could've just pulled it again but they went to the Ombra's and ASK them to hold the hit.

And "sitting in the wrong chair" ? For real ? How do you think one issues a hit "Hey Bruno, go there and shoot whoever sits in the 3rd chair from the right!!!" ?
And do you honestly believe that when issueing a target they don't even clarify gender ? Like that would be the worst hitman in the history of hitmen ! :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and whichone

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I'm not sure about that. :unsure:
I think it would have an extreme effect in bringing change to the readiness of the DeLucas, but by making them ultra ready.
If another family have done this, it's entirely counter-productive if the objective was to make them cower & become unprepared.
It's only likely to have completely the opposite effect.
Cordia is gonna want blood for the attack on her unaffiliated daughter, regardless.
She's likely to want even more blood for the fact that they had the audactity to make the attack at her family's home.

After the attack, she can be in no doubt that they are at war, with someone.
Given that, the Blizzard Queen's going to up her defences & start hunting.

So, whoever it was has blown their chance & they will likely never get as good a chance again, because the DeLucas now know they are under direct threat.
Well yea, that was kinda my point, anyone who wants to start a war would want them the DeLuca's to be disorderly and unorganised, but shooting Gracie does the opposite, that's why it being another Family makes little to no sense.

For me it can be 2 things, either personal as I explained before and that one is still by far my favorite, or some Sun Tzu shit, leaving a false trail, making the DeLuca's fight a war with someone else, weakening them and then strike them at their lowest.

Last edited:

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
Well yea, that was kinda my point, anyone who wants to start a war would want them the DeLuca's to be disorderly and unorganised, but shooting Gracie does the opposite, that's why it being another Family makes little to no sense.

For me it can be 2 things, either personal as I explained before and that one is still by far my favorite, or some Sun Tzu shit, leaving a false trail, making the DeLuca's fight a war with someone else, weakening them and then strike them at their lowest.
My question about Gracie being/getting shot is... Who did it, is it Silverino or Ombra?

:)unsure:)

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes