JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
First of thank you for the training info, I did not know that, I played the game once very early on and then basically came back at 0.8 so I'm missing lots of context and info.

And wow bro, I'm kinda blown away that you think the Luna, Gracie, and the MC will be Serpents one day, like Luna maybe, but it never even occured to me as far as the other two go.

I was convinced that the MC and Gracie will go the Wilfred route, as in become a team and eventually be responsible for all mission planning and strategic ressource management of all the Families assets. It would appease Cordia by keeping Gracie out of harms way and fully utilize the rare talents and gifts these two have.

I understand that the MC has to learn how to hold his own, but it would really bum me out, if he turns from someone who uses his brain first to someone who shoots first and asks questions later. I want him to become a badass by being able to predict what anyone will do before anyone else does.
MC & his rival's future training under the Serpents was part of replies that Hopes gave to my many questions to him. And this was back before v0.07 (i.e. before Wilfred's contracts gameplay overhaul) so yeah...... it was a long time ago (and you'd have missed some very interesting/fun info revealed by Hopes back then).

Well....., with Luna & Gracie, Hopes put breadcrumbs out there in previous events that I think pretty much foreshadows them being future Serpents. I'll list all the relevant events below:

- Main Story 3: The Punishment (early on before going to beach house, Gracie wearing Cynthia's old Serpent uniform and girls' talk about Serpents with MC. Luna states Cynthia's her teacher, and even says she wants to be like Cynthia when she gets older)

- Main Story 10: I love you my son (Wilfred, in his conversation with Cordia, states Gracie far exceeds "Serpent potential" and tries to convince the Donna to have her daughter be working for the Family, but she shuts him down with "No")

- Main event: What is truly weak is truly strong (once again, when Gildart, Onorina, Amata, Caterina meet up and talk about MC, Wilfred's assessment of Gracie having at least Serpent potential is mentioned)

- Luna event: Femme Fatale (while watching the movie, Gracie says Cynthia can fight with a dress on)

- Luna event: My name is Luna (towards the end, Gracie announces to Luna "You've got me in your corner too. You could easily think of me as one of the Serpents")

- Gracie event: Friends! (Cynthia's relationship advice to Gracie)

Basically both DeLuca girls pretty much idolizes Cynthia (and sees the female Serpent as their role model).

With MC, there's lesser foreshadowing, but still:

- Main Story 3: The Punishment (assuming the player makes the right choice and decides to have MC sacrifice himself to save Luna & Gracie, Gottardo makes a joke about MC's bravery saying "We've got a future Serpent with us huh? I better be careful!")
- Main Story 7: Mother? (with that photo of Cordia & OG serpents revealed Rina's fiance isn't MC's father.
And with that, one can make an educated guess that the Serpent with face burnt off on the photo is likely to be MC's father).
Taking this into account, with both his parents being Serpents, it would attribute to why DeLucas kept a close eye on him from when he was a kid.

To conclude, as Cordia said in her meeting with Giacobbe;

"There is a new era on the rise, our job is to keep the balance until they're ready to take our place. Their stories will be told, and ours will be forgotten."

While I think Cordia was referring to this in broad/general terms (and wasn't referring to anyone specific), I do think that current young seeds (characters like MC, Luna, Gracie, Dominico, Jalen, Fawkes etc etc) will eventually rise to be the new Serpents, or high ranks in their own respective Families.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
MC & his rival's future training under the Serpents was part of replies that Hopes gave to my many questions to him. And this was back before v0.07 (i.e. before Wilfred's contracts gameplay overhaul) so yeah...... it was a long time ago (and you'd have missed some very interesting/fun info revealed by Hopes back then).

Well....., with Luna & Gracie, Hopes put breadcrumbs out there in previous events that I think pretty much foreshadows them being future Serpents. I'll list all the relevant events below:

- Main Story 3: The Punishment (early on before going to beach house, Gracie wearing Cynthia's old Serpent uniform and girls' talk about Serpents with MC. Luna states Cynthia's her teacher, and even says she wants to be like Cynthia when she gets older)

- Main Story 10: I love you my son (Wilfred, in his conversation with Cordia, states Gracie far exceeds "Serpent potential" and tries to convince the Donna to have her daughter be working for the Family, but she shuts him down with "No")

- Main event: What is truly weak is truly strong (once again, when Gildart, Onorina, Amata, Caterina meet up and talk about MC, Wilfred's assessment of Gracie having at least Serpent potential is mentioned)

- Luna event: Femme Fatale (while watching the movie, Gracie says Cynthia can fight with a dress on)

- Luna event: My name is Luna (towards the end, Gracie announces to Luna "You've got me in your corner too. You could easily think of me as one of the Serpents")

- Gracie event: Friends! (Cynthia's relationship advice to Gracie)

Basically both DeLuca girls pretty much idolizes Cynthia (and sees the female Serpent as their role model).

With MC, there's lesser foreshadowing, but still:

- Main Story 3: The Punishment (assuming the player makes the right choice and decides to have MC sacrifice himself to save Luna & Gracie, Gottardo makes a joke about MC's bravery saying "We've got a future Serpent with us huh? I better be careful!")
- Main Story 7: Mother? (with that photo of Cordia & OG serpents revealed Rina's fiance isn't MC's father.
And with that, one can make an educated guess that the Serpent with face burnt off on the photo is likely to be MC's father).
Taking this into account, with both his parents being Serpents, it would attribute to why DeLucas kept a close eye on him from when he was a kid.

To conclude, as Cordia said in her meeting with Giacobbe;

"There is a new era on the rise, our job is to keep the balance until they're ready to take our place. Their stories will be told, and ours will be forgotten."

While I think Cordia was referring to this in broad/general terms (and wasn't referring to anyone specific), I do think that current young seeds (characters like MC, Luna, Gracie, Dominico, Jalen, Fawkes etc etc) will eventually rise to be the new Serpents, or high ranks in their own respective Families.
But during the Ombra warehouse mission, Gildart specifically says the MC does not have Serpent potential.

And as for Gracie, as far as I know every evaluation of her, is 100% based on her amazing mental abilities.

I would be absolutely floored if those three end up becoming Serpents, but I also can't deny that it's a possibility.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Cordia is a stone cold killer, there is no doubt about that, but otherwise you don't get to where she is.

It's interessting that the only time Cordia seems "human" or somewhat engaged is when talking to the MC in private.
yea but at dinner she seems to genuinely care about her children. she asks others how they feel despite appearing cold and indifferent. one of my favorite moments is when Antonio asks her if she'll ever stop treating him like a child and she basically just says no

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
But during the Ombra warehouse mission, Gildart specifically says the MC does not have Serpent potential.

And as for Gracie, as far as I know every evaluation of her, is 100% based on her amazing mental abilities.

I would be absolutely floored if those three end up becoming Serpents, but I also can't deny that it's a possibility.
Gildart's exact words were;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Also Wilfred's assessment aren't always 100% on spot. With this Jo... Cane... whatever guy, his assessment was of at the beginning, if my memory serves me right and only later stated that his stealth potential may even surpass Serpent level.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JJJ84

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019

I'd be more inclined to say he has near Serpent potential. the not quite part could be because Wilfred sees how MC is prone to being scared too much and not planning long term as opposed to his short term goals. if MC could get past those 2 issues, his evaluation could go up higher than most would believe. but as you say, this is only a guess and not fact

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
He is beaten by everyone, is submissive, humiliated, simp and dumb?
Then I would say no. Although I would argue there is not many novels that fit your description that I have played in f95. If anything, the most common problem are Gary Stu MC everbody loves without doing anything.

Mind naming a novel with an MC that fits your description?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I really wish we would learn more about young Cordia, which remains to me the most beautiful and mysterious girl. That scene of her in the snow with a knife was my wallpaper for so long.
I would love to see young Cordia, and all four of the Serpents (the OGs) in their glory days in an extensive flashback.
Perhaps it might be too much to ask for the flashback involving these four which may be as lengthy (and heartbreaking) as My name is Luna, but yeah.....I can always hope.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I would love to see young Cordia, and all four of the Serpents (the OGs) in their glory days in an extensive flashback.
Perhaps it might be too much to ask for the flashback involving these four which may be as lengthy (and heartbreaking) as My name is Luna, but yeah.....I can always hope.
I really wanna know what Rita's "special ability" is, like when you read something like that you automatically think superhero movies :D

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
I would love to see Young Cordia as well... But i want to see her past(her childhood)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I would love to see Young Cordia as well... But i want to see her past(her childhood)
We're at least getting one flashback of child Cordia meeting younger Wilfred for the first time (this has been confirmed by Hopes before).
Not sure he will go as far as way back in her childhood though.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes