camube

Jun 4, 2022
i just finished Deluca's Queen Frog and Free Roam event update. Free Roam was great to flesh out Season 1.

Deluca's story is the best. Even if we only got bite-sized on this update.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
i just finished Deluca's Queen Frog and Free Roam event update. Free Roam was great to flesh out Season 1.

Deluca's story is the best. Even if we only got bite-sized on this update.
I think the latest update was mostly about fleshing the lore of the world and MC's parents pasts. season 2 is set to expand a bit more on it I think

StraivtorS

Dec 29, 2017
I'm having a problem with my saves. Can someone please help?

I loaded an old 9.5 save and start playing, everything was fine. But after I saved and play the game the next day, everytime I load a save, it returns me to the screen of free roaming Lucania for Wilfred's wine quest. All the progressions from there is gone. And it's not just the new save I create yesterday. Every save is affected.

milos1fan

Aug 30, 2020
What're the chances that we're able to get, one of the side girls pregnant on a one night stand, and ruin the romance with a main girl, as a potential punishment for not staying loyal to whomever you chose as your main love interest?

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
What're the chances that we're able to get, one of the side girls pregnant on a one night stand, and ruin the romance with a main girl, as a potential punishment for not staying loyal to whomever you chose as your main love interest?
Right now zero. The developer said "get 'em all" and if that ever changes he will add a warning to any scene that can cause a conflict.

Reactions: JJJ84 and c3p0

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Of course, there will be the rise in pitchforks with the "You lucky bastard"....
There wouldn't be any possibility for anything of the sort, if you hadn't advertised the fact.
It's almost like you were actually seeking it... :unsure::ROFLMAO:
I always assumed that Rita tried more than once to kill MC given how indifferent he is to her or how she is. Codia is a saint compared to her and by all accounts a warm loving mother albeit likely to have people dealt with if disrespected
I really wanna know what Rita's "special ability" is, like when you read something like that you automatically think superhero movies :D
Who is Rita?
To the best of my memory, there is no character called Rita in this game. :unsure:
Do you both mean MC's Mother? AFAIK her name is Rina.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
There wouldn't be any possibility for anything of the sort, if you hadn't advertised the fact.
It's almost like you were actually seeking it... :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Who is Rita?
To the best of my memory, there is no character called Rita in this game. :unsure:
Do you both mean MC's Mother? AFAIK her name is Rina.
most likely that's who I meant. I was a bit sleep deprived when I had posted that so chances are I wasn't paying attention when I typed her name out. a good reminder it's never a good idea to be awake from almost 30 hours

Reactions: whichone

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I mean, in my playthrough I didn't kill everybody. Pure weakness ...
I mean, not killing people doesn't make you a simp. going after a girl who would never want you makes you a simp. and considering in DS that the MC gets plenty of girls, that guy is easily an alpha

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
lol I can't read "simp" without thinking back to 2000AD comic, in the 80's. Judge Dredd in particular.
1685412507067.png
Although it meant "simpleton" in that.
Hmm, just noticed the flower switched lapels... "THE GENTS HAVE A DEFECTION!"
Ha ha ha, well spotted! I completely missed that, until you pointed it out.
Continuity error 101... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
why would he ask about his dad?
Because people think the guy who's burned out of the photo, of the original Serpents, is MC's Father.
You don't burn someone out of a photo, unless you have some personal (presumably painful) reason to remove their image.

People generally don't want to see their ex & burning them out of a photo is a pretty emotional response to whatever actually happened.
We know that Cordia feels some regret, over whatever happened with Rina, but Rina is not burned out of the photo.
This suggests that the blame\accountability is on the person who is burned out.
Suspicion is that MC's Father was young Cordia's partner, possibly betrayed her by cheating with Rina.
This would also provide some reasoning for Rina being somewhat mentally disturbed.
It also provides solid reasoning for why the Family has been watching him, since he was a child.
If he's the child of 2 Serpents, he has potential to be exceptional.

It fits, speculatively.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes